Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK anymore, Misty confuses the poo out of me. Honestly, the first thing that popped into my head when reading was when Misty said it isn't going to hurt Ronald. I think that IF Ron is innocent then he would be one of the two people this would hurt, and to me, that speaks VOLUME. JMO

Maybe it is Marie and Crystal, or like another poster said it is going to hurt JR and Crystal.

She is playing games, Especially if the SA says come back when you have something useful to tell me, SA is done with the games already....

BLURT IT OUT MISTY< YOU ARE UNDER SOME PROTECTION.... JMO

I have read every post in this thread, word by word. It is obvious to me that there will be many people who followed this case that will not accept the truth when they hear it. I am sorry but that is just the way I feel. I have always believed that The Croslin family were somehow involved in Haleigh's disappearance, so the events of the past few months are not surprising or startling to me in the least. I have notes that support Tommy Croslin being involved that date back BEFORE he finally admitted that he went over to the trailer that night, so the chain of events that occurred after his first admission were not surprising to me. This family has been the prime target for a year, with each family member being brought in on various charges which allowed investigators to further interrogate and dig for the answers that they seek. With the exception of who? Timmy Croslin and Joe Overstreet, the two men who are no longer in Putnam County and in my opinion won't return to Putnam County unless they are wearing pretty silver bracelets. JMO That is all I am going to say...but I am not surprised and I think this is just the beginning.

If there's anything Misty has said which would implicate Timmy in a crime committed in FL, they need look no further than their mother's example to see that the State of FL will use any means to hold him in jail in MA until such a time as they can extradite him to FL for prosecution. If Timmy isn't arrested in the near future, it seems to me we can eliminate him from the DUH MISTY Code.

I have read every post in this thread, word by word.
It is obvious to me that there will be many people who followed this case that will not accept the truth when they hear it. I am sorry but that is just the way I feel.
I have always believed that The Croslin family were somehow involved in Haleigh's disappearance, so the events of the past few months are not surprising or startling to me in the least. I have notes that support Tommy Croslin being involved that date back BEFORE he finally admitted that he went over to the trailer that night, so the chain of events that occurred after his first admission were not surprising to me. This family has been the prime target for a year, with each family member being brought in on various charges which allowed investigators to further interrogate and dig for the answers that they seek. With the exception of who? Timmy Croslin and Joe Overstreet, the two men who are no longer in Putnam County and in my opinion won't return to Putnam County unless they are wearing pretty silver bracelets. JMO That is all I am going to say...but I am not surprised and I think this is just the beginning.

I plead guilty to ... well, wait a minute... no, I guess I don't, at least not yet.

Which truth do you mean?

Does anyone remember the tape where Tommy is talking to Chelsea (one of the first one's released) and telling her not to talk to anybody about anything because he will not get the time they are saying he will get ? And he goes on to state that Misty needs to be informed of that as well .....

Something tells me that if Tommy was involved Misty would have already turned turtle on him, she seems to throw him under the bus every chance she gets, and what I don't understand is that he still somewhat sticks up for her ...as Nancy would say WHY ?!!

Who are the people Misty would cover for and not tell , that they care about ...and to implicate the one they don't care for as much would implicate the other that they do care for ? Did that make sense ..:crazy:

I guess Misty's bus does go in reverse. She ran over these people in the beginning, then ran over someone else, now she is backing up in reverse to run them over again. I don't get why Tommy is so nice to her and all, she keeps running him over daily, turning him in on B& E and has the family all saving minutes for her and loving on her, and throwing Tommy a bone here and there, so I don't get it Tommy.... here comes the bus again.....

I plead guilty to ... well, wait a minute... no, I guess I don't, at least not yet.

Which truth do you mean?

Nah LF...guilty of what? lol. Bottom line, after what we have seen transpire over the past few months one thing is certain imo...Haleigh and Junior were not safe. That is my biggest thing, I really could care less about everything else. I don't need a crystal ball to know in my heart that those who loved Haleigh will never be able to have peace in their lives after this, again that is just my opinion. They each have their own demons and know their roll in Haleigh's disappearance. BTW...I don't have the truth all figured out yet, ( just lots of suspicions) but I believe with all my heart that the truth is coming and Law Enforcement have been on the same path for many many months.

I value and have much respect for everyone here on Haleigh's threads.

With all the run-ins with LE over illegal activities that are not even related to the Haleigh disappearance, I am not even sure how we can know what the h*ll Misty is talking about in the tape. In addition, with Misty's allergy to telling the truth, this could be what many here have suggested, cryptic, game-playing BS, for us, her audience.

If she is indeed having a genuine discussion she may be referring to people being hurt, not by their association with the Haleigh disappearance, but by their association with the drug activity. ie. These people have so many irons in the illegal
lifesytle fire that she could well be referring to things related to the drug bust.

Just a thought.

I think you've got BINGO. I totally agree but.........I don't think she's willing to tell the WHOLE truth because it will implicate herself as well. In whatever way Tommy may be involved, I honestly don't believe that Lindsey knows anything about it. She's in the dark. JMO

I respectfully disagree with you. Lindsay knows a lot!! After all, she owned a drug house and let all the Croslin's (most of them live there, and Misty and HC & JR were always at her house.)

Many of the criminals living in her house brought their booty back to her house. And she knew it! She knew her fil was doctor shopping, her mil stole from a BLIND MAN, and her husband stealing a gun from the same man. When her husband stole from other neighbors (detergent, sponges, booze, towels, DVD's, she took the police directly to where these things were in her house. She even allowed NayNay, a druggie to live their.

Too bad she didn't give Misty some of the detergent so she could do the wash!

I truly do not know what the story is with Lindsay, but there definately is a story.

I respectfully disagree with you. Lindsay knows a lot!! After all, she owned a drug house and let all the Croslin's (most of them live there, and Misty and HC & JR were always at her house.)

Many of the criminals living in her house brought their booty back to her house. And she knew it! She knew her fil was doctor shopping, her mil stole from a BLIND MAN, and her husband stealing a gun from the same man. When her husband stole from other neighbors (detergent, sponges, booze, towels, DVD's, she took the police directly to where these things were in her house. She even allowed NayNay, a druggie to live their.

Too bad she didn't give Misty some of the detergent so she could do the wash!

I truly do not know what the story is with Lindsay, but there definately is a story.

I was responding specifically to txsvicki's comment. It ONLY refers to how Tommy and Joe would be tied to the disappearance of Haleigh and Lindsey's lack of knowledge where that is concerned. All those other things you mentioned do not compare when considering the seriousness of the situation.

Let's try it out and see.

She knew her fil was doctor shopping.
Her mil stole from a BLIND MAN.
Her husband stealing a gun from the same man.
When her husband stole from other neighbors (detergent, sponges, booze, towels, DVD's, she took the police directly to where these things were in her house.
She allowed NayNay, a druggie to live there.
Haleigh Cummings is missing.

Yep, the last one on the list stands out to me.

This thread was created specifically to post what may be said by the players as far as breaking their silence goes. I didn't make myself clear by saying my intent was to analyze the facts and not go with opinions. We have many other threads where opinions are being shared due to lack of evidence in this case.

Please comment on the conversation on the first post and/or find other evidence in the tapes where there are new clues regarding what may have happened to Haleigh.

In summary, let's use this thread as reference material rather than opinions.

Thanks so much!

The only person that Misty has failed to accuse and/or implicate in anything over the past year, since HaLeigh's disappearance, has been---you guessed it-RONALD. And that speaks volumes to me. I have personally picked-up from the video taped jail visits between Misty & Hank Sr. and Lindsy, a resounding, albeit subtle, theme; A.) Misty isn't telling LE the truth and may be involved and B.) Ronald is involved... That's just my own opinion from listening and reading between the lines of these convo's.

Oops, sorry Kimster - I didn't see your post until after I posted mine (above).

Oops, sorry Kimster - I didn't see your post until after I posted mine (above).

That's okay! That happens a lot and we mods know it. :wink:

Some questions I have regarding this conversation between Misty and Chelsea are:

1) Who do we know is close to Chelsea?
2) Are there interviews with Chelsea that give us clues as to who these people might be?
3) Are there players we can eliminate as being who Misty is talking about? (Example: Does Chelsea even know Nay Nay? Do we know?)

Maybe sleuthing the obvious isn't helping us discover where Haleigh is...?

Hope that helps. :blowkiss:

I think she's lying because it's been said SA doesn't believe her and her own father said to her "I think I know who you're trying to say and I don't believe you"

I think she's lying because it's been said SA doesn't believe her and her own father said to her "I think I know who you're trying to say and I don't believe you"

That's a great point with good back up on your statement!

Even if she is lying and trying to throw someone under the bus, who might she be referring to? Tommy is an easy answer. Are there others?

That's okay! That happens a lot and we mods know it. :wink:

Some questions I have regarding this conversation between Misty and Chelsea are:

1) Who do we know is close to Chelsea?

Chelsea isn't from that area; she's from MA and her friends were her in-law's friends.

2) Are there interviews with Chelsea that give us clues as to who these people might be?

Chelsea hasn't given us any clues.

3) Are there players we can eliminate as being who Misty is talking about? (Example: Does Chelsea even know Nay Nay? Do we know?)

Chelsea would know Nay Nay. She was involved in the beatdown of Amber and Amber's mom. Nay Nay is a friend of both Amber and Misty.

Maybe sleuthing the obvious isn't helping us discover where Haleigh is...?

Hope that helps. :blowkiss:
I guess I'm just leery of any inadvertently volunteered information from Misty. She is always attempting to draw the attention away from the facts. When the "obvious" is being made to appear as fact, I look in the opposite direction. It is those moments when we hear her backtrack that are more likely to be worth sleuthing.

Some of you have stated you aren't familiar with Caylee's case so please bear with me on this post.

Early on in KC's tapes, she and her brother had a jail conversation where Lee asked KC who he could trust. He named names and she said yes to most, but she said NOT to trust Jesse, her ex BF. Now through the course of the case, we know that KC and her defense team are trying to say that Jesse was involved with Caylee's murder.

Is Misty trying to do that now? And who is it she is referring to? Whether or not she is lying, she's got someone on her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth