EB jail pics comparison

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a comparison of how she looked less than two years before that.

295pppf.jpg

I'll bet that was Zahra making the bunny ears behind AB. Bless her heart. :(

Totally off topic, I know, but...what's with the lion? :floorlaugh:

July 6 is Cancer, not Leo.

Anyway, that lion isn't very goth. Just sayin'. ;)

No, it's not.....sorry I deleted my post then saw you had responded to it. :)

Hey Mk,

Forgive if I am wrong but I thought her b-day is June 6, 1968. The only real reason I remember that is because I remember her saying something in the jailhouse letter to Damien that her birthday is 6-6-68. And she is very undeniably evil and I think she feeds off the fact that her b day lines up with 666 8. I am so overdone with this woman and her unbelievable thought patterns. And I agree the lion is SO SCARY! :crazy:

July 6 is Cancer, not Leo.

Anyway, that lion isn't very goth. Just sayin'. ;)

Hey Mk,

Forgive if I am wrong but I thought her b-day is June 6, 1968. The only real reason I remember that is because I remember her saying something in the jailhouse letter to Damien that her birthday is 6-6-68. And she is very undeniably evil and I think she feeds off the fact that her b day lines up with 666 8. I am so overdone with this woman and her unbelievable thought patterns. And I agree the lion is SO SCARY! :crazy:

You're absolutely right, Kathleen. June 6...so she's a Gemini.

Which still does nothing to explain the lion. :floorlaugh:

(Okay, okay...I'll stop.)

I thought the picture might have been taken in someone elses home. Someone took the photo.

MK,

Thank u so much you really made me laugh I absolutely needed that. I have to say this case gets me so riled up that I forget to laugh sometimes about the small stuff. So for helping me remember, THANKS A MILLION!

:dance:

^ a fairy one?? Although how EB identified with fairies of any description is way beyond me!

Tinkerbell is actually very popular amongst female goths. I see her on a lot of purses and myspace pages, etc.

In working with individuals with substance abuse she does look as though she could be a meth user. (I'm not verified by WS mods)

Tooth loss is prominent in meth user because of a number of compounded reason. Such as meth causing less saliva production, users not maintain proper hygiene when they are high and so forth.

They also experience weight loss however this is not always the case. I have dealt with meth users who are very healthy in appearance but that is not usually the norm from my experience.

You can't really tell by the picture but if I had to guess I would say meth usage would be a likely possibility. The western mountains and Piedmont area of NC has a major meth problem. Hickory is on a major thorough fare (I-40) between Knoxville, TN and Charlotte, NC. That and like moon shiners back in the day meth can be easily manufactured in this area and remain "hidden" and then shipped to larger metro areas.

A tox report from the jail may or may not confirm meth use as it does not stay in the system long (3 to 5 days). I'm going out on a limb and gonna say the Catawba county jail probably uses something similar to the reditest that redwood toxicology produces since I know the state uses that particular panel test and in my experience you don't really get positives after 72 hours.

Does anyone know what the comparative differences are between abuse of meth and abuse of Oxycontin or Oxycodone? Also how long Oxys would show up on a tox test?

Does anyone know what the comparative differences are between abuse of meth and abuse of Oxycontin or Oxycodone? Also how long Oxys would show up on a tox test?

Well it depends on the test. For standard urine panel tests it's about 2 to 4 days for opiates and 3 to 5 days for meth. In my experience 3 days is pretty standard. Oral tests can yield positives a bit farther out then urine screens but I'm not familiar with them as the only one I've used is the oral alcohol one. Hair test is good for about 3 months for detection.

Links to redwood toxicology. This company produces the tests that the state of NC uses for its probation and parole department.

http://www.redwoodtoxicology.com/resources/drug_info/amphetamines.html

http://www.redwoodtoxicology.com/resources/drug_info/opiates.html

In terms of treatment many of the treatment providers in the western NC area typically use the matrix model for most substance abuse problems. This model was created more specifically for stimulant users such as meth addiction. However this model can be used for a variety of addictions.

Many with opiate addiction are prescribed methadone from clinics to help them deal with the pain and other side effects of coming off opiates like Oxy's for example. However I'm kind of a fence sitter when it comes to methadone treatment of which I wont get into here as that would lead me into a very long winded post.

edit: adding some links to info on the matrix model.

http://archives.drugabuse.gov/btdp/Effective/Rawson.htm

http://www.bhrm.org/guidelines/The_Matrix_Model_Of_Intensive_Outpatient_Treatment.pdf

...not too much time in between. the 1st --smirk--would be at the HPD, the 2nd taken as she's booked into catawba county jail.

...AB had 2 mug shots the day he was arrested as well.

Isn't it interesting when comparing these 2 photos of EB and the 2 photos of AB, that (it seems to me anyway) that there are bags under the eyes in the second photo as if they have been crying. I noticed this in AB's 2 photos also. First photo -- attitude. Second photo -- not funny anymore

Wonder if the cops treated them a bit like scum for awhile to show what jail life will be like.

Also to be clear as I know some confuse the two.

"meth" as it's usually used in conversation is an amphetamine class of drugs of which there are home brewed and prescribed variety's.

(meth)adone is a synthetic opioid used in the treatment of opiate addiction.

The word meth usually tends to confuse those that are not familiar so I thought I should make this distinction. I believe the term meth comes from it having a methyl group compound in both substances. Someone with a better chemistry background then me could perhaps answer that better.

102010-ElisaBakerCourt.jpg

...after 10 days in the slammer. october 20 bond hearing.

102010-ElisaBakerCourt.jpg

...after 10 days in the slammer. october 20 bond hearing.

I realize this post is going to look pretty pathetic after the thoughtful, informative posts of Marspiter, but...

She looks whacky.

...in the bond hearing pic, she's staring at the monitor watching her daughter AF testify. ( and probably not loving the pink.)

^ I think Amber was pretty lucky that here mom was there via video link that day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back