EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EJ knows she's being recorded and wants to change the story and pin it on TS now.

Now? No, that was recorded back in January. More importantly, Elizabeth's journal was written back in December - when she was in San Antonio. What's in the journal matches what's in this recorded phone call which matches what Elizabeth told to her friend SS, which matches what EJ recently told to LE.

There are significant changes in Tammi's story, however. She first state (on national TV no less) that Logan was abusive to EJ. Then she changed that and stated (again on national TV) that Logan was never abusive to EJ - she even wanted to arrange a media stunt to apologize for having slandered him and said that he was. Then when she got arrested she flip flopped yet again and slandered Logan - again on TV.

It is Tammi trying to pin all this on EJ, and just listen to Tammi, recorded in her own words - she doesn't deny it when EJ over and over says that Tammi set it all up.

I believe for sure now that Tammi was preying on Elizabeth to get Gabriel. I do believe she was the mastermind of all of this. One reason is the fact she went to jail with a reporter and did most of the talking, and I think it was damage control, and maybe to intimidate Elizabeth.

I believe you are SPOT ON! with this.

JMHO
fran

PS...CathinTexas: I always felt this also!...fran..:mad:

:eek: Well I knew there had to be more to that phone call than what TS reported during her back peddle media blitz after it was first reported. The journal does back EJ's story up and I think that one piece of evidence was unexpected by TS. Why doesn't LE believe EJ though??

:eek: Well I knew there had to be more to that phone call than what TS reported during her back peddle media blitz after it was first reported. The journal does back EJ's story up and I think that one piece of evidence was unexpected by TS. Why doesn't LE believe EJ though??

I'm not sure at this point that it's so much that LE doesn't believe Elizabeth, as it is that they have circumstantial evidence, but need hard evidence for the prosecutor. MOO.

LOL, ehhh. WHO said they didn't believe EJ? ...............TS is STILL a POI!

TAMMI! GET IT!?!

JMHO
fran

I wish they would too Momtective! They said in that video it was a 28 min conversation. I'd like to hear ALL of it.

I believe for sure now that Tammi was preying on Elizabeth to get Gabriel. I do believe she was the mastermind of all of this. One reason is the fact she went to jail with a reporter and did most of the talking, and I think it was damage control, and maybe to intimidate Elizabeth.

So, I'm confused about something. The conversation they aired tonight was from a phone call that EJ made to TS from jail, correct? The jail house interview with the news reporter was a whole different thing. Which occured first?

Sorry I have not read the thread yet, but did the tape come from LE or her friend SS?
Did SS provide the third party calling?

I should have waited until the morning to listen to that tape -- Tammi's voice on this tape is going to give me nightmares -- EJ even sounds afraid of Tammi IMO

"there are no dots that connect to me" says Tammi -- what innocent person thinks up that in the spur of a supposedly surprising accusation?

Tammi also says that she will sue EJ for destroying their lives -- and when asked how, she said that EJ's lies had destroyed her life-- but this was the first time according to Tammi herself that EJ accused Tammi of setting it all up, so what lies is Tammi refering to at this point that ruined their lives?

What I find also intersesting is that
Tammi admits to suggesting that EJ go to a shelter on this tape, and I don't believe she has ever owned up to that before! When she was backpeddling about her FB post about the shelter, she was adamant that EJ told her that she had contacted shelters, not that she had suggested EJ go to a shelter
I thought she was trying to convince EJ to come back to AZ

So many lies
So evil

LOL, ehhh. WHO said they didn't believe EJ? ...............TS is STILL a POI!

TAMMI! GET IT!?!

JMHO
fran

Yes, I get it. I was referring to all of LE statements listed under the LE Statements Thread (see below) that took place after this phone call.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94737"]LE Statements - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I do agree with BeanE though, they may just not have the hard evidence they need....yet.

So, I'm confused about something. The conversation they aired tonight was from a phone call that EJ made to TS from jail, correct? The jail house interview with the news reporter was a whole different thing. Which occured first?

Tammi did a telephone "interview" with a reporter present when EJ was still in Florida --
The tape tonight was from a phone call weeks later that EJ made to Tammi at home

real quick before i go to bed!!

this is the call that was "third party" right? and it was 28 minutes long?? and to a cell phone??

My thoughts, the police set it up. why you ask? you cant call a cell from jail, unless you do it third party... that can be "faked" here is the kicker, how long are jailhouse calls? here they are 15 minutes, and the phone cuts off after that. Just pointing that out. in case I have the right call and AZ phone time limit is the same... she did not make that call from the jail phone, so maybe the police were trying to get TS, maybe they do believe EJ, but have no evidence.

posting in this thread also, lol.

this is the call that was "third party" right? and it was 28 minutes long?? and to a cell phone??

My thoughts, the police set it up. why you ask? you cant call a cell from jail, unless you do it third party... that can be "faked" here is the kicker, how long are jailhouse calls? here they are 15 minutes, and the phone cuts off after that. Just pointing that out. in case I have the right call and AZ phone time limit is the same... she did not make that call from the jail phone, so maybe the police were trying to get TS, maybe they do believe EJ, but have no evidence.

That's what I figured because who else would be able to record the call other than LE. But how did Yami get it??? LE released it? Maybe they are trying to crack TS. I really wish LE would release a new statement of some sort, the case could be in a totally different direction now from their perspective.

Yes, this is the call that did not have a caller ID and it was a long call per Tammi
I think it is important to keep in mind that all of the information about the call came from Tammi until today
I am not sure an exact minute count was given --- are you mixing this call up with the first jailhouse "interview" in Florida?

I also think it might be true that Tammi contacted the media about the call from EJ
The call allegedly happened around the 22nd of January, but the stories and interviews about the call did not happen until the next week -- Monday if I remember correctly

I think that Tammi told the media herself in an effort to control information-- she would not know it would take this long for the recording to surface, just my guess

I don't know if she thought of the possibility of LE setting up the call or not

We still don't know where this tape came from right?
I am leaning toward the possibility of her friend setting the call up just because of the timing of this tape being released

Just my thoughts

Have you tried tracking through all of Tammi and Jack's friends and relatives? Give it a whirl. You'll get your answer.

Could this be why Tammi Smith has just a couple THOUSAND friends on FB? Takes a lot of time to track who is relevant?

/snipped/ We still don't know where this tape came from right?
I am leaning toward the possibility of her friend setting the call up just because of the timing of this tape being released

Just my thoughts

Can a 3rd party (ie. SS) actually set up a call for EJ from jail? I didn't know it was possible?

But it also doesn't seem like LE is the one releasing this tape, no comments from LE at all regarding the content, and why now? why so late?

Not sure what to think, and who to believe anymore :banghead:

1 more thing - sitting back after listening to the video a few times, does anyone find it odd how calm EJ seemed while talking to TS? TS was freaking out. If EJ was sitting in jail (a few weeks already by then) for something she didn't plan, and knowing the person on the phone is the one who is guilty and actually NOT in jail, and who CAN get her out by providing a name, wouldn't EJ be freaking out at TS, and asking TS to give up the name to LE already? Instead, she's very calm, and saying, yeah, they're your friends, or Jack's friends like you said. I'm still not sure what to think, so not suggesting either way...

This tells me they think Gabriel is in AZ...I think if they would put Tammi under surveillance for a few weeks, they would find Gabriel. I just can't accept that she would allow someone else to have Gabriel...she was so freakin' desperate for a baby, she finally got one, and she just let him go:waitasec: nope don't think so.

Do you think she's no longer under surveillance of any sort? I thought she's still a POI, does the surveillance drop because they already decided on her charges, and now just up to the court to see if she's guilty of only those charges?

If she's still a POI, wouldn't LE continue to monitor her?
Was her bail set so low because they wanted her to get out and so they could monitor her actions? It's been a few months and hard to see her not messing up yet.... Is she as smart as she thinks she is?

Elizabeth's jail interview with the reporter was, IIRC, Jan 5. The phone call in tonight's video was, IIRC, Jan 22.

Tammi and the domestic violence shelter on Nancy Grace:

TAMMI: And secondly, before Elizabeth went missing, she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter that was going to take care of her, the baby, and everything that they needed. (snip unrelated babbble)

CASAREZ: But you said she found an underground, “underground help.” That denotes something illegal, something not aboveboard.

TAMMI: OK. Well, she had mentioned to me the word “underground,” and she mentioned that — at first, she mentioned that it was a domestic violence shelter. And she had used the word “underground” maybe once in the conversation. And instead of saying “domestic violence,” I didn`t want that to make Logan think that I was trying to say he was violent towards her… … because as far as I know, he was not.

CASAREZ: … she told you she found a domestic violence shelter in San Antonio?

TAMMI: She didn`t say it was in San Antonio, but yes.

Sorry I have not read the thread yet, but did the tape come from LE or her friend SS?
Did SS provide the third party calling?

I had assumed that Tammi gave Yami the tape to 'exonerate' herself. Why would LE give Yami the tape? Why would SS have the tape? I don't imagine he and Tammi are very good friends with him under the mindset that Tammi betrayed EJ etc. Unless... he befriended Tammi under the guise of wanting to help Tammi in order to actually help EJ, and Tammi gave him the tape and he gave it to Yami.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back