Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why not go when no one is home?
Maybe he did break into an empty house, and was still inside when TS got home from the airport - early. Maybe, at CWW's wedding, MS mentioned his family's upcoming vacation but left out the detail of TS's different schedule. Why would he, in a casual conversation? So JR and MS continue to chat, find common ground wrt their respective inherited guns, and JR learns about some a particular gun MS owns, that JR wants. Later, when CWW had some (unrelated) reason to travel to Florida, JR remembers MS said he'd be out of town that week, and he rides along with CWW, who innocently points out his friend Mark's house...

IDK. I'm just trying to make some sense of this horrible murder, and "inherited guns" is the only common thread I've seen that links JR to MS - without CWW between them.

Maybe he did break into an empty house, and was still inside when TS got home from the airport - early. Maybe, at CWW's wedding, MS mentioned his family's upcoming vacation but left out the detail of TS's different schedule. Why would he, in a casual conversation? So JR and MS continue to chat, find common ground wrt their respective inherited guns, and JR learns about some a particular gun MS owns, that JR wants. Later, when CWW had some (unrelated) reason to travel to Florida, JR remembers MS said he'd be out of town that week, and he rides along with CWW, who innocently points out his friend Mark's house...

IDK. I'm just trying to make some sense of this horrible murder, and "inherited guns" is the only common thread I've seen that links JR to MS - without CWW between them.

Since CWW was the computer guy for the practice he would see the schedule online. The trip was planned since March.

And to drive 2400 miles round trip, I would think that even the stupidest of criminals with low IQ's would figure out when a smart time to go is.

Certainly CWW could ask his bro and employer their schedule. It would not raise any flags. He could pretend it was work related or merely be talking about having a good time on vacation.

JR said he did not know the people. And why would CWW, BFF , rip off his BFF.

Skinner said CWW only does moral injustice. Does not seem just to rip off bff

JR said he did not know the people. And why would CWW, BFF , rip off his BFF.

Skinner said CWW only does moral injustice. Does not seem just to rip off bff

Really? So breaking the law and using your best friend's home to manufacture meth doesnt fall within the parameters of moral injustice? Helping people feed their drug habit is not morally wrong? Perverted sense of morality , if you ask me. JMO Even taking the law in your own hands to "right" a moral injustice is not the way this society is set up. The whole bunch of them, from what i have seen, are disgusting. MOO

Anything i write is juts my opinion.

Really? So breaking the law and using your best friend's home to manufacture meth doesnt fall within the parameters of moral injustice? Helping people feed their drug habit is not morally wrong? Perverted sense of morality , if you ask me. JMO Even taking the law in your own hands to "right" a moral injustice is not the way this society is set up. The whole bunch of them, from what i have seen, are disgusting. MOO

Anything i write is juts my opinion.
You forgot the woodchipper. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wood chipper?
Last year, a caller told investigators Bolin and Wright worked together at a computer business and had a falling out when Bolin discovered money missing. The man said Wright's ex-girlfriend's father had told him that Wright and another man had used a wood chipper to crush Bolin's bones, scattering them around Wright's home in Hillsboro. Since they were unable to put his skull through the machine, they instead crushed it with a hammer, throwing the pieces alongside the highway "from Missouri to Kentucky," according to the caller.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-preachers-disappearance_47698865

I agree...The only common thread we've seen has been CWW with or without MS. I don't know how JR could be tied in without CWW. But LE indicated there are "many intricacies". So we have not seen all yet.

Last year, a caller told investigators Bolin and Wright worked together at a computer business and had a falling out when Bolin discovered money missing. The man said Wright's ex-girlfriend's father had told him that Wright and another man had used a wood chipper to crush Bolin's bones, scattering them around Wright's home in Hillsboro. Since they were unable to put his skull through the machine, they instead crushed it with a hammer, throwing the pieces alongside the highway "from Missouri to Kentucky," according to the caller.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-preachers-disappearance_47698865

Wow! I don't know how I missed that report! Thanks, Wylie :).

Why would JR get paid 10K for his own robbery?

Yeah. That would be a bit odd, unless his pay was to come from what he stole. Yet, I REALLY doubt that and instead think it was a hit planned by someone who wanted and/or "needed" Dr. Teresa to die.

We are not 100% sure IF JR's actually got his pay for "the weekend." It definitely sounds like it though, unless CWW bought it for them.
I look forward to the money trail on that Van! ~

*****said Shomaker told her Rodgers was on a business trip for his company and expected to make $10,000 over the weekend.

“She was excited because she could then get a van that she wanted,” ****** said. “I feel so bad for Taylor that this happened … and even worse for Teresa [Sievers] and her family and friends.”

****** said she wasn’t sure if Rodgers made any money that weekend but did know that he and Shomaker had purchased a van since then.

more at link
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor_45921256

Of course, a criminal record only shows what one has been caught doing. Any of them, such as JR, could have more illegal actions for which they were not caught/charged.

Great post summarizing JR- snipped by me for space & focus.

My pet-area in this whole case is Casenet, particularly CWW's Casenet activity. Although I have a million other things to do, I spent yesterday entering most of CWW's Casenet activity into a spreadsheet, because, you know, I think in spreadsheets.

What really jumps out at me, especially after reading this JR summary, is the vast difference in punishment to crime ratio (for lack of a better term) between JR and CWW.

If I understand the above correctly, JR was found guilty of 1 felony, received probation, then after 3 or so years of successful probation (I'm assuming) is charged with probation violation related to his father's guns which were in his and his brother's home. This violation resulted in approximately 3 years in prison. (Now I did read the posts that said he did things not reflected in this record...but for these purposes, we're just going with what he was actually found guilty of. I left off things CWW was thought to have done, but not charged with also)

On the other hand, CWW:
5/8/1996- Incident occurred which led to CWW being charged with (1) Dist/Del/Manuf Control Substance and (2) Unlawful use of a weapon. Ultimately pled guilty to (1) Possession and (2) Unlawful use of a weapon. Sentenced to 5 years and 7 years (concurrent) in prison; Sentence was suspended; received probation, community service & drug treatment.

3/21/2009- Incident occurred which led to CWW being charged with Possession. Pled guilty. Sentenced to 5 years in prison. Sentence was suspended; given probation.

(Guilty plea/sentencing for above was on 10/13/2009. Presumably successful probation from 10/13/2009-12/8/2010- about 14 months.)

12/8/2010- Incident occurred which led to CWW being charged with 10 counts. (1) Mfg, (2) Possession, (3) Poss of Meth precursor, (4) to (9) Possess of chemicals with intent to mfg; (10) possess of drug paraphernalia. Ultimately pled guilty to Possession only (my assumption is other charges were dropped) sentenced to 6 years in prison. In addition, this was a violation of his probation for the 3/21/2009 incident, which he pled guilty to. But according to Vinelink, he was released from prison on 1/3/2012. So the longest he was in prison was from 8/23/2011 to 1/3/2012; although perhaps he was incarcerated from 12/8/2010-1/3/2012, which would be just over one year. Presumably, this is when he met JR.

In addition, CWW had numerous traffic incidents, and through the years had at least 22 instances of Failure to Appear, all before this final incident that sent him to prison. Perhaps those are of small consequence, but in my mind, they show the character of CWW (as if we had any question) and his disregard for the judicial system in general (which would make me want to throw the book at him...probably why I've never been asked to be a judge :scared:)

So just to summarize a whole ton of information, JRR: 1 felony, 1 probation violation, 3ish years incarcerated; CWW: 4 felonies, 1 probation violation, 1ish year incarcerated (plus a few days in jail here and there for traffic issues). And again, I'm not trying to paint JR as a victim; my point is more "Why does CWW seem to continually skate by?" And I certainly don't have the answer. Although perhaps this ability to skate is the reason he thought he could get away with killing his bff's wife. Just my own theory/opinion.

(all facts above are from Casenet unless otherwise stated)

Thank you again Sunkist for this very insightful post. I keep thing about why JR has had to spend more time in jail than CWW.
Isn't there something called give three go free, or something along those lines? Did he snitch, or give up names to get out sooner?

Great post summarizing JR- snipped by me for space & focus.

My pet-area in this whole case is Casenet, particularly CWW's Casenet activity. Although I have a million other things to do, I spent yesterday entering most of CWW's Casenet activity into a spreadsheet, because, you know, I think in spreadsheets.

What really jumps out at me, especially after reading this JR summary, is the vast difference in punishment to crime ratio (for lack of a better term) between JR and CWW.

If I understand the above correctly, JR was found guilty of 1 felony, received probation, then after 3 or so years of successful probation (I'm assuming) is charged with probation violation related to his father's guns which were in his and his brother's home. This violation resulted in approximately 3 years in prison. (Now I did read the posts that said he did things not reflected in this record...but for these purposes, we're just going with what he was actually found guilty of. I left off things CWW was thought to have done, but not charged with also)

On the other hand, CWW:
5/8/1996- Incident occurred which led to CWW being charged with (1) Dist/Del/Manuf Control Substance and (2) Unlawful use of a weapon. Ultimately pled guilty to (1) Possession and (2) Unlawful use of a weapon. Sentenced to 5 years and 7 years (concurrent) in prison; Sentence was suspended; received probation, community service & drug treatment.

3/21/2009- Incident occurred which led to CWW being charged with Possession. Pled guilty. Sentenced to 5 years in prison. Sentence was suspended; given probation.

(Guilty plea/sentencing for above was on 10/13/2009. Presumably successful probation from 10/13/2009-12/8/2010- about 14 months.)

12/8/2010- Incident occurred which led to CWW being charged with 10 counts. (1) Mfg, (2) Possession, (3) Poss of Meth precursor, (4) to (9) Possess of chemicals with intent to mfg; (10) possess of drug paraphernalia. Ultimately pled guilty to Possession only (my assumption is other charges were dropped) sentenced to 6 years in prison. In addition, this was a violation of his probation for the 3/21/2009 incident, which he pled guilty to. But according to Vinelink, he was released from prison on 1/3/2012. So the longest he was in prison was from 8/23/2011 to 1/3/2012; although perhaps he was incarcerated from 12/8/2010-1/3/2012, which would be just over one year. Presumably, this is when he met JR.

In addition, CWW had numerous traffic incidents, and through the years had at least 22 instances of Failure to Appear, all before this final incident that sent him to prison. Perhaps those are of small consequence, but in my mind, they show the character of CWW (as if we had any question) and his disregard for the judicial system in general (which would make me want to throw the book at him...probably why I've never been asked to be a judge :scared:)

So just to summarize a whole ton of information, JRR: 1 felony, 1 probation violation, 3ish years incarcerated; CWW: 4 felonies, 1 probation violation, 1ish year incarcerated (plus a few days in jail here and there for traffic issues). And again, I'm not trying to paint JR as a victim; my point is more "Why does CWW seem to continually skate by?" And I certainly don't have the answer. Although perhaps this ability to skate is the reason he thought he could get away with killing his bff's wife. Just my own theory/opinion.

(all facts above are from Casenet unless otherwise stated)

You clearly put a lot of work into this Sunkist. Thanks for that most excellent summation! MUCH appreciated! (I too "think" in spreadsheets. Could not survive w/o them).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You clearly put a lot of work into this Sunkist. Thanks for that most excellent summation! MUCH appreciated! (I too "think" in spreadsheets. Could not survive w/o them).

JRR is approx. 20 yrs. younger than CW, so the laws back in the early to late 90's were a bit more "relaxed." Maybe?

JRR is approx. 20 yrs. younger than CW, so the laws back in the early to late 90's were a bit more "relaxed." Maybe?

That's a real possibility

I wondered about that, but haven't taken the time to look into it. My impression was that there were "3 strike" laws and that CWW would have gotten harsher sentencing the 3rd time he had drug charges. But while discussing (or perhaps babbling endlessly) with my husband, he suggested that if the first "strike" predates the "3 strike" laws, then it wouldn't count. Which makes sense.

But again, that is just supposition and wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back