Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Debs! And perhaps this thread isn't very "sleuthable" right now, given the information you've shared. That's another possibility for sure!

I think Misty's talking about Tommy and cousin Joe. They're the ones she's made references to so far and they'd only care a little bit about the cousin and a lot about the brother.

They are the only two people she can be talking about.

Misty will spend a lot more time in prison than Ronald. Just wait till Ronald is out on the streets, has a new girlfriend, and going on with his life. I don't think Misty is going to have the warm fuzzy feeling she has now. The bond they share, (both being locked up, both having the knowledge of what happened the night Haleigh went missing) will be gone. I wish Ronald could make bond right now. She would be more likely to talk if she saw him getting on with his life without her.
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned!

I'm leaving for awhile and handing the reins on this topic over to you all. I hope by brainstorming, we might get to another clue in this case.

:praying: Where are you, Haleigh?

:grouphug:

Remember, when determining what Misty's cryptic statement could mean, that in her LVA test tapes, she made the adamant statement that when things hit the skids in their family, that it was Timmy and Misty, thick as thieves. They stuck by one another no matter what, she said. Misty isn't about to serve her favorite up for a sacrificial get out of jail card.

One of the issues with MC is there has been so much lying consistently, to tell the truth now will meet with a lot of doubt.:twocents:

Remember, when determining what Misty's cryptic statement could mean, that in her LVA test tapes, she made the adamant statement that when things hit the skids in their family, that it was Timmy and Misty, thick as thieves. They stuck by one another no matter what, she said. Misty isn't about to serve her favorite up for a sacrificial get out of jail card.

I remeber in a video Misty stating she and Timmy were very close, that they have always been together. And then he leaves. He leaves his sister when she is in so much trouble. hmmmmmmmmm

Talk about silence...

Where'd everybody go? Y'all make me very nervous when the Haleigh threads get so quiet. ;)

Great point Debs! Also, let's not forget that her statement about Ronald's involvement and/or knowledge of what happened/could have happened to HaLeigh did not ring as truth to the test administer...

Even with Misty's allegiance to Ron, IF she was not involved in Haleigh's disappearance, I am confident she would have turned on him by now. The only conclusion I can come to is that they are both in it very deeply.

If Misty really knew of two other people that were involved, she would not be dropping hints in jail phone calls (that would be released to the public) to relatives, she would be begging to tell all to Detectives. When you're sitting in jail suspected of this type of crime, you don't give random clues and hints to family so that they can figure it out...that serves no purpose in getting Misty out of jail.

(My added comments in red)

Chelsea isn't from that area; she's from MA and her friends were her in-law's friends.

Chelsea hasn't given us any clues.

Chelsea would know Nay Nay. She was involved in the beatdown of Amber and Amber's mom. Nay Nay is a friend of both Amber and Misty.

NMS: In addition to Misty's statement during the voice analysis where she claims that Timmy is Ronald's favorite out of her family and he would never take anything from them - this would certainly put Chelsea on Ronald's good side as well - IMO.

I guess I'm just leery of any inadvertently volunteered information from Misty. She is always attempting to draw the attention away from the facts. When the "obvious" is being made to appear as fact, I look in the opposite direction. It is those moments when we hear her backtrack that are more likely to be worth sleuthing.

NMS: I conclude that Misty (and Ronald) will not sell Timmy & Chelsea down the river because A.) They know the truth about what happened to HaLeigh that fateful late afternoon-early evening on February 9, 2009 and B.) They assisted Ronald & Misty in disposing of HaLeigh... I think Tommy and Joe are considered soft-targets, and disposable... JMO ~

Do we know what date this call was ? Sorry I have not had a chance to listen yet ...
Two people will get hurt ? One they care about and one not so much ...who in the world will this be ...
Come on we can figure this out, we practically know them like the back of our hand with just a few exceptions ...
It is not Ron, I'm wondering Tommy and Joe perhaps ? It is someone Chelsea cares about ....

Tommy and Joe are the two I think Misty is talking about. But she has been trying to throw these two under the bus since this case began. If I was Tommy I would talk before Misty could crucify me to save Ron's butt.

I think MC will get down to talking, but it's as if she is going through layers of addiction; first smokes, then drugs, now she is working through her man-addiction. Maybe she will come clean after she purges that nonsense.:twocents:

From LF's link above:

..."Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that a recent and ongoing search of a large pond south of Palatka is related to possible evidence in the case of missing Haleigh Cummings."

Didn't we research the distance from this pond to PDM? It appears the LE were going on a tip (Nay?) that Haleigh was put in a bag and dumpd in the water there. Was Nay involved? Speaking of silence, it is deafening..Nay and Amber have remained out of trouble for quite some time..hmm.

IF tommy were the one who informed LE about the load of plants being at the mondex, it would stand to reason that he may have helped put them there. Personally, I think that would be the only thing Tommy would them out with...lol

My money is on someone removed drugs, guns, and plants before LE was called. IF so, that means several people are involved. Way back in the beginning, I recall LE saying there may be more than one person involved, possibly four.

IMO....Misty has been quiet way too long.
If there were 2 persons she could name it would have happened sooner. IMO...Right now, she is devising ways of naming persons (not involved)

Yes, remember she has nothing to do all day but sit in her cell and think (with her 3 brain cells)

Breaking silence...RC will NEVER talk. LE is well aware of that.

Misty talks constantly. LE is aware of that. LE knows rc controls her.

What role does Hope and Donna have in this case? If Donna got anything out of Misty, she would sing. How close were misty and hope? Maybe there is a connection here we all glossed over?

As long as misty is tied to her star-crossed lover, we will not find out what happened.

I think she's lying because it's been said SA doesn't believe her and her own father said to her "I think I know who you're trying to say and I don't believe you"

I know that I listened to the video conversation between Misty and Chelsey yesterday but now I can't find it. Anyway, I immediately thought that she was greasing the skid to throw her brother Tommy and cousin Joe under the bus. After I heard Misty's father's comment bolded above, I think he has figured out who Misty is going to throw under the bus too. He doesn't beleive that Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh. I still think that she is willing to sacrifice a brother to save Ron's butt as well as her own.

IF tommy were the one who informed LE about the load of plants being at the mondex, it would stand to reason that he may have helped put them there. Personally, I think that would be the only thing Tommy would them out with...lol

My money is on someone removed drugs, guns, and plants before LE was called. IF so, that means several people are involved. Way back in the beginning, I recall LE saying there may be more than one person involved, possibly four.

That is exactly what I believe about Tommy's involvement too. I don't think that the Cummings' family would entrust Tommy or Joe to dispose of Haleigh. I think that job would have been handled internally within their immediate family.

From LF's link above:

..."Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that a recent and ongoing search of a large pond south of Palatka is related to possible evidence in the case of missing Haleigh Cummings."

Didn't we research the distance from this pond to PDM? It appears the LE were going on a tip (Nay?) that Haleigh was put in a bag and dumpd in the water there. Was Nay involved? Speaking of silence, it is deafening..Nay and Amber have remained out of trouble for quite some time..hmm.

Just a guesstimate [and y'all know how bad I am with distances] - about 10 miles.

From the article - BBM

Although coincidental, the recent interviews with Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. and Kristina "Nay Nay" Prevatt did not provide the information which led to this search, the Sheriff's Office said.

I have to reiterate that it is possible that the pond search was related to this case and not to Haleigh's [or maybe they are related, IHNI]:

http://www.pcso.us/2010-2-4-a

"The arrests stem from the reported theft of a white 2004 Dodge truck on January 24, 2009. The vehicle, owned by Corporal Anthony Harris, a PCSO Correctional Officer, was reported stolen from in front of his residence in San Mateo, Florida. Harris' vehicle was recovered on January 29, 2009 in Marion County, by the Marion County Sheriff's Office. It appeared the vehicle had been intentionally set on fire, and was totally destroyed."

JO = Guns, fight
Tommy = Guns, pot
Ron = Guns, pot, drugs, fight
Misty = Pot, drugs

I am convinced the back door was bricked because they were removing the plants.

What we don't know is .... were they removing Haleigh at the same time? My guess is those plants at mondex may belong to rc and that is why LE drained that particular pond.

If you notice during the drug busts, these people do go in the woods. This may be a common place for these types to hide their stash. Did they do the same with Haleigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member