Early Parole and Missed Opportunities-What happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone have a copy of those transcripts in order? My computer is really slow opening each page and it is extremely annoying how it just seems to jump around.

Ok been reading some of that download. I swear they must have tossed the papers in the air and then scanned them as they landed.

The reference to the parents being in Los Angeles. I think that was more coaching by PG. I don't think he knew where Jaycee's mom was. By this time Jaycee's mom and step dad were separated and living in two very different areas. Also, and I could be wrong but too lazy to check it out, I don' t think at this time Jaycee's mom was not in Los Angeles or anywhere near there. Wasn't she closer to San Diego? I don't think Jaycee had a clue where her family was and I don't think it can be inferred she did just because PG, a known lier, made this comment about being in Los Angeles. That was just part of the "taking care of younger sisters/legal guardian" story.

Ok been reading some of that download. I swear they must have tossed the papers in the air and then scanned them as they landed.

The reference to the parents being in Los Angeles. I think that was more coaching by PG. I don't think he knew where Jaycee's mom was. By this time Jaycee's mom and step dad were separated and living in two very different areas. Also, and I could be wrong but too lazy to check it out, I don' t think at this time Jaycee's mom was not in Los Angeles or anywhere near there. Wasn't she closer to San Diego? I don't think Jaycee had a clue where her family was and I don't think it can be inferred she did just because PG, a known lier, made this comment about being in Los Angeles. That was just part of the "taking care of younger sisters/legal guardian" story.

Terry lived in Riverside, which is just outside LA. I believe Carl was somewhere in OC.

Terry lived in Riverside, which is just outside LA. I believe Carl was somewhere in OC.

Just outside about 3 or 4 hours away. Riverside is no where near Los Angeles. California is a huge state. I am only 90 minutes from Los Angeles and no one would say I was just outside Los Angeles.

Also in the transcript they said he said her name was Janice (if I am remembering correctly). Isn't Jaycee's mom's name Terri?

Just outside about 3 or 4 hours away. Riverside is no where near Los Angeles. California is a huge state. I am only 90 minutes from Los Angeles and no one would say I was just outside Los Angeles.

Also in the transcript they said he said her name was Janice (if I am remembering correctly). Isn't Jaycee's mom's name Terri?

Its about 100km on the map, in other words just outside the greater LA metropolitan area. Someone from outside the area looking at the location on the map would describe it as "LA".

"Janice" was Ron Garrido's wife. She was brought up when Garrido was still claiming that the girls were his brothers kids.

Janice was part of the lie. Janice Garrido, Ron Garrido's wife. His brother and sister-in-law. The alleged parents of PG's "nieces".

ETA: Riverside is only about an hour outside of metro LA.

i think the possibility is that it was just a coincidence that they said 'somewhere in la' and i dont think we can rule that out.

Its about 100km on the map, in other words just outside the greater LA metropolitan area. Someone from outside the area looking at the location on the map would describe it as "LA".
Nope, sorry! Southern Calif, yes, near Orange County, perhaps yes, greater LA metropolitan area:snooty:? NO WAY! LA is huge, one can include the San Fernando Valley in the "LA area", but not Riverside, it's in San Bernardino county and is at least half way between LA & San Diego. Look at a map, you don't need to be from the area to know this! Big Bear Lake and Lake Arrowhead are near Riverside. Riverside also has it's own University of California branch.

Nope, sorry! Southern Calif, yes, near Orange County, perhaps yes, greater LA metropolitan area:snooty:? NO WAY! LA is huge, one can include the San Fernando Valley in the "LA area", but not Riverside, it's in San Bernardino county and is at least half way between LA & San Diego. Look at a map, you don't need to be from the area to know this! Big Bear Lake and Lake Arrowhead are near Riverside. Riverside also has it's own University of California branch.

My sister used to live at Seal Beach, which I would consider part of greater LA. When people ask me where she lives, I say "LA" because they would have no idea where Seal Beach is. That is roughly about half the distance to Riverside. As someone who doesn't live in CA I would consider "greater LA" to stretch from Laguna Beach in the south, to San Fernando in the north and San Bernardino in the east. All of the towns in that area are suburbs of LA. Riverside is a lot further from San Diego than it is from LA.

Google maps has the distance from LA center to Riverside as ~58 miles, and 56 minutes traveling, or 2-3.5 hours in traffic (depending on the route taken). The distance to San Diego is ~101 miles, or 1.5-2 hours traveling, 2.5-3 hours in traffic (there are more rural areas in that direction, so less traffic).

Ummm, no, it's not! And I grew up in the LA area!

Ummmm, whatcha gettin' so excited about? Ya don't think I understood your response to Natal about pretty much the same exact thing? Easy on the exclamations!

I did look at a map, it says 56 miles from the center (Greater Metro) of LA to Riverside. Looking at the Google map, I would consider Riverside to be in the LA area, which is quite possibly the way PG thinks, too. I think most people would consider Riverside to be in the LA area. JMO. I'm not really sure what the purpose of your argument is to both Natal and I and why you're so excited about it. Regardless, Riverside definitely isn't 4-5 hours from LA as was suggested by the poster we were responding to.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=River...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CA4Q8gEwAA

i think the possibility is that it was just a coincidence that they said 'somewhere in la' and i dont think we can rule that out.

Exactly. While it's possible that he and/or Jaycee knew where they were, it's also equally possible that that was just a lucky guess on PG's part.

If you google the names under white pages it still shows, in addition to Riverside and another city, and South Lake Tahoe. I really think PG was just trying to mislead the police. I don't think he knew where they were.

My sister used to live at Seal Beach, which I would consider part of greater LA. When people ask me where she lives, I say "LA" because they would have no idea where Seal Beach is. That is roughly about half the distance to Riverside. As someone who doesn't live in CA I would consider "greater LA" to stretch from Laguna Beach in the south, to San Fernando in the north and San Bernardino in the east. All of the towns in that area are suburbs of LA. Riverside is a lot further from San Diego than it is from LA.

Google maps has the distance from LA center to Riverside as ~58 miles, and 56 minutes traveling, or 2-3.5 hours in traffic (depending on the route taken). The distance to San Diego is ~101 miles, or 1.5-2 hours traveling, 2.5-3 hours in traffic (there are more rural areas in that direction, so less traffic).
Nope, sorry:snooty:, L.A. ends about Long Beach, anything else is stretching it! I too have been to Seal Beach, and Laguna Beach- where my aunt used to live is Orange County! Perhaps you should ask JBean, who lives down there!

Ummmm, whatcha gettin' so excited about? Ya don't think I understood your response to Natal about pretty much the same exact thing? Easy on the exclamations!

I did look at a map, it says 56 miles from the center (Greater Metro) of LA to Riverside. Looking at the Google map, I would consider Riverside to be in the LA area, which is quite possibly the way PG thinks, too. I think most people would consider Riverside to be in the LA area. JMO. I'm not really sure what the purpose of your argument is to both Natal and I and why you're so excited about it. Regardless, Riverside definitely isn't 4-5 hours from LA as was suggested by the poster we were responding to.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=River...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CA4Q8gEwAA
She didn't say 4-5 hours, she said 3-4 hours, and with traffic, getting there from LA could easily take that long, at least 2-3 hours! We have lived in the area, you guys are out of state, judging it from maps. I think we locals know what we are talking about!:doh: I wil re-iterate- Riverside is in San Bernardino County, NOT LA county, or even part of it!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I agree, and I live in California. Despite the fact that Riverside may only be 59 miles from Los Angeles it has never been considered part of the Los Angeles Area. It has always been its own area. You do not need a reference aka LA to talk about Riverside. It is true people use larger cities for outsiders to understand where they are talking about but I have never heard of anyone from Riverside saying "It is outside Los Angles". Santa Barbara is outside Los Angeles and people never say Santa Barbara is an outlying Los Angeles City. And I believe it is closer to LA than Riverside. Heck, even Ventua is closer to LA but no one would think to say it is a LA subard.

Yeppers, I live in California and live close to Santa Barbara (heck I work there). I was born and raised in Califonrnia. Born in Perris (a subard of Riverside) aka March AFB. Sooooo I think I do know just a tad about what I am talking about. I also lived a few years in Sacramento, really close to Antioc. Sacramento onlly 90 minutes outside of San Francisco but NOT considered a part of San Francisco.

PG was just trying to confuse the police. He probably had no clue the mom had returned to Southern California.

Come on people, think. Tracking Jaycees mom and stepdad would be way more work than PG would even think about doing.

Right, but if Jaycee looked it up she would probably not have clearly remembered the geography from when she lived there and would have judged the general area from a map. PG himself might not have a clear idea of the geography of that area either.

She didn't say 4-5 hours, she said 3-4 hours, and with traffic, getting there from LA could easily take that long, at least 2-3 hours! We have lived in the area, you guys are out of state, judging it from maps. I think we locals know what we are talking about!:doh: I wil re-iterate- Riverside is in San Bernardino County, NOT LA county, or even part of it!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Are you seriously getting so upset about this that you have to "bang your head" repeatedly? My bad...3-4 hours, I didn't take the time to check the poster's exact estimate. Big deal.

I will also reiterate - TO ME, I would consider Riverside to be in the LA area. Apparently, I'm not the only one. A lot of people would probably consider it to be in the LA area. That doesn't mean it is in the LA area, it just appears as though it is. It might have also appeared to be in the LA area to PG or JC. Who knows? I can understand why it wouldn't be considered in the LA area to those that are native to the LA area. Can you understand that those that aren't native might consider Riverside to be in the LA area?

Anyway, the point of arguing about this is??? Because it seems a little petty and quite pointless. I'm just not getting what it is that has you so excited with all the exclamations and overabundance of angry emoticons?

I don't understand why it's so bad if PG was actually accurate in his answer to Santos' question of whether or not JC knew where her family was? It's possible PG just guessed but it's also possible that he, and maybe JC, knew the general area of where her family might be? If it was just a guess, it's a pretty damn good guess, IMO. If it was a guess, I wonder if he pooped his pants when/if he found out that her family actually was somewhere near LA?

I just don't understand why it's being debated whether or not PG knew her family was in or near LA?

I just don't understand why it's being debated whether or not PG knew her family was in or near LA?

I agree. It's almost pointless to debate this because it could easily go either way, and we won't know for sure until Jaycee confirms it (and that's if she confirms it).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back