Early Parole and Missed Opportunities-What happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could the other guy he was with in 1972 have been a rookie cop/close chum of PG? Maybe the other guy's dad was on the force at the time? Maybe the other guy is a cop now and covered for PG all these years? Maybe a childhood "brother" of PG's?
It would explain how the girl was possibly "persuaded" not to testify against PG. It could have been this "chum" that tipped the girls parents off as to her whereabouts. Maybe PG's behavior disgusted this "chum" but there was no way he could ever turn his back on his childhood friend. The "chum" knew what PG was doing was wrong but felt the need to protect him? Maybe the "chum" owed PG some kind of lifetime favor/friendship "fee". It would explain how PG got away with this and many other crimes. More crimes than we've even begun to know, I fear. Maybe it was this chum that called the tip in about JC at the service station in 92 in the yellow van, hoping to rat PG out w/out having his name attached to it? Is this too far out there?

Another poster mentioned Classmates.com so I checked it out and there were a couple of eyebrow raising posts about his behavior early on from former classmates. Wouldn't it make sense that PG would make "connections" w/ LE early on in his criminal career so that he could get away with his behavior at least somewhat easier? Sometimes cops are just plain C R O O K E D or maybe I'm just WAY off. Any of this make sense?

Could the other guy he was with in 1972 have been a rookie cop/close chum of PG? Maybe the other guy's dad was on the force at the time? Maybe the other guy is a cop now and covered for PG all these years? Maybe a childhood "brother" of PG's?
It would explain how the girl was possibly "persuaded" not to testify against PG. It could have been this "chum" that tipped the girls parents off as to her whereabouts. Maybe PG's behavior disgusted this "chum" but there was no way he could ever turn his back on his childhood friend. The "chum" knew what PG was doing was wrong but felt the need to protect him? Maybe the "chum" owed PG some kind of lifetime favor/friendship "fee". It would explain how PG got away with this and many other crimes. More crimes than we've even begun to know, I fear. Maybe it was this chum that called the tip in about JC at the service station in 92 in the yellow van, hoping to rat PG out w/out having his name attached to it? Is this too far out there?

Another poster mentioned Classmates.com so I checked it out and there were a couple of eyebrow raising posts about his behavior early on from former classmates. Wouldn't it make sense that PG would make "connections" w/ LE early on in his criminal career so that he could get away with his behavior at least somewhat easier? Sometimes cops are just plain C R O O K E D or maybe I'm just WAY off. Any of this make sense?

if his 'friend' phoned the tip in in 92, did he lose his tuunge over the next 17 years?
i agree cops are surely crooked. they sure seem to be in this case. incompetence can only be an excuse for so long :(

Strange current reviews

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CA8QnwIwAA

I'm starting to think Garrido is a creature habit and just performed a whole lot of crimes in the same area. The 1998 attempted kidnap was also on 18th street - that is only 1 1/2 miles from Walnut St. Not that Garrido was living at Walnut St in 1972, but the Motel would be about 3 miles from there.

It's on 18th St. the old Antioch Hwy going out of Antioch. The only route out of town towards Brentwood from the Library at the time.

1972 rape took place on E. 18th Street at what now is the Riverview Motel (near 160 -3120 E 18th St?). (according to interview on video)

Interesting ... he says somehow the girl she was with was the one who knew that meeting with the boys was going to take place.

arrested on April 17, 1992

Victim says she can't remember the other guys name.

Sunnie, I'd have to listen to the video again, but about the parents I think he just says 'at some point' they located her.

I thought that later he said the next day, but it is entirely possible I mis heard that!! Thank you.

That "chum" sounds like a chump!!!!!! I am really afraid of what he would be "owed a lifetime favor" for.

It's on 18th St. the old Antioch Hwy going out of Antioch. The only route out of town towards Brentwood from the Library at the time.

Yeah, I think he could have been staying in Brentwood?

Where is Old Hwy 4?? I know where Hwy 4 is.

I don't think that Sacbee thing is accurate regarding the parole agent going to his house on that Tuesday. I have been trying to find another source to back up what I believe is true, but so far, no luck. In any case, I am 99% sure that it is wrong on that point.

Here is my email communication and response from the journalist that authored this article:

My email:

Mr. Sam Stanton,

Back on Sept 3, 2009 you wrote the extensive, researched article, Details of earlier alleged Garrido abductions emerge and I have a question about something reported in the GarridoTimeline.

You write, "Aug. 25: Garrido returns to campus and officials notify parole agent. Agent goes to Garrido's home but sees nothing amiss. Also summons Garrido to his office.
Aug 26: Agent summons Garrido to his office again...."

I haven't been able to verify from any other source the accuracy of the above event. I noticed that your article was updated on Sept. 30, 2009, did that include the information in the Timeline? In other words is the above statement correct?

Thank you,
xxxxxx

Response:

Re: Question: Details of earlier alleged Garrido abductions emerge
Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:17 AM

To:xxxxxxx
Yes, the information is correct as reported to us by corrections and other officials.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Yeah, I think he could have been staying in Brentwood?

Where is Old Hwy 4?? I know where Hwy 4 is.

Same as what locals would call the Antioch Hwy.

18th St. turns into Old Hwy 4 when it leaves the Antioch city limits or near there.

I wonder if this victim who survived was able to give any other information:

(Name Omitted), 38, West Pittsburg/Bay Point, December 15, 1998 (found beaten in a portable toilet off Willow Pass Road and survived)

my2sisters: Thanks for taking the time to write directly to the writer. I still think, regarding that one detail that he is wrong.
If the parole agent went to the house on what would have been that Tuesday, Nancy and Patricia (and Jaycee) would have been there. It doesn't make any sense to me, and absolutely no one else has reported it that way.

Here is my email communication and response from the journalist that authored this article:

My email:

Mr. Sam Stanton,

Back on Sept 3, 2009 you wrote the extensive, researched article, Details of earlier alleged Garrido abductions emerge and I have a question about something reported in the GarridoTimeline.

You write, "Aug. 25: Garrido returns to campus and officials notify parole agent. Agent goes to Garrido's home but sees nothing amiss. Also summons Garrido to his office.
Aug 26: Agent summons Garrido to his office again...."

I haven't been able to verify from any other source the accuracy of the above event. I noticed that your article was updated on Sept. 30, 2009, did that include the information in the Timeline? In other words is the above statement correct?

Thank you,
xxxxxx

Response:

Re: Question: Details of earlier alleged Garrido abductions emerge
Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:17 AM

To:xxxxxxx
Yes, the information is correct as reported to us by corrections and other officials.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Wow! I saw the Sac Bee timeline earlier and didn't remember seeing anything like that at all! So this means that despite the fact that LE called his PO, he STILL couldn't find a problem or any evidence of children? Give me a break! He did NOT need a warrant! pg was on parole. He could have looked everywhere from the toilet to the attic, the bedrooms to the entire yard! What the hay??? This takes away any doubt in my mind to their gross incompetence!

Wow! I saw the Sac Bee timeline earlier and didn't remember seeing anything like that at all! So this means that despite the fact that LE called his PO, he STILL couldn't find a problem or any evidence of children? Give me a break! He did NOT need a warrant! pg was on parole. He could have looked everywhere from the toilet to the attic, the bedrooms to the entire yard! What the hay??? This takes away any doubt in my mind to their gross incompetence!

this is the first i ever heard of the po going to garrido's house on august 25th. are we sure this is right?

Wow, tried to quote Time, but things are going boinkers, so we'll see what happens with this post.

The prostitute who was attacked and left for dead in the porta potty suffered severe injuries. From my understanding she has problems even today. I think if she had been any help with an i.d., information would have been released at the time. I'll look to see if I can find the article. Cross your fingers. ;-)

I've not heard about that before either.
Why ask PG to come to a meeting the next day if the parole agent saw PG at the house?

I hadn't seen this before and didn't know the PO went to PG's house on Aug. 25, 2009!!! :furious:

Aug. 25: Garrido returns to campus and officials notify parole agent. Agent goes to Garrido's home but sees nothing amiss. Also summons Garrido to his office.
Aug 26: Agent summons Garrido to his office again.

My email was to confirm this info as reported.

Wow, tried to quote Time, but things are going boinkers, so we'll see what happens with this post.

The prostitute who was attacked and left for dead in the porta potty suffered severe injuries. From my understanding she has problems even today. I think if she had been any help with an i.d., information would have been released at the time. I'll look to see if I can find the article. Cross your fingers. ;-)

thanks! (and, yeah it was going bonkers on me too)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back