Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The pic of the bathtub with red/orange/yellow wall mosaics looks like a hotel to me. It would be a long shot if this picture is of the same place, but you never know. Maybe the tile manufacturer can provide insight on if this mosaic was sold in large quantities to any hotel/spa projects. I can’t kmagine this particular mosaic flies off the shelf but what do I know? (But I did work in the tile/natural stone industry for 10 years but in the US where I can’t picture this mosaic being a hot seller at all)

Glass mosaic backsplash tile Stained glass tiles 3303 swimming pool mosaic red bathroom wall tile Kitchen backsplash floor tiles

Crystal Glass Tile & Subway Tile & Metallic Glass Mosaic Tiles| MosaicTileManufacturer.com

Attachments

• 23A8361F-FBE0-408E-9492-13DF0D4975F0.jpeg
    23A8361F-FBE0-408E-9492-13DF0D4975F0.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 53
The pic of the bathtub with red/orange/yellow wall mosaics looks like a hotel to me. It would be a long shot if this picture is of the same place, but you never know. Maybe the tile manufacturer can provide insight on if this mosaic was sold in large quantities to any hotel/spa projects. I can’t kmagine this particular mosaic flies off the shelf but what do I know? (But I did work in the tile/natural stone industry for 10 years but in the US where I can’t picture this mosaic being a hot seller at all)

Glass mosaic backsplash tile Stained glass tiles 3303 swimming pool mosaic red bathroom wall tile Kitchen backsplash floor tiles

Crystal Glass Tile & Subway Tile & Metallic Glass Mosaic Tiles| MosaicTileManufacturer.com
Interesting find, they say that the tile is likely found at a hotel spa in Asia.

Interesting find, they say that the tile is likely found at a hotel spa in Asia.

I’m sure LE has already come across it and it’s nothing. Chinese tile/stone/mosaic manufactures export all over the globe. But the bit of research I did on those mosaics only came up with a couple of companies, which all seem to be related. I’ve imported and sold some of the - in my opinion - tackiest tiles and mosaics, but those red and yellow ones take the cake. Just a random thought that maybe LE can narrow it down by the tiles.

Mexico.

2018-2-g23.png

Helmet.jpg

Helmet_SH.jpg

Last edited:
With your help we are 21 000 steps closer to saving a child from sexual abuse
June 2018
Since Europol launched its newest crowdsourcing campaign, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object, exactly one year ago you have sent us almost 21 000 leads. These leads mean that law enforcement all over the world is thousands of steps closer to saving children from abusive situations or exploitation. We want to give you a big heartfelt thank you for your contributions! Europol’s Executive Director Catherine De Bolle: "It is the first time that we have used the wisdom of the general public to try to safeguard children from abuse and exploitation. With 21 000 tips and several ongoing investigations, this excellent result encourages us to incessantly continue our efforts to keep our children safe. I would like to thank every single person that took the effort of sending us information."

In the past year 119 objects taken from the background of images of child sexual abuse have been published on Europol’s website. Whether a regular, caring citizen or an online community working together, you have provided us with almost 21 000 tips on the origins of those objects.

Every single tip you send us is useful, as it can help to identify or locate an object which will then be subject to further investigation. Sometimes the object is too widely distributed to be of use, but this can also be worthwhile because it allows the experts to concentrate on other leads instead. So far you have helped us identify 79 objects in total; in 32 cases we were able to determine the likely country of production.

Based on the information you provided, investigations are currently ongoing in several countries. These investigations take time and have to follow a judicial process. We try our best to ensure the child in the related image has the best chance of being identified and safeguarded – this explains why we have not been frequent in our feedback to you. We can however tell you that two victims in Russia have been identified because of your leads about an object in this campaign. While the photos date back to over a decade, it is only thanks to your help that the investigation into the offender can now progress.

Image 21 — Interpol are asking if we have know these “books”, but are we sure they are books? The bottom two appear to say “puzzle” on the edge/spine and one says “puzzle box” I think, even? The top *might* say “[something] Puzzle”, but I’m less clear on that — seems upside down and like the second word could start with P.

There are obviously books with puzzles in them, but “puzzle box” seems to indicate a stand alone game and not a book to me.

Image 21 — Interpol are asking if we have know these “books”, but are we sure they are books? The bottom two appear to say “puzzle” on the edge/spine and one says “puzzle box” I think, even? The top *might* say “[something] Puzzle”, but I’m less clear on that — seems upside down and like the second word could start with P.

There are obviously books with puzzles in them, but “puzzle box” seems to indicate a stand alone game and not a book to me.
I agree. I think that they are jigsaw puzzles which I used to stack in a bookcase along with board games when my children had them.

Re Dearybaby (or Deary Baby): it looks to me like that’s a toy, specifically a dolly in a bathtub. It if IS, I know that Deary Baby currently sells similar toys in Argentina and Brazil. (Or they are being sold there by someone.) However, the font on the boxes is different. Not sure where the toys are manufactured before being sold there or if they’re available elsewhere in South America.

Now if this is the same Deary Baby, big if maybe, then those boxes have “Joymax” printed in them, which is a manufacturer in... China, Tawain, or Korea based on my cursory looking around. I got a little stuck at that part sadly.

Re Dearybaby (or Deary Baby): it looks to me like that’s a toy, specifically a dolly in a bathtub. It if IS, I know that Deary Baby currently sells similar toys in Argentina and Brazil. (Or they are being sold there by someone.) However, the font on the boxes is different. Not sure where the toys are manufactured before being sold there or if they’re available elsewhere in South America.

Now if this is the same Deary Baby, big if maybe, then those boxes have “Joymax” printed in them, which is a manufacturer in... China, Tawain, or Korea based on my cursory looking around. I got a little stuck at that part sadly.
I will ask my friend in Bangkok if she knows of this brand. Her family own a market stall in one of the big night markets there, which sell products for children and I know that they go on buying trips to Korea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV
Back