EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The M's did have security cameras but it's yet to be known if it was confiscated by LE during the search.

The video that they did share at one point was that of a white truck in their driveway claiming trespassing and harassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

I don't think I saw this posted:

Stacy Jacobson
‏@SJacobsonWCIV
UPDATE: lawyer for Horry Co man charged in #HeatherElvis's murder says his client is staying in Horry Co, unlikely he'll move to Berkeley Co

https://twitter.com/SJacobsonWCIV/status/563038376908296193

Well Horry County is a big area, this doesn't mean he's staying with TM even though she was with the kids when they picked him up. I think he'll stay close to his kids but why would he stay with TM, seriously? He's had a break from that for almost a year.

I don't think that TM was at the condo but I'm not convinced that SM wasn't. They spoke when SM called Heather from the payphone and yet she didn't(or at least her phone didn't) go flying out the door to meet SM at that point. I'm probably the only one who feels this way,but I think SM called,Heather turned him down(she didn't answer 500 previous calls from his cell either) and TM sent SM to Heather's place to make sure that she came out. I have never felt like Heather drove herself to PTL. I think the calls from Heather's phone and condo were SM calling TM to let her know that he's done whatever(I think she was knocked out)to Heather and he's bringing her to TM at PTL. Take care of Heather's phone, put Heather in the truck, lock the car and take her to wherever she was killed. I think even the M's would know to wipe down things they've touched. I think SM beat TM to PTL and started to panic and just kept calling until he saw the truck lights. Heather had gone out on a date, she looked happy in the pic she sent her dad. She was ignoring calls from SM's phone....I believe that she had moved on and wanted no part of crazy TM's BS. JMO

You're not alone. Have never felt she was on board with meeting him, certainly not at a dark boat landing at that hour, and after she had been hassled so much, including receiving graphic pics of the two of them. Have always thought things started in some form or fashion at the condo, and have never embraced the 'drove to PTL' scenario. I acknowledge that it's possible, but so much about that doesn't make sense to me. I think she was killed in a manner and place where they had control and there was no risk of being discovered by anyone who happened along or might hear something. And I think a septic tank type disposal scenario is one of the most plausible explanations for why she hasn't been found. Have always felt she was put well into the ground where she's contained in some way and there's no risk of someone stumbling upon her remains, as is often the case with victims who are dumped topside or in shallow graves. Whatever the reason she was murdered, I sincerely believe that where she is now is a reflection of the M's commitment to have her truly disappear forever.

I suppose there are a number of scenarios and explanations for how she came to be murdered, and short of one of the M's, or someone else with knowledge singing, we'll probably never know what exactly happened. But I do think some scenarios make sense and some don't, and I've felt that way since I first heard of her case.

I do think it will be interesting to see what the alleged notes on his car and calls using her friend's phones is about, as well as when the 90 calls coming from his/their phones happened.

And I suppose it's possible there was finally a confrontation that early morning between SM and Heather that led to her death. But it seems there was a plan. JMO

Well Horry County is a big area, this doesn't mean he's staying with TM even though she was with the kids when they picked him up. I think he'll stay close to his kids but why would he stay with TM, seriously? He's had a break from that for almost a year.

"Strength in numbers." They really need to stick together and appear like they are a "happy couple" despite their situation. It will play much better to a jury than living apart and looking as if they do not truly love one another.

Speaking of the "diary", thats the one thing i've been unclear on from the beginning of this case. I've heard whispers or rumors about it, but I wasn't sure that there really WAS one. Can anyone tell me what it included or how it came to be known there it existed? Thanks in advance!

"Strength in numbers." They really need to stick together and appear like they are a "happy couple" despite their situation. It will play much better to a jury than living apart and looking as if they do not truly love one another.

But why would that even need to come into play especially if neither of them testify?

I think that's especially true given the defense claim that they had "repaired their marriage" and there was no reason to harm Heather. They really can't afford to appear divided.

And I suppose on that note, this is an indicator that no one is going to roll before trial. That would have happened by now.

Speaking of the "diary", thats the one thing i've been unclear on from the beginning of this case. I've heard whispers or rumors about it, but I wasn't sure that there really WAS one. Can anyone tell me what it included or how it came to be known there it existed? Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, until this case goes to trial in May no additional information will be known, which includes these journals. Whispers and rumors and a whole lot of speculation are mostly all that have existed.

I think that's especially true given the defense claim that they had "repaired their marriage" and there was no reason to harm Heather. They really can't afford to appear divided.

And I suppose on that note, this is an indicator that no one is going to roll before trial. That would have happened by now.

I guess you guys could be right, but I still think he will try to find a young pretty thing to have fun with before the trial.

But why would that even need to come into play especially if neither of them testify?

It's all about perception. And if/when gag order is lifted, we will see a reparation campaign by the defense attorneys IMO.

From a post by Hoppy, who attended the March 17, 2014 bond hearing:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ec-2013-29***ARREST**&p=10350381#post10350381

FWIW: I don't remember (and it wasn't one of the things I wrote down word for word) exactly what was said - but they gave details of what they found stating that "TM was keeping a journal...." which included photos and other things ---- their birthdays (Elvis family) for example... etc. I believe this was brought up to show that TM could be a danger to the Elvis family if released. I have posted word for word other things from the bond hearing - just can't do it on this one.

After the trial is over and whether they are found guilty or not, I think their marriage is going spiral downhill. Heather is no longer here, but, that won`t change things. I don`t think TM will ever get over all of the stuff that is going to brought out at the trial and how SM lied and cheated on her and she will now never be able to trust him again. SM is already tired of living a life under the control of a very dominating woman. It will never work. TM will never let go of things.

Here is something that I have always wondered about. I read this on one of the news stories.

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 AFTER Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges. "

If it was after her disappearance, maybe for some sick reason, H was in the vehicle while they were having sex. Maybe she was already dead and that was their way of celebrating what they had just done, and perhaps, her body was disposed of out around those warehouses where the one IE charge was made. Perhaps they put her body in one of the dumpsters.

That goes counter to Polly Caison's claim that both TM & SM were @ home, with them (she & the family) after 3am on Dec 18th. We know HE disappeared around 3:42am based on the last transmission of her cell phone. If the M's were out after that, having sex in their vehicle, that presents a real problem for the "alibi" that PC is apparently trying to help manufacture that her daughter & son in law were home all night or whatever she said to imply they weren't out murdering Heather.

It's exactly these kind of 'gotchas' that get people convicted, especially when a series of lies are uncovered throughout the case. People with nothing to hide, hide nothing. And when lies are uncovered, a jury will distrust the story they're being told by the person or persons who have lied.

Here is something that I have always wondered about. I read this on one of the news stories.

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 AFTER Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges. "

If it was after her disappearance, maybe for some sick reason, H was in the vehicle while they were having sex. Maybe she was already dead and that was their way of celebrating what they had just done, and perhaps, her body was disposed of out around those warehouses where the one IE charge was made. Perhaps they put her body in one of the dumpsters.

I tend to think of that as a "misspeak," although it might not be. If it did indeed happy after they took her, that's a whole new level of depravity. I just don't think it did, though. I think the IE stuff was before.

You're not alone. Have never felt she was on board with meeting him, certainly not at a dark boat landing at that hour, and after she had been hassled so much,including receiving graphic pics of the two of them. Have always thought things started in some form or fashion at the condo, and have never embraced the 'drove to PTL' scenario. I acknowledge that it's possible, but so much about that doesn't make sense to me. I think she was killed in a manner and place where they had control and there was no risk of being discovered by anyone who happened along or might hear something. And I think a septic tank type disposal scenario is one of the most plausible explanations for why she hasn't been found. Have always felt she was put well into the ground where she's contained in some way and there's no risk of someone stumbling upon her remains, as is often the case with victims who are dumped topside or in shallow graves. Whatever the reason she was murdered, I sincerely believe that where she is now is a reflection of the M's commitment to have her truly disappear forever.

I suppose there are a number of scenarios and explanations for how she came to be murdered, and short of one of the M's, or someone else with knowledge singing, we'll probably never know what exactly happened. But I do think some scenarios make sense and some don't, and I've felt that way since I first heard of her case.

I do think it will be interesting to see what the alleged notes on his car and calls using her friend's phones is about, as well as when the 90 calls coming from his/their phones happened.

And I suppose it's possible there was finally a confrontation that early morning between SM and Heather that led to her death. But it seems there was a plan. JMO

Started at the condo is a good theory. However, I have never had the feeling Heather had any reservations at all meeting SM at PTL.

After the trial is over and whether they are found guilty or not, I think their marriage is going spiral downhill. Heather is no longer here, but, that won`t change things. I don`t think TM will ever get over all of the stuff that is going to brought out at the trial and how SM lied and cheated on her and she will now never be able to trust him again. SM is already tired of living a life under the control of a very dominating woman. It will never work. TM will never let go of things.

Not to mention having such a horrid "secret" together can't be good for a marriage....

Personally, I don't think it's all paradise in the M's household. Don't you think that TM would be parading her man around for all to see, if it were? He's her trophy. They are free. She wants everyone to see her reinvented rock star look.

Personally, I don't think it's all paradise in the M's household. Don't you think that TM would be parading her man around for all to see, if it were? He's her trophy. They are free. She wants everyone to see her reinvented rock star look.

I'm sure both were ecstatically happy to get out of jail. All will be well for awhile. However, I will be surprised if the marriage lasts long term. Very few marriages could survive all the stress. We're talking about a woman facing a murder trial. Together or not, I seriously doubt TM has her mind on parading her trophy guy around for all to see. I am sure both defense attorney's have sat the M's down and told both exactly what they expect out of them. I think that and the fear of going back to jail might keep both from doing things they might normally do. IMO

I don`t think the time of the IE was ever determined. Maybe they know exactly and won`t say. Besides what Elder said about IE was after H dissappeared, it does say sometime between Dec. 17th and 18th, but, not an exact time. That may be something that they want to keep hidden to be brought out at the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member