Emotions regarding case...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SimplyComplicated, except for the webcams, I could have written exactly what you said word for word about how I feel about Caylee and this case. It's affected my life in SO SO many ways.

I am so totally aware of what you mean!! My house smells( NO, It is not decomp!), my work is suffering, I never sleep and my son at 17 is becoming a darn good cook..Even now that news is slow, I feel like I am grasping for something conclusive. I truly hope they bring little Caylee home soon. Maybe because the GP's won't accept her death it leaves everyone on edge?

I think for me there's no relief because moments later (it seemed) the A's were back on TV spewing the same old same old like the GJ indictment was just a gnat they swatted away. That was extremely tiring. I guess I thought the bs would stop, at least for a while. They just sicken me.

Wow! This is 100% the way I feel about all of this. I know people were kind of celebrating when KC was indicted, and I did feel that things were moving forward. However it is still very hollow to me, because what I really want is for Caylee to come home and be given the proper resting place she deserves. KC can be convicted and charged, but I still won't feel closure knowing that a beautiful young girl is out there somewhere.

Welcome to my :crazy: world.

I feel just the same about Natalie Holloway and followed that case as intensely, as well as Chandra Levy.

At least for JonBenet she was discovered and laid to rest -- although I still don't buy the families involvement with the loooong letter left behind. :banghead:

We have pieces for Natalie that fit into a theory but it'd be good to know the truth and bring her home.

I guess it takes all sorts to make the world and some, more in touch with their emotions like things to be tidy -- the truth known, the body laid to rest and, the case closed. Mystery solved!! No worries.

Life isn't like that and for many others, they have short attention spans and just move on. Not me. They remain as questions and niggling worries in my mind that are recollected from time to time with sadness. :waitasec:

most people will feel better when the evidence comes out

she will confess to save her hide........ the EVIDENCE will be OVERWHELMING :furious:

I suppose the most unsettling thing for me is the "why". Why did this have to happen? Why did a 2 year old's life have to be thrown away? Why did Casey not love her enough to keep her safe and provide her with a life she was so deserving of? Why did she have to hurt this child?

The OP mirrors my exact thoughts, feelings, hopes, disappointments with this case. I don't know what it is about this that has made me OCD. I used to NEVER get on my computer when I got home from work, because I look at one all day long. Now, I eat supper while scrolling through threads. I live for NG at 7:00 p.m. CST. Now that there really isn't anything new, and all we have to do is wait for the trial, I am still obsessed....I always think that any day now they will find Caylee's body, but it doesn't happen. I guess that, plus the trial will be closure for me. I hope.

This is the worse case of twisted lies I have ever read about. A woman that gave birth but has no feelings, unknown father, grandparents and uncle that seem to help 'hide' facts. Dear little angel is better in God's hands then in the hands of these people. IMO.
They were suppose to keep her safe! The only tears I have seen are in GA eyes. IMO, cold people. I'll feel better if Caylee gets found and has a heavenly burial.

I suppose the most unsettling thing for me is the "why". Why did this have to happen? Why did a 2 year old's life have to be thrown away? Why did Casey not love her enough to keep her safe and provide her with a life she was so deserving of? Why did she have to hurt this child?

Ditto. The unsettling thing for me is as well is to understand is why. I suspect, as in any horrific crime, there may be no logical or rational explanation. That is just impossible for me to grasp.

I was also interested in the Natalie Holloway case because I'm from Alabama. I followed it daily, but didn't know about this blog.

I don't understand why this case has totally grabbed me - I think it is the depth of KC's evilness and how intricate her lies are. I simply can't understand someone like that.

If you all feel so unsettled maybe you need to take time out for a while.

Nothing in your life should make you have bad dreams.

Unless you are KC!

MOO

Robotdog,

I think the evidence will be overwhelming, too.

I think when we've seen the trial it will help. We will probably have a good idea when the trial ends what happened. I think we already know why.

I also believe justice will prevail.

For me, the Natalee Holloway, Jennifer Kesse and Trenton Duckett & Maddie were the worst. Nobody has been arrested for those crimes. Not even decomposition was found. Nothing.

At least Casey left behind clues. I think LE has done a great job with everything so far.

Hope this does not sound bad. But I want to believe what LP said somewhere, but forgot where....we will find her in a week once the search starts....

To me I just want her found. Like if your child has been missing for years, I think you reach a point you just want them home, even if they have passed. I would rather hear she has died, have a service, have closure....then wonder the rest of my life if she was cold, hungry, being hurt/abused. Hmm, hope this made sense. I am a Mother and Grandmother, just my 2 cents.

I have also put a lot of time reading this forum and contributing when I can. Finding the body would help put some closure to the story, but also I want to hear the evidence in the trial. Because I have invested a lot of time in learning the details of this case, I want to know the rest of the story - in other words, I want to know how it happened and know all the other evidentiary info that LE might have regarding this case.
I think we are frustrated at the process that its going to take to solve this case.
Finding Caylee's body would fill in alot of the blanks in this case. And
I do feel that LE as much info (ie the missing interviews, all the forensics, the JC penny receipts, and more issues than we may even have thought of that this point. So, hopefully, many of our questions will be answered, albeit, a long wait. Certainly alot more blanks filled in than we have now.

I think it goes without saying that each and every one of us here and many more we don't even know of, are deeply touched by this case. Of all the cases here at WS, this case has grabbed people's minds and hearts like no other recent case. Just look at the post count compared to other cases.

There will be no closure for us until Caylee is found. I think that's first and foremost in everyone's mind. Then we'll wait for justice to be served. That wait may be a while longer than any of us want, but it will happen.

Hopefully, Caylee will be found when TES returns on November 8th and conducts a major search.

In most high profile cases, and this certainly is one, there will come a time when there's little new information. We're fast approaching that time. After Casey's hearing on October 28th, there may be very little news until trial. A few weeks prior to the trial, we'll start hearing some new information pertaining to legal aspects of the case as they prepare for trial.

The exception to this would be finding Caylee. That would be major news, but after that, the case will die down until just before trial.

I think it goes without saying that each and every one of us here and many more we don't even know of, are deeply touched by this case. Of all the cases here at WS, this case has grabbed people's minds and hearts like no other recent case. Just look at the post count compared to other cases.

There will be no closure for us until Caylee is found. I think that's first and foremost in everyone's mind. Then we'll wait for justice to be served. That wait may be a while longer than any of us want, but it will happen.

Hopefully, Caylee will be found when TES returns on November 8th and conducts a major search.

In most high profile cases, and this certainly is one, there will come a time when there's little new information. We're fast approaching that time. After Casey's hearing on October 28th, there may be very little news until trial. A few weeks prior to the trial, we'll start hearing some new information pertaining to legal aspects of the case as they prepare for trial.

The exception to this would be finding Caylee. That would be major news, but after that, the case will die down until just before trial.
FYI- She doesn't have to appear the 28th...she sent a NG plea in by mail.

The news is slowing down. Less to say everyday on NG until the search i'm guessing and hoping! Unless the A's decide to do something outrageos in the meantime, I think now is a good time for me to take a break. I really need to find that smell in my house and get back to life! Im an addict so it will have to be one day at a time!

I wanted to start a new thread on "How has this case changed your life" but found this one. I'd like to know minus the emotions but I don't think you can consider everything that has happened without letting your emotions taking over. I know I still don't sleep well, I've practically dedicated my whole MySpace page to Caylee, I'm on this computer non-stop trying to find out why and how this could have happened and I'm going nuts waiting for the court date in the hopes of having some questions answered. In the meantime, I feel like I have to put up with the likes of stupid press releases from non-existent PR firms, incompetent attorney excuses about not knowing the rules of the judicial system and sifting through lies and half truths while explaining to my family that it DOES concern me because I have fallen in love with this little girl and I want her found. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back