Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if police still think that TPS is not involved in Gabriels disappearance (as stated in the KPHO article). For someone who's not involved she sure is going to a lot of trouble to avoid answering questions under oath.

I wonder if police still think that TPS is not involved in Gabriels disappearance (as stated in the KPHO article). For someone who's not involved she sure is going to a lot of trouble to avoid answering questions under oath.

Crappy police work if you ask me..Also, TPS's actions screamed CMA from the very beginning. The police should no better.:banghead:

EJ looks worn worn worn.....I still do not believe she knows where G is. TPS and JS have the key. IMO

I couldn't agree more with Logan's quote below. It's so unfortunate that this is going to be dragged out for another month for EJ and TS. Gabriel's family has waited long enough.

“Right now, it’s pretty much a waiting game,” McQueary said. “I don’t think Elizabeth is incapable of understanding what is going on, I just think she chooses not participate in any of this. I still believe Gabriel is out there, it’s just a matter of getting a good lead and tracking him down.

“I don’t support her bond being lowered at all,” he added. “I don’t think it would be fair for Elizabeth to get out and go off and live her life while we’re still looking for Gabriel. I think she’s a flight risk, and I think she could take off and we’d be looking for both her and Gabriel. She’s a key person in all of this — she’s the only one who knows what’s happened.”

http://eastvalleytribune.com/local/cop_shop/article_df2f9fde-ca3a-11df-bc14-001cc4c03286.html

Crappy police work if you ask me..Also, TPS's actions screamed CMA from the very beginning. The police should no better.:banghead:

EJ looks worn worn worn.....I still do not believe she knows where G is. TPS and JS have the key. IMO

is there a video link up somewhere of EJ at today's court appearance? thanks.

Thanks Noop! I was looking for that link too. I think her brown roots have just grown out so she just looks a little a different. Highlights are no longer available for Ms.EJ. Hopefully it stays that way.

actually i just found a link... she doesn't look that worn, she looked just fine to me. poor gabriel, he's the one who needs help here. just tell and move on already, like her grandpa says...

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...ing-baby-gabriel-trial-date-delayed27-ON.html

She looks okay to me too, noop. Better than I expected actually.

I think her stint in the psych hospital did her good. Compare it to jail - better food, lots of staff to be attentive and listen to her woes, quiet, relaxing, and structured environment, activities, recreation, therapist to talk, possibly meds to calm her and clear her thinking, etc etc etc.

Now. Where's Gabe?

She looks okay to me too, noop. Better than I expected actually.

I think her stint in the psych hospital did her good. Compare it to jail - better food, lots of staff to be attentive and listen to her woes, quiet, relaxing, and structured environment, activities, recreation, therapist to talk, possibly meds to calm her and clear her thinking, etc etc etc.

Now. Where's Gabe?

She looks better emotionally compared to her pleading the 5th appearance where she was sobbing and didn't appear to be able to focus. She looks more "there" now, if that makes sense? Certainly not dolled up, but with it.

So as long as these two women keep quiet and continue to milk the system, Gabriel doesn't stand a chance of being returned to his daddy.

This is heartbreaking.
:(
fran

I was a little disappointed with Bob Johnsons comments -- "I think it's in her best interest to take a plea so we can move on and put this all behind us" and "We need to get some closure" (In reference to her taking a plea)

Logan and his family will never "put this behind them" and can't "get some closure" unless Gabe is brought back to them.

This is about Baby Gabriel, NOT EJ. I hope to God she is never allowed the ability to simply "put this behind her"!

By worn, I am meaning worn of the whole situation. I don' think she ever anticipated her life going into the direction it has. She knows her existence will always be remembered by this. The public is angry with her and I am one of them. I believe now that she is thinking clearly, things will be changing in this case.

I only want to know one question: WHERE IS GABRIEL???? AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM????

Don't let EJ off the hook UNTIL she tells the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I hope somewhere down the line, we really find out what happened to baby Gabriel.

:furious:

Here's what Bob Johnson said (transcribed):

It seems to me like it would be in her best interest to settle the matter and move on. You gotta put this behind you and move on. If we can do that with a plea agreement or a prison sentence or (unintelligible)... There's gotta be some closure.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...ing-baby-gabriel-trial-date-delayed27-ON.html

Maybe instead of "WE" he mean't "SHE"...I am some what confused...what would GF know that would settle for a (1) plea agreement or (2) prison sentence????...this statement to me is very disturbing...however..I do understand just answering off the cuff....

We have a thread for the charge Elizabeth and Tammi face together, the conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

This thread, the Elizabeth charges thread is for Elizabeth's charges of child abuse and custodial interference.

The Tammi charges thread is for Tammi's charge of forgery.

Thanks -
BeanE

We have a thread for the charge Elizabeth and Tammi face together, the conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

This thread, the Elizabeth charges thread is for Elizabeth's charges of child abuse and custodial interference.

The Tammi charges thread is for Tammi's charge of forgery.

Thanks -
BeanE

hi BeanE - what about kidnapping?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member