Emotions regarding case...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yesterday... near my hometown... someone threw away a newborn baby into a dumpster...still crying and kicking.

As it would happen, God in his compassion, led a nearby worker to the cry of this baby and the baby was saved.

What kind of person throws away a beautiful baby after giving birth?

This is the kind of mentality we are dealing with here in the Caylee case.

As hard as it is to wrap your mind around the possibilities of pure evil, there are some people who are mentally defective walking in our midst.
Our prisons are full of those who have been caught.

This is a good day for me to remember to say a prayer for every member of law enforcement.
They need all of our prayers everyday.

Yesterday... near my hometown... someone threw away a newborn baby into a dumpster...still crying and kicking.

As it would happen, God in his compassion, led a nearby worker to the cry of this baby and the baby was saved.

As hard as it is to wrap your mind around the possibilities of pure evil, there are some people who are mentally defective walking in our midst.

This is a good day for me to remember to say a prayer for every member of law enforcement.

Amen....Drumstick.....Amen!

For some reason the thought of it now being October distrubs me so bad when I think of this case. The start of yet another month with this baby not where she should be, no real ideas of what happened to her. I wish so badly I could grab her mother the way LP says CA did and scream "where is she?"
Every morning I wake and log on hoping against hope she will be found somewhere alive, even when I truly think she won't be. Then I move to my next hope, she was found to have a proper burial. Then to the next hope, her worthless excuse for a human mother has been arrested. I can't even imagine how difficult every morning, week, month of wake ups is for the people who knew Caylee and truly cared for her wellbeing. There have to somewhere in the A's crazy life at least a few "normal" people who are morning this baby. How sad to think with the turn of a calender page, it is just one more reminder that we are moving further awaywith still no truth.

I am so obsessed with this case. All I do at work is surf Websleuths, all the Orlando news channels, rush home to watch Nancy Grace and hope that something would have happened by now. We all need closure this is so heartbreaking and could be stopped if Casey would just talk.

OMG. Thank goodness someone found the poor thing!!! Ugh!! How awful!!!!

I've been following the case from the beginning as well. I've always been fascinated with abnormal psychology and work in that field.

I have an unhealthy interest in serial killers, and actually have complied a database of facts pertaining to such. I am also an astrologer and have read every book ever written on the astrological makeup of serial killers.

But this case has currently replaced those obsessions. Even though child murderers hold no fascination for me whatsoever..only the utmost DISGUST.

I've grown to love Caylee, I would have taken her into my home in a heartbeat and it breaks my heart to think about the pathetic excuse of a life she lived, and I am not just talking about the way it ended.

I can't begin to imagine what that baby endured being raised in that so called home by those so called women. It makes me furious to even think about it.

I feel confused and angry. I do not understand how anyone can do this to any child espically the one you ave birth to. I look at my kids an just feel so much love for them that I freak and have an axiety attack just thinking about something happening to them. This is the baby that she carried, she heard her heart beat and felt her move in the womb. She gave birth to her and held her and took on the job of caregiver and eternal protector. This is a little girl who took her first steps, said her first words, gave her first hugs and kisses but will never have a first day at school, have her first friend, get her first kiss from a boy, get her first car, go to her first prom, get her first job, fall in love for the first time, take her first steps down the aisle to marry her soul mate, hol her first born and take him/her to their first home. Her mom should be there cheering her on for all this but instead she was selfish and took it all away.
Im mad because Caylee never asked to be brought into the world and their were so many ways to have her "freedom" and Caylee have the life she deserved. Her so called Mother betrayed her in everyway and continues to betray her everyday. This angel deserves to rest in peace and yet KC is still to cold hearted to let that happen. WOW im getting madder and madder. Im only 45 minutes from Orlando so I better stop now before I take a trip.

I seriously think that this case put me into labor, prematurely! I stress over it a lot! But by staying off of this forum for the past two days I felt more stress, because I didn't know what was going on! Still, I have to limit my time here lest this case be my undoing!

I am sick of it. I just would like to be able to grab KC and shake the stuffing out of her. How can a "mother" kill her child (however it happened) and then leave her somewhere to rot. It disgusts me. I feel like KC is thriving off of all of the attention and she likes being the one in control. Again, I am sick of it. I just want little Caylee to be able to come home in whatever form she is in. Added: Also, I wish someone(LE or her family) would take KC and physically do some convincing until she talks. I don't know how her family has managed to control themselves not to beat the stuffing out of her. I don't usually advocate violence but she deserves anything she gets at this point.

Anyone have any ideas on if we need Websleuths Anonymous? We could all start meetings in our hometowns. Have a "big Book". Pass out chips. Not 30 or 90 day chips. The meetings could be held every hour 24/7. We could pick up chips based on hours vs days. Help me here! Or moderators, close my thread:confused:

My name is MaggieMom and I'm a Websleuthaholic. I want to get started on a 12 step program but I can't seem to stay "sober" long enough to logoff. The first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning is Websleuths. I tell myself I can stop whenever I want but deep down inside I know I can't.

I don't know what it is about this case that has bugged me to the point of spending as much emotional energy on it as I have. The OJ and Scott Peterson cases grabbed my attention, too, but not like this one. I don't have a child the age of Caylee; my son is grown. However, I remember him well when he was that age. In fact, when I see him now (he's in his 20's) I always seem to see that innocent little child in him. I can't help it. I guess it's the innocence and complete helplessness of the victim, who was murdered by the one person out of all that she should have been able to trust - her own mother.

One thing that is especially poignant for me is the video of little Caylee in her great grandfather's lap. She is so cute and so innocent looking, as she wraps her little arms around his neck and snuggles next to him. She glances sideways at the camera and then gazes up at Great Grandpa, only to snuggled back against his chest. The tears well up in me, hot and stinging, as the realization hits me that this was probably her last 24 hours on earth. It hurts so bad, even though I don't know this child. I just want to hug her and protect her from that evil monster that... that... Well, I just can't even type it right now. There are just no words foul enough... What happened to her is indeed truly unspeakable.

I believe this was a premeditated act. I wasn't sure at first, but in light of all the evidence coming forth in torrents of documents this is clear to me now. The prideful sashaying before the public by the of the prime suspect in the case confirms my assumption. Even if her version of events were true (that Caylee was kidnapped), she should be hiding her face in shame for not doing anything to recover her child for 31 days while she publicly engaged in depravity.

I can fully understand the anger and frustration of the protesters that haunt the home of those who harbor the murderess, because my own anger is so white hot. It smacks at the very core of justice when someone who is so obviously a callous monster is not behind bars on trial for their life, but instead free to blog on the Internet and sleep in her comfortable bed. There have been times that just to vent I yell at her image on the TV. Should my husband think I've "lost it" I will remind him of his rants during basketball/football games. I haven't needed to do that, because even he thinks the behavior of the sociopath is despicable.

I had never heard of Websleuths before, but am grateful for its existence and hopeful that some of the insights posted here will help the authorities in this and other cases. It's comforting to know that in today's world there are still sensible people who see things they way they are, and that I am not alone in my feelings. I pray for justice in this case, and try to take some solace in knowing that the precious angel is in Heaven and not suffering.

Whew! Thank you all.

crossbutt.gif

My name is MaggieMom and I'm a Websleuthaholic. I want to get started on a 12 step program but I can't seem to stay "sober" long enough to logoff. The first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning is Websleuths. I tell myself I can stop whenever I want but deep down inside I know I can't.

I love it! Actually, I feel the same way!

Today I went from Anger to sadness and then to disgust.

Nothing makes sense. Why and how could anyone hurt that sweet little girl?
My heart hurts for her. :(

Anyone have any ideas on if we need Websleuths Anonymous? We could all start meetings in our hometowns. Have a "big Book". Pass out chips. Not 30 or 90 day chips. The meetings could be held every hour 24/7. We could pick up chips based on hours vs days. Help me here! Or moderators, close my thread:confused:

Im in..Today was exhausting. I have been on my computer all day! I am reeling about JB's comments.

You know the way emotions are running in this case I wouldn't wonder if there might be vigilante justice at some point. It shouldn't happen that way but it might if she doesn't tell. And, then that smartazz comment by her lawyer yesterday that "It wouldn't be in KC's best interest to tell what she knows about Caylee"!!! Well h_ll no it wouldn't because her butt would be in jail for life. See, I get angry everytime I try to talk about this case, no good for me.

Drumstick...I just came across again what you had quoted Cindy Anthony saying on 7-18-08...that if she had to go door to door,walk
all over every where till she found Caylee...well we see again what a liar she is. She hasn't much more than walked out her door to get all that attention by planting herself there for the protestors and the cameras. May Cindy never have a peaceful day on this earth again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back