Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylans Mom Elaine Hall will be holding a press conference at 4:30pm

Not saying much about how/why it took this long to arrest but finding the skull in November 2015 was critical to the investigation

He was in court today. Charged with murder in the 2nd and child abuse resulting in death. Video of hearing is up on FOX31 Denver's Facebook page. They live streamed it and now the video is available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you SerenitySprings.....at approx 7 minutes into the video, the attorney stated MR was a high risk because he drove to all parts of the country....company based in INDIANA!! My, my, my.....nah, couldn't be, you gotta be kidding....but, yet another incredibly strange "coincidence"??

[video=twitter;889935233679630336]https://twitter.com/jacelarson/status/889935233679630336[/video]

Enjoy!!

From link (for those that cannot read embedded links)

Here is what it looked like when murder suspect Mark Redwine was arrested. This is police body camera video. #Denver7 pic.twitter.com/qW6kNeIAMq 12:47 PM - 25 Jul 2017

Yes. I think that is why people on the Abby/Libby thread were saying that the new suspect drawing looks like it could be Mark. And saying that his current employer has their home base for the trucks in Indiana.

I am not saying he is the bridge guy. Just noticing the resemblance..

At first, seeing the discussion, I was like "this is a stretch", (BG), but now...I do see the resemblance, but then there are so many others I've seen who also bear a striking a resemblance...what would the chances be....has anyone done a voice comparison...just for the sake of sleuthing...)

Thank you SerenitySprings.....at approx 7 minutes into the video, the attorney stated MR was a high risk because he drove to all parts of the country....company based in INDIANA!! My, my, my.....nah, couldn't be, you gotta be kidding....but, yet another incredibly strange "coincidence"??

I said to a friend earlier if MR is BG I'll swim to Texas! (I'm in England, that's a very long swim!)

[video=twitter;889935233679630336]https://twitter.com/jacelarson/status/889935233679630336[/video]

Enjoy!!

OMG he was running...."I have no idea what that's about"...doesn't sound like BG to me...

"Now is the time for justice for Dylan"

MR was NOT notified the skull had been found

Sounds like they have more evidence. They just aren't going to tell us what the more is. IMO

"Now is the time for justice for Dylan"

MR was NOT notified the skull had been found

I followed this case from the beginning and I don't remember ever hearing his skull had been found.

So was that information ever released or was it kept quiet ?

I followed this case from the beginning and I don't remember ever hearing his skull had been found.

I think it was kept quite, I think I may have read a few mumblings but nothing was ever confirmed. I do have a vague memory of something

It was quietly discussed in 2015, after they had done more extensive searches, up on the steep terrain, above the other remains site.

At first, all they said was that there was 'other important evidence' found. Eventually it was said they found more of his remains. I heard speculation it may have been his skull. But I don't remember if they ever said so specifically.

IMO the finding of the skull closed the deal it was murder. It supports the dogs findings with blood evidence. I think the cadaver dogs alone would not have been enough in Court.

What a nightmare this is for Dylan's mother. I can't even imagine.

It was quietly discussed in 2015, after they had done more extensive searches, up on the steep terrain, above the other remains site.

At first, all they said was that there was 'other important evidence' found. Eventually it was said they found more of his remains. I heard speculation it may have been his skull. But I don't remember if they ever said so specifically.

Thank you so I just missed that updated news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee