EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She must have had a few because she called BW upset, and hardly rushed right out the door. We'll probably never know her frame of mind.

Agreed...not to mention the phone calls from SM's cell that she ignored. The fact that she called BW instead of rushing out to meet SM after the payphone call,tells me she definitely had reservations.

BBM

Sidney told Heather he was leaving his wife and wanted to be with her. This in no way means Sidney told Heather he was in the position to immediately be with her. It's possible Heather wanted to rush off to him but was unable to do so at that time. Again, we don't know when the first opportunity became available for Heather to rush out the door and be with him.

She was home...alone....why wouldn't she be able to go meet him after the payphone call? Perhaps she was upset when she called BW,instead of going to meet SM,because two stalkers were still stalking her?

I think that Heather was waiting for SM to arrive at her place. When it was taking longer than she thought - she tried to call back the number he had called her from.

Also - If you go with the plan was to meet at PTL (and not meet at the condo) we don't know the whole conversation Heather had with BW - so we don't know 100% that Heather did or did not mention PTL to her.

PTL has never made sense to me,from Heather's perspective anyway. I understand that it could have been where they met before or they liked that spot but we have a 20 year old who has the entire condo to herself. There was no need for PTL....not for Heather. Sm and TM...they needed the landing. JMO

P.S. I'd love to know that entire convo with BW. You're right,we don't know.

She was home...alone....why wouldn't she be able to go meet him after the payphone call? Perhaps she was upset when she called BW,instead of going to meet SM,because two stalkers were still stalking her?

I'm not sure what Heather being home alone has to do with her leaving and meeting Sidney.

I'm going to assume Sidney knew about what time he could get rid of that old ball and chain. Otherwise, they might have arranged an earlier meeting. Heather was aware of this. Why would she call Sidney back trying to change the time. Why risk calling his cell phone and blowing the whole thing knowing he might not be rid of that old ball and chain.

Maybe she thought it didn't matter since he was rid of the old ball and chain?

PS, do we have a ball and chain smiley? Mine are not working right now.

Maybe she thought it didn't matter since he was rid of the old ball and chain?

PS, do we have a ball and chain smiley? Mine are not working right now.

I'm going to concede.
biggrin.gif
It's possible.

PTL has never made sense to me,from Heather's perspective anyway. I understand that it could have been where they met before or they liked that spot but we have a 20 year old who has the entire condo to herself. There was no need for PTL....not for Heather. Sm and TM...they needed the landing. JMO

P.S. I'd love to know that entire convo with BW. You're right,we don't know.

BBM- You're right. We don't know. However, I'm not expecting any surprises. There couldn't have been that much to the conversation. Only lasted 2.2 mins.

Don't see a ball and chain but there's this..... :stay: LOL

I'm not sure what Heather being home alone has to do with her leaving and meeting Sidney.

You had said that it's possible that Heather wanted to rush off and meet SM but was unable to do so. My point was that she was home alone at 1:30am ish. I can't imagine that she had something to do at that time that held her up until after 3:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it may be as simple as HE wasn't sure what to do. She called BW because she wanted to talk to someone about the call she had just gotten from SM (payphone).

BW said she told her not to see him and that she had been doing so well. Obviously Heather caved in and the urge to see him and get drawn back in to him was stronger than her desire to move on. She still had feelings for him, so she must have felt conflicted.

I don't know if he came over to her place nor have I seen any evidence to lead me to that conclusion, but she did agree to see him and she did make that happen, after hesitating at first, talking to her roommate in FL. The state seems sure she drove herself to PTL. Why they believe that so strongly I don't know, but I look forward to their presentation of all the evidence.

BBM

Sidney told Heather he was leaving his wife and wanted to be with her. This in no way means Sidney told Heather he was in the position to immediately be with her. It's possible Heather wanted to rush off to him but was unable to do so at that time. Again, we don't know when the first opportunity became available for Heather to rush out the door and be with him.

You had said that it's possible that Heather wanted to rush off and meet SM but was unable to do so. My point was that she was home alone at 1:30am ish. I can't imagine that she had something to do at that time that held her up until after 3:00.

Can't imagine the BBM either. I believe you misunderstood. (see the BBM in my quoted post above).

Maybe when SM called Heather from the payphone, maybe they set a specific time to meet at PTL; for example, instead of SM saying meet me there now, rather maybe they agreed on say, meet me at PTL at 3 o'clock, meet me at PTL at 3:30, etc. We don't know what arrangements they made, nor do we know what time they agreed to meet (if they even did).

And they were, right? Because they sent her those awful pics...?

Multiple phone calls from Heather's phone to first the payphone and then SM's phone make me think the planning was in flux and Heather was in a "thinking about it" mode for the first hour after SM called her. Then she relented and decided to see him. Those were my initial thoughts in learning about the many phone calls and I still hold that belief right now.

Multiple phone calls from Heather's phone to first the payphone and then SM's phone make me think the planning was in flux and Heather was in a "thinking about it" mode for the first hour after SM called her. Then she relented and decided to see him. Those were my initial thoughts in learning about the many phone calls and I still hold that belief right now.

And I think just the opposite. I think the plan was set, she was waiting for him to arrive (posting on social media while she waited)- and when he didn't show up when she expected him too and time started to drag on - she tried calling him back.....

Could be either scenario. Hopefully in time we will have a better idea of what happened.

And I think just the opposite. I think the plan was set, she was waiting for him to arrive (posting on social media while she waited)- and when he didn't show up when she expected him too and time started to drag on - she tried calling him back.....

Could be either scenario. Hopefully in time we will have a better idea of what happened.

You're right. It could be either scenario. I think we know which one the state plans to go with.

I have always thought the arrangement to meet at PTL was made during the 3:17 phone call. Heather left for PTL four minutes later at 3:21.

And they were, right? Because they sent her those awful pics...?

???????? I didn't mention those pics nor do I think the M's were right in doing anything that they did.

???????? I didn't mention those pics nor do I think the M's were right in doing anything that they did.

No,no. I was agreeing. I meant they were stalking her, right? As in how awful it must have been for HE to get those pics from them. I can't understand why in the world she would meet or even talk with SM after getting those. I'm not disagreeing, just trying to figure out how those came into play that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera