EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something that I have always wondered about. I read this on one of the news stories.

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 AFTER Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges. "

If it was after her disappearance, maybe for some sick reason, H was in the vehicle while they were having sex. Maybe she was already dead and that was their way of celebrating what they had just done, and perhaps, her body was disposed of out around those warehouses where the one IE charge was made. Perhaps they put her body in one of the dumpsters.

I tend to think of that as a "misspeak," although it might not be. If it did indeed happy after they took her, that's a whole new level of depravity. I just don't think it did, though. I think the IE stuff was before.

MSM does say 'in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 AFTER Elvis’ disappearance'.

But, I agree with you @TTF14. If it's in MSM it must be true, right? :snooty:

Elder even backs the M's "fabricated"(IMO) alibi at the first bond hearing by stating...

Deputy solicitor Donna Elder told the court that Tammy and Sidney Moorer were having sexual relations in different locations around the Myrtle Beach area at about the same time Elvis disappeared.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

How can the M's be in two places at one time? And my big thing is... how is LE going to back up these "self-confessed" claims (aka alibi)?

IMOO, these charges will either get dropped (if that's even possible at this point) or lost in trial. My fear is that if the state pursues the IE charges and puts too much emphasis on them, IMOOOOOO, they are only helping the M's to establish their alibi. Know what I mean?

Some people can have sex as quick as they can kill someone, so I don't think having sex especially if you're out and about in a car doing it negates one from having time to kill somebody. The Ms can say they were having sex at the time something happened to Heather at PTL as the state is proposing, but if they say they weren't at home doing it, then P Caison's alibi for them being at home is false.

I'm sure both were ecstatically happy to get out of jail. All will be well for awhile. However, I will be surprised if the marriage lasts long term. Very few marriages could survive all the stress. We're talking about a woman facing a murder trial. Together or not, I seriously doubt TM has her mind on parading her trophy guy around for all to see. I am sure both defense attorney's have sat the M's down and told both exactly what they expect out of them. I think that and the fear of going back to jail might keep both from doing things they might normally do. IMO

For a while they will likely be able to behave, but it may happen the closer the trial gets, the more wound up they get, and the more likely they will resort to the type instability and volatility that lead them kill.

Here is something that I have always wondered about. I read this on one of the news stories.

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 AFTER Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges. "

If it was after her disappearance, maybe for some sick reason, H was in the vehicle while they were having sex. Maybe she was already dead and that was their way of celebrating what they had just done, and perhaps, her body was disposed of out around those warehouses where the one IE charge was made. Perhaps they put her body in one of the dumpsters.

I think Tammy would have liked to make Heather watch them have sex, especially if she had sent her pics of them having sex and if there were any way she could have managed that she would.

Started at the condo is a good theory. However, I have never had the feeling Heather had any reservations at all meeting SM at PTL.

She must have had a few because she called BW upset, and hardly rushed right out the door. We'll probably never know her frame of mind.

Thinking about the IE charges potentially occurring AT of shortly AFTER the time of Heather's disappearance/murder, really has me thinking that this was, indeed, an attempt at an alibi. Just thinking about TM's thought process: If we're out having sex all over town, how can we be at PTL murdering someone? If we send pics to her cell phone, they'll realize that we didn't even know she was dead.

Thinking about the IE charges potentially occurring AT of shortly AFTER the time of Heather's disappearance/murder, really has me thinking that this was, indeed, an attempt at an alibi. Just thinking about TM's thought process: If we're out having sex all over town, how can we be at PTL murdering someone? If we send pics to her cell phone, they'll realize that we didn't even know she was dead.

This is what i've always thought. It was simply an attempt at an alibi. I don't think she realized at the time that her Mom would come out with the statement that they were home together the whole eve. Also, i don't see any way possible that the state can try/convict them on IE charges simply because of an alibi that is more than likely a lie. If the state pursues this, as if they are charging them because they believe their story, then they can't charge them with a murder/kidnapping that occured at the same time i wouldn't think.

She must have had a few because she called BW upset, and hardly rushed right out the door. We'll probably never know her frame of mind.

BBM
I might agree with you if we knew PTL was discussed during the 1:35 payphone call from Sidney. Heather failed to mention a meeting at PTL during her conversation with BW. I find that a little odd. It's possible the meeting at PTL was first discussed during the 3:17 phone call conversation. If so, Heather left for PTL at 3:21.

Heather called the pay phone several times. She placed two phone calls to Sidney's cell phone. Do we know it wasn't Heather's idea to meet at PTL.

Maybe when SM talked to her on the phone, he told her he had to get rid of the old ball and chain and that he would meet her at 3:30.

BBM
I might agree with you if we knew PTL was discussed during the 1:35 payphone call from Sidney. Heather failed to mention a meeting at PTL during her conversation with BW. I find that a little odd. It's possible the meeting at PTL was first discussed during the 3:17 phone call conversation. If so, Heather left for PTL at 3:21.

Heather called the pay phone several times. She placed two phone calls to Sidney's cell phone. Do we know it wasn't Heather's idea to meet at PTL.

You make a great point.

Maybe when SM talked to her on the phone, he told her he had to get rid of the old ball and chain and that he would meet her at 3:30.

If they arranged a meeting time during the payphone phone conversation, I wonder why Heather tried to call him back so many times?

BBM

No matter what is the time of calls and conversations, we don't know Heather's frame of mind as the night and next morning unfolded. We don't know what she said to BW. First we heard she said she enjoyed her date, then in the relative same breath she was upset about SM's remarks, that is, "seemed" to be upset and crying. Now we also hear BW made a remark about how well she was moving on. We don't know the greater content of the exchange. We don't know the extent of the pay phone conversation or if Heather disclosed all of it to BW. In advancing their theory that she drove to PTL, the police have refrained from theorizing about what motivated her to go, saying, they just don't know. We don't know what the back to back calls from her phone to SM's phone were about. We can't even be sure she made them.

I think there is an assumption that Heather was "in love", thoroughly conflicted, and had either no ability or no desire to resist SM. We really don't know this. For all we know, she said no. Or she said yes, and decided to confront him and have a final good riddance. Or none of the above.

BBM

No matter what is the time of calls and conversations, we don't know Heather's frame of mind as the night and next morning unfolded. We don't know what she said to BW. First we heard she said she enjoyed her date, then in the relative same breath she was upset about SM's remarks, that is, "seemed" to be upset and crying. Now we also hear BW made a remark about how well she was moving on. We don't know the greater content of the exchange. We don't know the extent of the pay phone conversation or if Heather disclosed all of it to BW. In advancing their theory that she drove to PTL, the police have refrained from theorizing about what motivated her to go, saying, they just don't know. We don't know what the back to back calls from her phone to SM's phone were about. We can't even be sure she made them.

I think there is an assumption that Heather was "in love", thoroughly conflicted, and had either no ability or no desire to resist SM. We really don't know this. For all we know, she said no. Or she said yes, and decided to confront him and have a final good riddance. Or none of the above.

I was only addressing the BBM in your post quoted above ( whether or not Heather rushed out the door).

I don't understand your point.

I'm going to assume Sidney knew about what time he could get rid of that old ball and chain. Otherwise, they might have arranged an earlier meeting. Heather was aware of this. Why would she call Sidney back trying to change the time. Why risk calling his cell phone and blowing the whole thing knowing he might not be rid of that old ball and chain.

I was only addressing the BBM in your post quoted above ( whether or not Heather rushed out the door).

My point is that she doesn't appear to have jumped at the first opportunity to rush to SM once he declared he was finished with TM and wanted to be with her. This may suggest reservations. Or it may suggest any number of other scenarios concerning how she felt. Or didn't. Regardless of when or how the PTL idea emerged.

My point is that she doesn't appear to have jumped at the first opportunity to rush to SM once he declared he was finished with TM and wanted to be with her. This may suggest reservations. Or it may suggest any number of other scenarios concerning how she felt. Or didn't. Regardless of when or how the PTL idea emerged.

BBM

Sidney told Heather he was leaving his wife and wanted to be with her. This in no way means Sidney told Heather he was in the position to immediately be with her. It's possible Heather wanted to rush off to him but was unable to do so at that time. Again, we don't know when the first opportunity became available for Heather to rush out the door and be with him.

If they arranged a meeting time during the payphone phone conversation, I wonder why Heather tried to call him back so many times?

I think that Heather was waiting for SM to arrive at her place. When it was taking longer than she thought - she tried to call back the number he had called her from.

Also - If you go with the plan was to meet at PTL (and not meet at the condo) we don't know the whole conversation Heather had with BW - so we don't know 100% that Heather did or did not mention PTL to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member