Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushbombing - its just exploring the logging and backroads , finding out the limits of your auto. Like ATVing with your regular everyday auto, -theres not much to do out here-have to make your own fun :)

Ahhhh. In New Jersey we call that baa haa ing

I think he is after salt, and just likes to groom another 'cat', that cat being you. We had a little orange cat who loved to lick our faces, she would also lick our forearms. In fact we have had several cats who liked licking our forearms, so salt on skin, and our cats thinking of us as another 'cat' in the herd that needs to be groomed?

Cats sure like to pounce. Feet with wiggling toes grab their attention. Have you seen that great cat toy on tv, it is a yellow fabric circle you lay on the floor, it has a battery, and a thing zooms around underneath, around and around? We are buying one for our cats, maybe you should too, to save your toes? Also, it could be worse, a few years ago in a big city near us there was a pervert who approached women waiting at bus stops and grabbed them to suck their toes. Ewwww!!

I had a quirky siamese that liked to lick buttons on coats, sweaters to the point I thought she was going to harm her tongue and I would hide them from her. Only buttons. The vet said it was a form of kitty cat OCD, and that they could give her kitty prozac. I just hid the buttons from her.

Anything is possible, and I dont know what LE has gathered , but I stick to my theory this was well planned, orchestrated, premeditated. I see many parallels to the Horman case, and I also wonder if there was an assistant in this crime. A thirteen year old isnt all that easy to transport. I wont be shocked if there is more than one arrest, or some sort of deal made with the D.A. in exchange for testimony. This is purely theory on my part. I do have someone in mind, but it would be irresponsible for me to state who triggers my hinky meter, as this is intuition and behavioral observation, which can often be wrong.

I tend to agree and I'll tell you why. He seems to have fantasies about how things will or should play out and gets quite upset when they don't. I think his motive was his ex-wife. He kept talking about them going out to dinner, talk about things, come together and search hand in hand... He strikes me as a controlling person. The reason for all the court actions. Clearly she has moved on and he had zero control over her so he used the courts. I think the reason he seems soooo bitter now towards her is because he's figured out he did this for nothing. His plan didn't work. Or the best way to hurt her was to eliminate Dylan.

All in my opinion.

Yea just trying to think of things, like baa haa ing etc that Dylan would of gone up the mountain for willingly, which would open up the possibility of some sort of accident maybe.

I tend to agree and I'll tell you why. He seems to have fantasies about how things will or should play out and gets quite upset when they don't. I think his motive was his ex-wife. He kept talking about them going out to dinner, talk about things, come together and search hand in hand... He strikes me as a controlling person. The reason for all the court actions. Clearly she has moved on and he had zero control over her so he used the courts. I think the reason he seems soooo bitter now towards her is because he's figured out he did this for nothing. His plan didn't work. Or the best way to hurt her was to eliminate Dylan.

All in my opinion.

I agree with you 100%

Yea just trying to think of things, like baa haa ing etc that Dylan would of gone up the mountain for willingly, which would open up the possibility of some sort of accident maybe.

But he was only 13 yrs old, and on foot. And it was winter time, and he had very light clothing on, and no reason to be up in hat remote area by himself.

His best friends, who he was very excited to go hang with, were waiting for him in town. I cannot believe that a 13 yr old cute boy, who wanted to go see his friends and then hang out with the girls they all knew, would decide to go for a solo hike in the wilderness instead. I cannot accept that scenario. JMO

[ for references to the girls, there was an early msm article about the texts to Ryan, in which the reporter said the boys discussed their 'prowess' with girls and joked about who they were going to meet up with when Dylan came to visit.

Ahhhh. In New Jersey we call that baa haa ing
Old factoid: From southern Ca, where you would drop over into Baja, California and off road, usually through the dunes. A Baja bug was a VW beetle modified to run off road, usually on desert, beaches and sand dunes.

But he was only 13 yrs old, and on foot. And it was winter time, and he had very light clothing on, and no reason to be up in hat remote area by himself.

His best friends, who he was very excited to go hang with, were waiting for him in town. I cannot believe that a 13 yr old cute boy, who wanted to go see his friends and then hang out with the girls they all knew, would decide to go for a solo hike in the wilderness instead. I cannot accept that scenario. JMO

[ for references to the girls, there was an early msm article about the texts to Ryan, in which the reporter said the boys discussed their 'prowess' with girls and joked about who they were going to meet up with when Dylan came to visit.

I agree!

I still want to know if the shirt they found was the one he was wearing in the Walmart video!

Old factoid: From southern Ca, where you would drop over into Baja, California and off road, usually through the dunes. A Baja bug was a VW beetle modified to run off road, usually on desert, beaches and sand dunes.

Roflmao ya know... I thought perhaps that was the spelling.
I was a very young teen when we did that... But for some reason here in NJ we added and extra "haa" at the end. So I suppose the Jersey spelling would be Bajaja! lol

The words were "Bang him in the head." from post 79 on the media thread. TRANSCRIPT: KUSA - Melissa Blasius - Uncut Interview with Mark Redwine Posted 2-4-2013.

Hmmmm

Freudian slip?

I'm with you on the solo hike thing. But WHAT IF (work with me here, it's not that I believe this, I just look at as many possibilities as I can), someone Dylan knew came along and offered to take him up to Middle Mountain to off road and kill a few hours while he was waiting for his father? And something happened to Dylan on the mountain, say he was in the back of a truck and bounced out. Or was riding and ATV when he shouldn't have been and fell off. And he was killed. And the person responsible freaked and left. It's way out in left field, but not beyond the realm of possible. Except for the whole no contacting anyone thing. Oh, and taking all his belongings.

:nevermind:

I had a quirky siamese that liked to lick buttons on coats, sweaters to the point I thought she was going to harm her tongue and I would hide them from her. Only buttons. The vet said it was a form of kitty cat OCD, and that they could give her kitty prozac. I just hid the buttons from her.

The cat in my avatar is a licker. Face, arms, feet, hair.. He's not particular. He was hand raised alone by me. His umbilical cord was still attached. No litter mates. I'd wash him & stimulate him with a warm wet washcloth.

That cat loves to play in water, sits on the corner of the bathtub everyday while I bath and I still have to soggy him all up with that washcloth. He loves it.

He's more dog like than a cat. He comes when called, he runs to the door with the dog when someone knocks.

Oh and he loves NeNe Lekes! Watches her every time she's on tv.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373080564.424453.jpg

I agree!

I still want to know if the shirt they found was the one he was wearing in the Walmart video!

But you know, without his Mom around, he might of worn the same shirt for days....

But you know, without his Mom around, he might of worn the same shirt for days....

I don't know. In my experience boys at that age are either super clean or super messy. I was blessed ( eyeroll) with a super hygiene conscious one. I'm eye rolling because that means 3 showers a day... New towels each time... Clothing changes as many times. Always in the mirror, spraying Axe body spray...

Dylan was very interested in the opposite sex... That makes me believe he was a super hygiene kid too!

I don't know. In my experience boys at that age are either super clean or super messy. I was blessed ( eyeroll) with a super hygiene conscious one. I'm eye rolling because that means 3 showers a day... New towels each time... Clothing changes as many times. Always in the mirror, spraying Axe body spray...

Dylan was very interested in the opposite sex... That makes me believe he was a super hygiene kid too!

Both parents said it was likely that Dylan would be wearing the same clothes.

From the uncut interview with MB here on Websleuths: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8808034&postcount=77"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Melissa Blasius:
Umm…You know we were talking…, there’s those pictures from the airport and from Wal-Mart, right, where he’s in that outfit with the, what is it, Blue Devil’s hat, and the tee shirt and … do you think when he went missing he was probably still wearing that?

Elaine Redwine:
Yes. I do. Dylan didn’t change his clothes often. He was 13 and you know he was just learning about …his brother was teaching him about deodorant and things like that (both giggle), I mean, so he wasn’t all that worried about what he was wearing or… he always thought he looked fine. (both giggle)

Also just so the point doesn't get stretched, it was FALL not winter here in Colorado. Temperature was 54 per wunderground. http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

And a southern (insert any southern state here) factoid: Our mud buggies are modified VW Beetles designed to go down sand hills, through mud, and over trails and...purty much anything you care to run them through/over/into/out of. (Of course you have to say, "Here! Hold my beer and hold on!" for it to be truly fun).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12