Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony told the dispatcher. "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

I hate when that happens.

Maybe she'll say that wasn't her.
She lost her phone and someone else made that call.
yeah that's the ticket......LOL

:furious:
I got a warning for posting Public information. Just saying :rolleyes:
His e-mail address might have been public, but the E-mail it's self was not and I personally think it's crossing the line to post PRIVATE e-mails.

It is different when LE post them as documents and part of an investigation, but I think we are throwing way to much out there when we post PRIVATE e-mails that were not intended to be public and in NO WAY am I sticking up for the A's. I just think there has to be a point where you draw the line. Sorry but that is my opinion.

One thing is for certain-if you do not want the whole world to read what you say, then don't write it down. There is no such thing as a "private" email MASS mailed to Lord only knows how many people. cocoamom told us that SHE removed the headers and the other names from the email before posting to protect the privacy of the innocent. Lee KNEW that his emails would be subject to scrutiny as he is dead in the middle of this case and in the public eye as the SUPPORTIVE brother to a BABY KILLER. He knows that the Anthony family is under the microscope and he is the one who chose to add another "slide" to the evidence already being considered. If he did not wish to be seen in this light, he might have used a bit of common sense instead of doing what he seems to do best, which is show his TRUE and RIDICULOUS colors.:furious:

For instance.... things like THIS can't be taken back & changed just because you decide it's better to protect the perp than stand up for the victim:

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony told the dispatcher. "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Nope, there's no taking that one back. No matter how much she denies it. It's right there on tape. And it's NOT pizza. :furious:

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony told the dispatcher. "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a pizza in the damn car."

I bet she wishes now she would have said that!

more than that.....he helped stir it.

I think Lee did more than stir this pot. He had his own father running scared from talking honestly with LE. George was HIDING his testimony from LEE...this says Lee MADE the Kool-aid to me, and he insists on everyone drinking it even if they don't want to drink it...

Someone should tell Lee Anthony that his sister Casey is a lying, stealing, cold blooded baby killer and the rest of his family including himself are self indulgent lying enablers. It is people of their "ilk" that are responsible for how Caylee met her fate and why Casey is about to go to trial for 1st degree murder. Geesh, the Anthony's make it so hard to have compassion for them.

Replace the work ILK with the word BREED and there ya'go. The Anthony BREED...kinda like the "Night Breed" (the movie), only with a different twist. We could call them the LIE BREED I suppose...

Naw, he made that jug of kool-aid that day, hoping he would get everyone else to drink some of it with him. :eek:

I completely (again as opposed to ABSOLUTELY :)) concur. I believe Mr. Lee has more to hide than is known. Why did he refuse to give his DNA without a warrant? Why did he destroy the nice dog ladies sign without provocation? Why did he threaten the bystanders who were watching when he did this? Why did he smile and high five with his sister for all the world to see? Why did he send that first email that put him even more into the light where he BASHED Tim and the whole search for Caylee as being a waste of time and resources? Why was he gone so long when he went to pick up Casey's computer? Why did he laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh about the decomp smell in his sisters' car? Why is his own father AFRAID for him to know he was telling the TRUTH? What is going on with Mr. Lee????????

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony told the dispatcher. "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a pizza in the damn car."

I bet she wishes now she would have said that!

LOL!! AB-SOLUTELY!!!!! (High Five)

Interestingly enough the pizza box was empty-there was no pizza in the car whatsoever...and that is a known FACT Cindy. Better think out your lies a little better the next time BEFORE you tell them. The one sentence of TRUTH in this whole entire fiasco is "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." Past THAT it has all been a pack of lies!!!

Interestingly enough the pizza box was empty-there was no pizza in the car whatsoever...and that is a known FACT Cindy. Better think out your lies a little better the next time BEFORE you tell them. The one sentence of TRUTH in this whole entire fiasco is "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." Past THAT it has all been a pack of lies!!!

DON'T FORGET, someone could have put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard.
I kept my car locked for my entire trip to Orlando. Zombies and people dumping dead bodies into random cars and such, you know...:rolleyes:

I think Lee did more than stir this pot. He had his own father running scared from talking honestly with LE. George was HIDING his testimony from LEE...this says Lee MADE the Kool-aid to me, and he insists on everyone drinking it even if they don't want to drink it...

I agree.

After reading Lee's old post describing breaking & entering at his old apt. to retrieve stuff he forgot to take, (Bella Vita thread?)... it seems, just like his sister, he has no trouble breaking the law.

And if you're breaking laws, you're also likely to think you're smarter than the cops.

Nice slap in the face to a father who is ex-law enforcement when his kids are engaging in criminal activities.

DON'T FORGET, someone could have put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard.
I kept my car locked for my entire trip to Orlando. Zombies and people dumping dead bodies into random cars and such, you know...:rolleyes:

LOL

When you got home, I hope you checked the under carriage for those pesky dead squirrels.

Whatever hopes I entertained that LA's recent disappearing act was a sign he may have wisely chosen to distance himself from the whole A Family Circus have now been seriously dashed. I mean this is how much perspective LA's gained as of YESTERDAY!? He's a HEAVY koolaid drinker. Some koolaid drinkers are closet drinkers. They drink alone and at home. It is done below people’s radars and thus goes undetected and no one really notices. Quite often, friends, co-workers, media and the public may not even have a clue, even though family members may be secretly encouraging and enabling their heavy use. Some people say this type of koolaid problem is common. While a closet koolaid drinker may be less noticeable or problematic than more outspoken or visible drinkers, they wreak havoc nonetheless. They suffer the full emotional and psychological consequences of koolaid addiction, its impairment of reality, perception, and effects on the nervous system and brain function. Also, the mere act of hiding it can create a reclusive personality and can lead to many problems down the road... JMO

LOL

When you got home, I hope you checked the under carriage for those pesky dead squirrels.

Funny you should mention that, my husband asked me if I saw any "killer squirrels" this visit. :D

Right on, Kiki.

The problem is NOT that the family is clinging onto hope that Caylee might still be alive....

The problem is they are downright NASTY & ANTAGONISTIC to anyone that doesn't believe it also.

They seem to believe that they can force people to stop saying what they can't bear to hear through intimidation.

If this family's own behavior is ANY indication of how this family coped.... it's quite easy to believe she could go ballistic for various types of reasons & intentionally kill her child.

None of them seem to have ANY self-control & simply REACT on a purely emotional level.

Right on, Kiki.

The problem is NOT that the family is clinging onto hope that Caylee might still be alive....

The problem is they are downright NASTY & ANTAGONISTIC to anyone that doesn't believe it also.

They seem to believe that they can force people to stop saying what they can't bear to hear through intimidation.

(respectfully snipped)

Agree w "snipped." When enlisting sympathies, flattery and other tactics fail, this family of manipulators are not above resorting to intimidation... JMO

not to mention that although it has been proven and they have admitted that KC lies, .....alot, and has lied.......alot about Caylee.
They have chosen to believe her biggest and worst lie of all, concerning the welfare of their granddaughter.

Don't you understand?? He was speaking (writing) in code! :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back