Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Quoting my own post here...)
The only person that Misty has failed to accuse and/or implicate in anything over the past year, since HaLeigh's disappearance, has been---you guessed it-RONALD. And that speaks volumes to me. I have personally picked-up from the video taped jail visits between Misty & Hank Sr. and Lindsy, a resounding, albeit subtle, theme; A.) Misty isn't telling LE the truth and may be involved and B.) Ronald is involved... That's just my own opinion from listening and reading between the lines of these convo's.

To add some substantiation to my above opinion (posting in between classes today -sorry);

Jailhouse convo between Hank Sr. & Misty:
"I don't understand why you didn't come forward before?" he continued. "You should have left when I told you to go to Michigan. The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end. The truth's got to come out, and you don't be talking without your lawyer."
AND
"Got to be strong, tell the truth," he said. "Don't lie about nothing no more. I love you, too."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22424011/detail.html

+

Jailhouse convo between Tommy & Timmy:
Tommy Croslin told his brother over the phone, "The police said, 'You're facing three years in prison unless you help us find Haleigh.' I said, 'I can't help you find nobody. I don't know where she is.'"

Tommy Croslin also faces burglary charges.

Timmy Croslin: You think this, any of this [expletive] would've happened to you if this [expletive] wasn't going on in our life about Haleigh?

Tommy Croslin: No. Hell no. How long did I do stuff before and nothing happened?

Timmy Croslin: I know. That's what I'm saying. I think they're just out to get us.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151759&catid=3

+

Jailhouse Convo Between Tommy & Lindsey:
TOMMY CROSLIN, MISTY`S BROTHER: I love her, but I don`t know why she`s doing all that stupid (EXPLETIVE DELETED) she`s doing.

LINDSEY CROSLIN, TOMMY`S WIFE: It doesn`t matter. The truth -- the truth will set everybody free.

TOMMY CROSLIN: I ain`t worried about it because I ain`t got nothing to do with it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/09/ng.01.html

+

Jailhouse convo between Hank Sr & Misty:
HANK CROSLIN SR: The only way he`s going to get you out is if you tell him where Haleigh is and bring Haleigh home.

MISTY CROSLIN: I can`t just bring her home, you know?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/09/ng.01.html

+

Jailhouse convo between Hank Sr & Tommy:
HANK CROSLIN: You should have knew better not to get messed up in none of Misty`s deals like that anyway. You knew better.

TOMMY CROSLIN: I know.

HANK CROSLIN: Lately, it seems like Misty`s been getting you in trouble and trouble and trouble.

TOMMY CROSLIN: I know.

HANK CROSLIN: She don`t mean to. She just -- I don`t know what the hell to think about her anymore. I love her so much, but she`s got me worried.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/01/ng.01.html

+

<The following snipped from kimster who grabbed it from Beatrice and Kellync from another thread, which I can't find the direct link to (yet) after looking myself...>

Jailhouse convo between Chelsea (?) & Misty:
"Sister-in-law: So what, you have things you need to talk to him about?
Misty Croslin: Well yeah, I mean, it’s you know, hard to talk.
Sister-in-law: I know.
Misty Croslin: Yeah. But it’s gonna hurt two people. It’s gonna hurt two people.
Sister-in-law: That we care about?
Misty Croslin: Kinda. One, yeah. And the other, kinda.
Sister-in-law: That I care about?
Misty Croslin: Yeah.
Sister-in-law: Cause I know I don’t give a *advertiser censored** about Ronald, excuse my language.
Misty Croslin: No, No. No it’s somebody. Yeah, no.
Sister-in-law: It’s not him?
Misty Croslin: No, you just think Chelsea, use your head. And you’ll know."

+

A friendly reminder of how Misty tells a different story from one day to the next...

Jailhouse convo between Misty & her mother shortly after her arrest:
“I don't care, because they're not going to put me away for something I didn't do. And I didn't have anything to do with Haleigh. And if I knew who did, I would tell them. I've told them everything I can tell them and they need to leave me alone about that,” she said.
http://www.wftv.com/video/22534077/index.html

That's a great point with good back up on your statement!

Even if she is lying and trying to throw someone under the bus, who might she be referring to? Tommy is an easy answer. Are there others?

Yes there are others.
TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Dang-it TIMMY...... I do not understand why everyone dismisses him, he is the obviuos person, as I stated before.... Misty called Timmy that night, she has already implied Joe, Joe was staying with Timmy, the van that was moved and scratched, the fact he got out of Flordia, he is someone Chelsea cares about and Joe is someone who they don't care so much about, also someone Hank Sr. would not beleive is involved!!!!

Where were HC Sr & LaC? Supposedly in the hospital?
Is this alibi actually checked out?

Thinking of who Chelsea could care a lot about and care a lil about-
I don't think she is referring to the Cmmngs why would she care about them? ...But maybe CrCu? I doubt it.
I don't think its the Shef***ds.
I don't think she would care about the AC guy.
HC Sr & LaC I think she cares about.
I think she cares about To. & Ly.
She definitely care a lot for her husband.
She probably wouldnt care about GGMS... would she?
Did she care about Nay Nay? /The guy name Jer*me?
Hope. TN sisters/brothers? TNs man?
Who lived nearby?

Lisas sisters/brothers?
JO (He came all by himself?) and or a J***fer that picked him up?
Whos in MASS- just don't think its anyone there. besides the obvious.
AB,?. CJ, Ch know them?
It seems like MC has been hanging with Hope, Katr**a so ChC might be like ....duh. since the arrests.
DB wasnt in the picture, right?
whoever HC Sr names & kept repeating? L*nd* other name Jo**Bart**?
Leonard? For just being in the area?(Like a Kronk) The A's?(hostility) Nah doesnt care about them..
WBG?
MC said a photo of her ex would make her feel bad and she doesn't want to see it right now.

Anyone that they were scoring from... people care about their dealers because without them they can't get their fix. And you know what they say...if you hang with dogs you get fleas.
My opinion is that maybe there were addiction problems in the picture for ChC and TiC possibly. We have heard him say he went to prison, but never been able to find out what for. It might seem easier to change your habits if you change your scenery and availability by moving away. (Sort of starting over). The fact that ToC got sucked into the pills was probably a nice reminder to have to witness. I can't think that Ly was just standing by while everyone was getting strung out. Stranger things have happened though. A child doesn't just vanish into thin air.
Are there any ideas about the persons attending the RC/MC wedding? I couldn't watch it for fear of vomiting.

Love, the hospital was in Gainsville, it was a car accident with Hank SR who was hit by a drunk driver while he ( Hank SR) was driving Chelsea and Timmy's car. That is why Chelsea said she had the blue van....so she could go pick up Lisa at the hospital in Gainsville in the morning. The same van that she said was not parked the way she left it in the driveway, the same van which keys were not in the same place on the counter where she put them.....and the same van that was scratched up the side. (Where was Timmy and Joe? )

I have been trying to get info on the car accident....even looked in the papers in Gainsville to see if there was a report on it.....haven't come across it yet. Does anyone know if the hospital in Gainsville is the closest one to Satsuma?

Thank you Beatrice for that link.

The following question isn't directed at you B, but everyone/anyone who may know or have another take -
Nancy's site says that the conversation was between Lindsey and Misty which doesn't make sense to me. When Misty says; "No, you just think Chelsea, use your head. And you’ll know.", is she telling Lindsey to "think Chelsea" and she'll (Lindsey) figure it out OR is she talking to Chelsea and telling her to use her head and she'll know? I think she's talking to Chelsea and the NG show made a mistake - why would Misty be talking by phone to Lindsey, using $$$ minutes, when Lindsey and her could talk during jail visits which would cost $-0-? Chelsea is out of state therefore they would have to talk by phone - Am I making any sense? :banghead:

Thank you Beatrice for that link.

The following question isn't directed at you B, but everyone/anyone who may know or have another take -
Nancy's site says that the conversation was between Lindsey and Misty which doesn't make sense to me. When Misty says; "No, you just think Chelsea, use your head. And you’ll know.", is she telling Lindsey to "think Chelsea" and she'll (Lindsey) figure it out OR is she talking to Chelsea and telling her to use her head and she'll know? I think she's talking to Chelsea and the NG show made a mistake - why would Misty be talking by phone to Lindsey, using $$$ minutes, when Lindsey and her could talk during jail visits which would cost $-0-? Chelsea is out of state therefore they would have to talk by phone - Am I making any sense? :banghead:

I don't know which video it was, but Timmy is talking to Misty, then he hands the phone to his wife, Chelsea IIRC and that is when this phone conversation took place. So she had to be speaking with Chelsea and telling her to "think" use your head. So I don't think she is pointing to Timmy, but maybe Tommy and someone else. I could be wrong, but I think that is what I remember. But these days, I don't remember so well. :waitasec::waitasec:

I don't know which video it was, but Timmy is talking to Misty, then he hands the phone to his wife, Chelsea IIRC and that is when this phone conversation took place. So she had to be speaking with Chelsea and telling her to "think" use your head. So I don't think she is pointing to Timmy, but maybe Tommy and someone else. I could be wrong, but I think that is what I remember. But these days, I don't remember so well. :waitasec::waitasec:

You are correct. I think Misty even asks Timmy to put Chelsea on the phone for a sec, and then tells her about the 2 people getting hurt.

NG's transcript is :eek: wrong :eek:

You are correct. I think Misty even asks Timmy to put Chelsea on the phone for a sec, and then tells her about the 2 people getting hurt.

NG's transcript is :eek: wrong :eek:

And as Ronald Cummings would say... Imagine that...JMO

(My added comments in red)

NMS: I conclude that Misty (and Ronald) will not sell Timmy & Chelsea down the river because A.) They know the truth about what happened to HaLeigh that fateful late afternoon-early evening on February 9, 2009 and B.) They assisted Ronald & Misty in disposing of HaLeigh... I think Tommy and Joe are considered soft-targets, and disposable... JMO ~

Where's the incentive for others lie for Ronald and Misty? TN and AS have something to lose, namely their precious Ronald. The rest of the crowd call cops on each other, steal from each other and tell lies on each other. I don't think any one of them would hesitate to try to collect the $30,000 reward money if they knew anything. It's hard enough to get by with a crime when only two people know what happened, but add more to the equation and it's impossible. I believe only 2 people know what happened that night.....ok, maybe 4!

IMO....Misty has been quiet way too long.
If there were 2 persons she could name it would have happened sooner. IMO...Right now, she is devising ways of naming persons (not involved)

Been reading as I can. What is confusing to me is didn't she say in her voice analysis that there were for 3 or 4 people there? :waitasec: So now there are suddenly two that could "hurt" those known to her and Chelsea? Makes no sense. She is, IMVHO, either drawing closer to the truth or distracting farther away. She has NEVER said a bad word about Timmy and Chelsea or Ron. We need unedited tapes. JMO

Tonight on NG, Art Harris stated he is looking into who the two people of whom Misty is referring. I hope he finds out because it is driving me nuts. :crazy:

Kimster, if this has already been brought here, please delete this post:

The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that after a month behind bars in the St. John’s County Florida jail, 18 year old Misty Croslin has written a jailhouse letter detailing what she claims happened to the missing five year she reported missing on Feb. 9, 2009 while babysitting Haleigh Cummings at her then boyfriend’s trailer in Satsuma, Florida.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/12/exclusive-new-misty-croslin-letter-key-to-cracking-haleigh-case/

Tonight on NG, Art Harris stated he is looking into who the two people of whom Misty is referring. I hope he finds out because it is driving me nuts. :crazy:

You know what bothers me here Kimster, she has had a full year to reveal who was there; to LE and Ron and all of Haleigh's family. She has not. Now she wants out of jail, wants a deal and now she wants to tell somebody in her family in a letter. Why didn't she talk to LE on Feb 10th 2009? My only hope here, is she will say one thing that will lead to Haleigh so Marie and Crystal can have some peace knowing Haleigh isn't being hurt or harmed in some way.

Misty has already told some things about two people long ago. The two people have something hinky about that night and their activities. There must really be a lack of evidence or something to prove anything. Anyone else besides family would already have squealed.

Love, the hospital was in Gainsville, it was a car accident with Hank SR who was hit by a drunk driver while he ( Hank SR) was driving Chelsea and Timmy's car. That is why Chelsea said she had the blue van....so she could go pick up Lisa at the hospital in Gainsville in the morning. The same van that she said was not parked the way she left it in the driveway, the same van which keys were not in the same place on the counter where she put them.....and the same van that was scratched up the side. (Where was Timmy and Joe? )

I have been trying to get info on the car accident....even looked in the papers in Gainsville to see if there was a report on it.....haven't come across it yet. Does anyone know if the hospital in Gainsville is the closest one to Satsuma?

Thanks for the reply. I am thinking if HC Sr accidentally hit Haleigh with the car, then crashed it, then said it was drunk driver related he would gain sympathy, deflect attention and have the car towed/removed from the immediate area. Im thinking we should have been able to come up with an accident report of some sort. I think he is playing dumb with these kids of his so much that he has to know more than he lets on. It has been said that RC supposedly gave HC Sr a pill that messed him up pretty bad. Its not out of the question that he has been driving around on... something, previous to his "accident".
This case is making me crazy but I have to explore why there are no/so few clues.

Kimster, if this has already been brought here, please delete this post:

:waitasec: It says he will bring it up during NG's show but he didn't. Yes, I think it was mentioned on NG's thread now that I think about it.

If this goes anywhere - so far it hasn't - let's make a new thread at that time.

I'm going to state this one more time and if it doesn't work, I'll close the thread.

This thread was created to sleuth who Misty may have been talking about when she talked to Chelsea as described on the first post.

STAY ON TOPIC.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads