Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That video of Dylan at the airport... In my gut I just knew something was wrong.
RIP Dylan.
Mark- I got nothing nice to say!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow !!!
As far as the "images"... I'm thinking they were of Mark and another person ... that'd be incriminating for him ??
I know his parents were already divorced; but maybe it was the kind of photos that could've put Mark in jail ??
(Like with a teen girl ?)

So he thought murdering his own flesh and blood was the solution , fgs !

Still -- good to see the wheels of justice turning for this boy.

Rest forever in gentle peace, Dylan. Answers are coming and someone will be made to face punishment !!!! (hoping)
:moo:
I didn't think the photos were of illegal activities, just humiliating. Coprophilia is not exactly a social norm...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Holy balls just saw this in daily mail. So glad there can be justice for this young man.

Another very interesting piece of information is from the wildlife expert.

Lyle Wilmarth, a wildlife officer for the Colorado Parks and Wildlife, who has extensive experience with wildlife in the area, said no animal known in the area would transport a body up the mountain from Redwine's home to the first recovery site let alone the additional 1½ miles through the terrain from the first recovery site to the second site.

This expert doesn't believe that an animal was responsible for Dylan's body being moved to where the initial discovery site is or the site where his skull was found. If I recall the remains where quite a distance from Mark's home so I can understand why it's not possible for a wild animal to "drag" a human body that distance.

I guess that a defense lawyer could attempt to argue that Dylan hiked up to where his remains where found. But what about the skull being moved 1.5 miles afterwards?

I think that Mark made a big mistake by moving the skull. JMO

https://pinerivertimes.com/articles...arrested-in-connection-with-son-dylan-s-death

I didn't think the photos were of illegal activities, just humiliating. Coprophilia is not exactly a social norm...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

There is usually some kind of developmental stunting behind that.

Another very interesting piece of information is from the wildlife expert.

This expert doesn't believe that an animal was responsible for Dylan's body being moved to where the initial discovery site is or the site where his skull was found. If I recall the remains where quite a distance from Mark's home so I can understand why it's not possible for a wild animal to "drag" a human body that distance.

I guess that a defense lawyer could attempt to argue that Dylan hiked up to where his remains where found. But what about the skull being moved 1.5 miles afterwards?

I think that Mark made a big mistake by moving the skull. JMO

https://pinerivertimes.com/articles...arrested-in-connection-with-son-dylan-s-death

This is so terrible. I think that he tried to separate his head from his body when he first killed him, because of the head injuries, but could not do it, so waited until this poor little boy's remains were skeletal and then moved the skull which bore the evidence of a violent death, someplace else. How horrific.

This is so terrible. I think that he tried to separate his head from his body when he first killed him, because of the head injuries, but could not do it, so waited until this poor little boy's remains were skeletal and then moved the skull which bore the evidence of a violent death, someplace else. How horrific.

I didn't even think of that possibility. Yuk.

I thought that Mark came up with the idea after the body had decomposed and simply picked up the skull and moved it to a location where he felt it wouldn't be found.

Have to say , I'm with Mrs G ...where are all those who tore Elaine to shreds now ?
I never doubted it was Mark from day one .
Dylan and this case has been on my mind a lot lately as well...I kept wondering how he was getting away with it and was he ever going to be arrested and charged for it .
So happy he is finally going to have to pay the piper !

I'm so grateful for his Mother. I cannot imagine the conflict of bearing a child with a man who would murder him. But I feel that today at least she must feel vindicated.
My heart goes out to her tonight.

I guess I haven't followed as closely, did they actually find his skull? I'm also confused about comments of people tearing his mom to shreds. Why? He wasn't even with his mom when he went missing.

The arrest is making the news now in Seattle. Am watching the report on KING right now. Very brief, but at least the news is out there.

Yes, his skull was found and it had 'blunt force trauma'. No one should be attacking his Mother. She has been nothing but diligent about naming his Father as his killer. She did EVERYTHING that a Mother could. My heart goes out to the woman.

I guess I haven't followed as closely, did they actually find his skull? I'm also confused about comments of people tearing his mom to shreds. Why? He wasn't even with his mom when he went missing.

Yes hikers found his skull in November 2015.

Dylan's mom, brother, stepfather, mark Redwines first ex wife and friends of Elaine were viciously hounded, attacked, trashed and harassed for quite some time because of their opinions that mark Redwine was responsible for Dylans disappearance and murder.

Apparently hikers found his skull in 2015. I never heard about it back then.

I think that the comments about people disparaging Elaine are about Facebook pages.

I didn't even think of that possibility. Yuk.

I thought that Mark came up with the idea after the body had decomposed and simply picked up the skull and moved it to a location where he felt it wouldn't be found.

The small cuts in his bones, where a knife was used as a tool, were deemed to be not long after death. I would imagine that they had traces of blood in them, which would not be present if his head was separated from his body when it was skeletal (I hated typing that).

Apparently hikers found his skull in 2015. I never heard about it back then.

I think that the comments about people disparaging Elaine are about Facebook pages.

No, I was here then with another name which I forgot and there were plenty of people blaming the woman. As many women as men. You know, those women that are just blaming innocent men. She was crazy and had turned the boys against their father and much more.

Yes Dylan's skull was found 1 1/2 miles further up the mountain. It has evidence of 2 x blunt force trauma, and 2 x "knife tool marks" on the skull. The speculation is that he was killed by blunt force trauma and the knife tool marks are speculated as the father's attempts to dismember the body, to remove the head to conceal the head injuries.
Instead it is speculated that perhaps the father waited until the remains were skeletal then took the skull further up the mountain.

The small cuts in his bones, where a knife was used as a tool, were deemed to be not long after death. I would imagine that they had traces of blood in them, which would not be present if his head was separated from his body when it was skeletal (I hated typing that).

I guess that means he used a knife to separate the skull initially but moved the skull away from the body at a later time?

I'm confused. Time to read the indictment again.

No, I was here then with another name which I forgot and there were plenty of people blaming the woman. As many women as men. You know, those women that are just blaming innocent men. She was crazy and had turned the boys against their father and much more.

Yes there were some very nasty posts from some on this forum and other social media platforms. Also there was quite a bit of vitriol directed towards Redwines first ex wife who was a member here. It was quite disgusting how those two ladies were treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper