Emotional Toll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Take a break noetic, as if you need permission right? But sometimes, it seems as if we do. As if to step away somehow invalidates all our time spent here caring, waiting and screaming for justice.

I am trying to hold out til Dec 5th to see if our astros are right and there will be movement on the Kyron case. But after that, I may have to take a break, if I can force myself not to log on (adictions are hard to break) for a while and just spend a little time seeing the beauty that the world still has to offer.

We see so much ugly here, I think if we don't step back sometimes, we end up unable to see the beauty anymore, so focused are we on the ugliness.

You dont have to leave here to see the beauty of the world. All these people getting upset and angry about a little girls injustice is beautiful. I find as many if not more beautiful caring people here as any where else I look. EVERYONE HERE CARES or they wouldnt spend the time here. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!!JMO

the love here is overwhelming! I havent personally met any of you but I feel a special bond to each and every one that takes the time to post here!!!

agreed westside. However, I sometimes lose the ability to see the good that happens daily in my little sphere of the world. So caught up can we become in the horror and the tragedy and the need to love this child who left the world in such an unloving way.

This is a wonderful place. But it is not the world. Sometimes it can be refreshing to reconnect with the small random kindnesses around us as we move through our days. Sometimes, its THOSE little moments that help us to have hope and faith in right. In the light. In good.

I will at some point, when the time announces itself to me, be taking a break. It is in no way a reflection of Websleuths. In fact it is the highest of compliments. Websleuths has moved me, in my soul. These victims, especially these babies. I am driven to open my eyes, see what is around me, see the children and their adults and the interactions. This place has been a part of my path.

But a break to stay connected to the other important things in your life. Very important as well.

Blessed be. All.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

after just seeing the thread about EB not being up for the dp or life in prison I really need a minute. I am an opponent of the dp (I know many here aren't and I respect but disagree with their opinion based on my spiritual beliefs so I won't go there) but not even an option for LWOP? That is flooring me. I feel sick to the depth of my soul that this ******* (I have to use asterisks because 'unusual person' is just too generic and soul-less to me at this moment) has the ability to get out of one iota of responsibility for this makes me absolutely, positively, I have no words to describe how sick...

agreed westside. However, I sometimes lose the ability to see the good that happens daily in my little sphere of the world. So caught up can we become in the horror and the tragedy and the need to love this child who left the world in such an unloving way.

This is a wonderful place. But it is not the world. Sometimes it can be refreshing to reconnect with the small random kindnesses around us as we move through our days. Sometimes, its THOSE little moments that help us to have hope and faith in right. In the light. In good.

I will at some point, when the time announces itself to me, be taking a break. It is in no way a reflection of Websleuths. In fact it is the highest of compliments. Websleuths has moved me, in my soul. These victims, especially these babies. I am driven to open my eyes, see what is around me, see the children and their adults and the interactions. This place has been a part of my path.

But a break to stay connected to the other important things in your life. Very important as well.

Blessed be. All.

I myself will be taking a break from WS from time to time. I just want everyone who takes these breaks to know that when you look in the mirror as you brush your teeth or comb your hair YOU are looking at the beauty in the world! That is just my opinion and im sticking to it!

after just seeing the thread about EB not being up for the dp or life in prison I really need a minute. I am an opponent of the dp (I know many here aren't and I respect but disagree with their opinion based on my spiritual beliefs so I won't go there) but not even an option for LWOP? That is flooring me. I feel sick to the depth of my soul that this ******* (I have to use asterisks because 'unusual person' is just too generic and soul-less to me at this moment) has the ability to get out of one iota of responsibility for this makes me absolutely, positively, I have no words to describe how sick...

Take a deep breath and remember that EB is 42 years old. If she gets 35 years, she may well serve "life in prison".

And if life with chance of parole is still on the table here, good luck convincing a parole board to grant any request for parole. :)

Then there's subtle instances such as this..

25244079.jpg

Noetic, that was perfect!!! I was on WS's a few months ago when I heard a strange crunching sound coming from my living room - where the beagle was. I went in to investigate, and I found the DVD from one of my best friends college dance performances CRUNCHED TO PIECES!!!! I just about crapped!!!! How on earth was I going to replace that?? Of course, my first solution was to get online and see if I could find an alumni from that year. That rapidly became futile. So... I went and looked at the pieces of the DVD and found the name of the company that made the DVD. Called them and ordered TWO copies - one for me and one for her!!!! I am so thankful to WS's for leading me to believe that I can find clues anywhere and solve everything!!! Whew!!! :dance:

I have spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with a friend that is a judge in a different state. Going over plausible clauses. This case will not go well with either a jury or a judge. EB will not walk, but the public will not be satisfied at all. LD will come out on top. Zahra will not see the justice she deserves. ED needs to file a wrongful death. Not for money but for satisfaction.

I have spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with a friend that is a judge in a different state. Going over plausible clauses. This case will not go well with either a jury or a judge. EB will not walk, but the public will not be satisfied at all. LD will come out on top. Zahra will not see the justice she deserves. ED needs to file a wrongful death. Not for money but for satisfaction.

I don't know how your friend can state that with any certainty, when the public has no idea what evidence LE has in this case.

JMO

I don't know how your friend can state that with any certainty, when the public has no idea what evidence LE has in this case.

JMO

It's from the warrants shown and the deal that has been made. If it was written it is set. Someone has to be very creative in the charges. This is law a lot of what is in the warrants will be dismissed. The defense provided evidence not the prosecution.

OK normally I really try to restrain myself, to look for the silver lining, to remember that as bad as it seems, it could be worse.

But right now, F(orget) that Pollyanna s(tuff).

That absolute horror, that perverted excuse for a human being, and she/it dodges the DP AND LWOP?

Question for "L-Dubs"--> HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

BBM

Unfortunately, there are some people in this world who seem to have a layer of "teflon" around them that no court of earthly justice can adequately penetrate, no matter how diligent the effort. But, as one poster here said weeks ago on another thread, you can't hide from God. There are no "plea deals" or attorneys present when it comes time to be judged by Him.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok, now that that's over. Back to work. lol. We could have used a thread like this back when our hearts and minds were traipsing through Putnam eh Charlie. lol, back when...shoot they still are in Putnam, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ok, now that that's over. Back to work. lol. We could have used a thread like this back when our hearts and minds were traipsing through Putnam eh Charlie. lol, back when...shoot they still are in Putnam, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Just when I thought I was regaining some semblance of my lost sanity, along comes another Only God Can Judge Me. I prayed it couldn't get worse, but it did.

Just when I thought I was regaining some semblance of my lost sanity, along comes another Only God Can Judge Me. I prayed it couldn't get worse, but it did.

??? I missed something new or breaking? Or are you referring to the cavelier attitudes of the principals and their associates?

??? I missed something new or breaking? Or are you referring to the cavelier attitudes of the principals and their associates?

I have been known to be wrong before but I thought raisin was talking about the DP & LWOP being off the table???

If whatever info EB gave up puts her in prison until she's 80 years old, so long as she takes that AB with her, I'm just fine with this deal.

Now, if he walks...I might need to see a therapist. (and I'm not even sure I'm kidding about that.)

In my opinion, any deal with EB regarding DP and LWOP could easily be nullified by either lies or omissions that I am sure will be obvious once the facts are known. I am certainly not in the legal profession, but why would a system seeking justice for someone like Zahra owe a dang thing to someone like EB??

Well.. I was asking for a "sign" telling me to "step WAY from this case" (as if I really needed one, right?) and I received one. A few seconds after I asked... I stood up from my desk chair in frustration of my (best friend) dog barking at the FedEx truck outside... I proceeded to drop, step on, and completely crush to smithereens, my glasses--which were resting in my lap at the time... I had forgotten that I put them there. (also? I'm out of contacts)

Then there's subtle instances such as this..

25244079.jpg

... tired of :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

:HBwhiteflag:

Choosing to DIS-continue making a :deal: with the :devil: who , seemingly resides most everywhere I look, and encompasses far too many foolish souls.

:Benny_monkeysmilies

:eek:fftheair:

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi NoeticSoul,
Checking in here real quick cause I have a had a few days of similar...ummm...stress, worry and general unhappiness with what the universe (as much as I respect it) is giving me.

However, just wanted to pop in here and play that song I wanted to play orginally for Zahra a few pages ago....which we might all feel the truth and pain of. I think.
I guess I could only really post this here. It is for Zahra, and from a SAR perspective.

As strong as you were....you still are, sweetheart.

Justice will come. We will carry you home.

Oriah

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IFF9yu5i3k[/ame]

Hi NoeticSoul,
Checking in here real quick cause I have a had a few days of similar...ummm...stress, worry and general unhappiness with what the universe (as much as I respect it) is giving me.

However, just wanted to pop in here and play that song I wanted to play orginally for Zahra a few pages ago....which we might all feel the truth and pain of. I think.
I guess I could only really post this here. It is for Zahra, and from a SAR perspective.

As strong as you were....you still are, sweetheart.

Justice will come. We will carry you home.

Oriah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IFF9yu5i3k

Beautiful song, Oriah, TY kindly for sharing this today :grouphug:

Hope you (and everyone here) are finding some peace and joy this weekend..

:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back