Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Naw, he made that jug of kool-aid that day, hoping he would get everyone else to drink some of it with him. :eek:

Early in this thread someone said they knew the definition of ilk:

I LIKE KOOLAID!!!

I would have to say that thay all speak in an "A$$ Backwards" sort of way!!!

I had to read it 3 times to kinda understand what he was trying to get across....I think....maybe I get it now.....sort of.....

Does anyone know if Lee graduated High School???

TIA

Just my two cents. It's like I tell my daughter, "anything you put into print stands the chance of becoming public knowledge so be prepared to take that chance".

I totally agree with this! If you put it in writing, it's forever! And if you leave it on a voicemail, it can also be saved forever. If they are stupid enough to put in print, then they should deal with the consequences of it being made public...
MOO

Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view. Please be kind in return - discuss the email and issue only!

Thank you,
Cocoamom
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lois wrote:

Here's what I got in email today form Lee Anthony this has been sent out of the clear blue sky after having no contact with him whatsoever since Sept. Please pass it on Lois~~

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]
If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel
. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee
This below email was at the end of Lee’s email as well from an independent individual (name withheld)
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM, wrote:[email withheld]
There was a beautiful prayer service for Beautiful little Caylee Marie Anthony. I have included pictures of all the beautiful flowers and balloons that people left. It was very peaceful. Rev. Grund read some scriptures it was very comforting. It was just wonderful that people can come together and pray for a little girl they have never met.

Sadly all these beautiful flowers that people set out for Caylee were stolen. Dennis Milstead the found of Kidfinders also a convicted felon figures. Well anyway he took all the flowers and balloons. So a nice gesture by so many that have fallen in love with this beautiful little girl has be destroyed.

Up until I heard this I would of walked with Cindy and George to the end of the world to find Caylee. They had my support 120%. But now I am so saddened by this horrible act. I will still pray for Caylee everyday. I will do whatever I can to help Leonard and Rob. Tim Miller also has my support.

[Name withheld]The name withheld is a KF member...

Otay folks, here we go.....:crazy:

1. Gosh Lee, your father hasn't been with LE in years so you can't consider him "Law Enforcement".

2. Your parents were sure "hamming" it up for the camera's while talking to TM during the last search.

3. Caylee's entire family, huh? What about her father and the extended A family? 4 people sure don't sound like an entire family to me.

4. You...ton's of respect?! Get outta here, you are SO darn funny. Stop it, just stop it. Aren't you the same LA that took someones sign and "murdered" it in your front lawn? Weren't they just there b/c they had a "kind heart and were wanting to do what they feel"?

Yes, no, he was 1/2 credit short, no that was Casey. Maybe, it depends on what day you ask! :D

Isn't that the truth!
LoScrigno_roleyes.gif

My mind is boggled by the A's. I have sympathy only for the fact that they have no closure yet as to Caylee...they don't know if she is alive or deceased. Well, in my opinion they know darn well. LA and GA knew from the beginning something wasnt right, but have since been under the spell of CA. They should stay out of the media, because every time they open their mouths, they look like fools.

KC is a liar, thief, manipulator, and a mother who killled her child. Anyone with a brain can look at all the facts and reach the same conclusion. Except for the A's.

I am a mother. I became a mother at age 20. Never in a million years would I choose the party life over my child. All my friends went out and did they "young scene" and I was never a tad bit jealous. I had a bundle of joy in my arms day in and day out, and nothing could be better than that. I couldnt fathom leaving him for an hour let alone, days!! He is now almost 11 years old, and he still knows he is my number 1 priority....KC has some sort of disconnect from her baby. I dont think she ever had the motherly bond or whatever you choose to call it. It didnt and has never existed with her.

I just hope and pray everyday that the A's look at the facts and stop defending their daughter/sister and get on to the real issue: finding her remains....giving her a proper funeral....and a final resting place. She deserves that!

None of what this person did ever made sense to me...including hurting her own child. I'm still not sure if I can wrap my brain around something so horrific.

Youre not alone, I can't either.
She's so hateful and the LIES, ack! When I hear her interviews I want to puke.

Cindy and George KNOW Caylee is dead. It&#8217;s obvious Caylee can only be their meal ticket if she is alive, so the Anthonys continue this charade under the watchful coaching of their lawyers, who get tidy percentages from photo licensing and book & movie deals (that they claim don&#8217;t exist, LOL). No one would send them money for Killer Casey&#8217;s defense fund, so they have to keep Caylee &#8220;alive.&#8221; Caylee is dead but they're out of debt with Caylee&#8217;s donations, so everything is cool. It's been reported that Cindy maintains her Moe of the Three Stooges haircut with frequent salon visits, and hits the tanning bed & botox docs before big interviews (she's such a celeb - in her own mind, lol) and she's using Caylee's donation money to do these things. Along with catching her mortgage & other bills up to date. And pay a NON-REFUNDABLE $50,000 to bail bondsmen to spring Casey from jail before her murder charges came down. Didn&#8217;t Cindy just file bankruptcy this year? Someone needs to check Public Records. I would check, but I&#8217;m not the IRS so nothing in it for me, haha&#8230; but the IRS dudes will have plenty of fun with her & so will bankruptcy court if they find out she&#8217;s raking in a bunch of cash at her house. She&#8217;s just dumb enough to pay things off without having any proof of income, and now that she's associated with the questionable Kid Finders group, it&#8217;s investigation time, baby &#8211; good luck with that!!

Snipped by me for space...

This part, if true, is what we've suspected all along is happening to the donations the A's are receiving for their "search" for Caylee. It absolutely infuriates me!!!!!! I could go off on a tangent about it, but I know everyone understands how vile and despicable this is. I soooooo want them to answer to the IRS or whatever governing body it is that could look at what they're doing with this money and make them ACCOUNT for every last penny!!!

Caylee's death should NOT be a way for them to move their status into "upper-class". It's as sickening as them pretending to actually "search" for Caylee. :furious:

Someone should tell Lee Anthony that his sister Casey is a lying, stealing, cold blooded baby killer and the rest of his family including himself are self indulgent lying enablers. It is people of their "ilk" that are responsible for how Caylee met her fate and why Casey is about to go to trial for 1st degree murder. Geesh, the Anthony's make it so hard to have compassion for them.

You have to remember the world the Anthony's are living in -- this is it:

Caylee is missing -- that's it... they dont' want to hear ANYTHING else. They dont' want to hear about evidence, Casey, parties, Target, sunglasses, etc . . .

HOW, Lee, can anyone look for 'an alive Caylee,' when your sister STILL has not come out with the truth of where she left her and with whom? Where should we start? Who is she with? Who do you think has her? Why do you think what you think? Why don't you think they've killed her by now? Do they intend to raise her into adulthood and pay for college and her wedding? Why would they do that? Did KC give her away? If so, to whom and where was the handoff made? Did KC provide futher details of an actual kidnapping that can be substantiated? If so, why haven't they been given to the police? Why not put them out so we can start looking for the REAL person who took her with factual information? Why did KC lie and why don't you guys tell us what truly happened so we can understand and start looking for real kidnapppers? Specifically, what do you think happened, EXACTLY. Real facts? Real story? A real theory. If you want this all to go in another direction, why not put out names, dates and places? Now.

He knows Caylee isn't alive just like the rest of the family. They are back tracking and spinning in order to confuse the public at this point. It's really the only thing they can possibly do to 'help' (sickens me just to type this) Casey. They are tampering with the jury pool in any way possible. It's that simple.

As far as Caylee being alive. It's an impossibility at this point. Hairs matching hers and containing mitochonrial DNA matching Casey and Caylee were found with a death ring on them. We all know that *unfortunately* Casey is alive. That only leaves ONE possibility. The child which has not been seen since June, the child which not one member of her family has bothered to search for, the child who was a constant reminder of wrong doing by Casey for Cindy to throw at her daily...that child is gone.

The entire Anthony clan is opposed to searches and do not lift one finger to search for her themselves. Why do you think that is? Because they already know WHERE she is and what happened to get her there. They also know that she is not with a kidnapper, but that she is dead. They have cut their losses and are circling the wagons around the Casey. I am sure they are being watched by police just in case any of them visit her grave. Perhaps George already has in a round a bout way when he was staring into the woods. They KNOW. If they didn't, they'd be ripping every piece of land apart in order to find her.

They are pathetic.

My understanding is different- that a KFN member sent the Email at the bottom to a ton of people, one of which happened to accidentally be LA. He then replied to all those people of which Lois was just one.

So won't we be seeing this same Email from multiple people if he replied to all?

If he didn't reply to all, why would he reply to Lois only if she was just one of many and not the original sender in any case?

The whole thing seems weird to me. Didn't he send the last Email to everybody on the FWD list?

There do NOT necessarily have to be multiple copies of his outburst.

IF Lois' address was the first addy that appeared on the email he RECEIVED, he could have absent-mindedly clicked on "Reply" instead of "Reply All."

OR.... he could have replied to other people on the list in a completely different manner BUT he wanted to let Lois know how he feels about Tim, LP and the whole service in the park so sent her this version.

I totally agree with this! If you put it in writing, it's forever! And if you leave it on a voicemail, it can also be saved forever. If they are stupid enough to put in print, then they should deal with the consequences of it being made public...
MOO

For instance.... things like THIS can't be taken back & changed just because you decide it's better to protect the perp than stand up for the victim:

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony told the dispatcher. "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

No, 8th graders have a far greater mastery of the language, in general. He writes like a fifth-grader.

Cindy, Casey, and Lee Anthony share some interesting linguistic quirks. The most obvious is a sort of grandiosity--using bigger words than necessary, but often incorrectly. The end result is to make them appear very poorly educated and, additionally, a bit mentally disordered.

I agree. My 7yo speaks more clearly and uses better grammar.

I think maybe he meant to put 'LIKE'????? Just a thought.

Hmmmmm...... I started to read the thread on page 1 ... skipped all the way to page 12 .... I can not wrap my brain around Lee's e-mail to even begin to understand the jibberish that is included..... and you know I don't want to even try. Not worth my time or energy.

Lee has been completely absent from the scene and has given the general population the room to believe that he is hiding something! He has made absolutely NO EFFORT to try and find his "alive" Caylee..... I have no respect for him whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!

He can go crawl back into wherever he has been hiding!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back