EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she not find it odd that he called her from a pay phone? Did where he was and the status of his phone, or the danger of her calling it, not come up in that near 5 minutes of conversation?

This makes no sense to me.

I don't think she did. I mean, think about it. TM seemingly had to control everything - so I'm sure this wasn't the first time she took control of his phone, his social media, etc.

I would think those are the things SM would've told Heather pretty early on? Something like: "Yeah, I'm married, but my wife is crazy. I only stay with her to protect my kids. You have no idea. She takes my phone, drinks all the time, yada...yada....yada. So - we've got to be very careful."

SM probably called her from payphones or work locations etc to keep things away from TM at all costs - so I don't think that was something out of the ordinary that night.

I don't think she did. I mean, think about it. TM seemingly had to control everything - so I'm sure this wasn't the first time she took control of his phone, his social media, etc.

I would think those are the things SM would've told Heather pretty early on? Something like: "Yeah, I'm married, but my wife is crazy. I only stay with her to protect my kids. You have no idea. She takes my phone, drinks all the time, yada...yada....yada. So - we've got to be very careful."

SM probably called her from payphones or work locations etc to keep things away from TM at all costs - so I don't think that was something out of the ordinary that night.

Exactly! I don't think calls from pay phones from Sidney were unusual. Especially since Tammy had access to his cell phone.

If I were having an affair, I wouldn't use my cell phone to communicate with my lover. Too easy for DH to find evidence.

Also, I watched that Youtube video yesterday that someone posted of them traveling from the Moorer's home to Peachtree Landing.

That was a long drive.

If they forced Heather into the truck when they got to PTL, they had plenty of time to kill her before arriving home. Or they could have taken her to their house and killed her there. We don't know for sure that their kids were there that night, do we?

I am not sure who was asking and I can't find the post with the request but someone had mentioned not being able to find where they read/saw something regarding process of elimination (IIRC) but I was just reading some articles and ran across something that may be what the person was looking for/referring to. Hope this helps...

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24804641/hcpd-couple-to-be-charged-with-murder-of-heather-elvis

Horry County Police won't say what they found, but they will say that through the process of elimination at the evidence recovered from the home on Friday, they know who kidnapped and murdered Heather Elvis back in December.

This is why I think they did take Heather back to their house. (Maybe they have Heathers DNA on something from the property.) This is why I think 3 minutes was plenty of time for Heather to get out of her car, lock her doors, jump in truck with SM and TM strangle her from behind. I also think TM had killed Heather many, many times in her head already, so this was child's play for her. JMO for now...

I think they have lots of evidence that Heather was killed at their house. The arrests came a little over an hour after the search warrant was executed, if you look at the time line.

LE came to that house looking for something, and it didn't take them long to find it.

All indications are the murder charges are based on something that they found in the house.

Anyone else still think SM gave up some kind of info at the hospital? Funny how the warrants came the following day.

I know I'm re hashing things previously discussed, but different ideas literally keep me up at night and I didn't even know Heather. I can only imagine the anguish her family feels.

Anyone else still think SM gave up some kind of info at the hospital? Funny how the warrants came the following day.

I know I'm re hashing things previously discussed, but different ideas literally keep me up at night and I didn't even know Heather. I can only imagine the anguish her family feels.

Very good possibility. He was in way over his head by then and wanted out.

I also think that's the reason they moved TM to Georgetown. I think she was exerting her influence over SM even after they were arrested and LE wanted her out of the picture to free SM up to cooperate with LE.

My theory is TM did the killing and SM had to go along with hiding it after the fact.

I don't think SM has confessed to a thing. I don't think they found evidence she was killed at the house if their claim that she was killed at PTL is any indication. And I don't think they have direct evidence of a murder.

I do think they have a wealth of circumstantial evidence. I do think they cited PTL as the place of the murder because they have a short window regarding the PTL meeting and the departure of the M's vehicle(s) from that scene, and they didn't want to get into additional theories that could run away from them in the pursuit of their probable cause warrants. And I do think they're hanging a lot on phone and text records and this may bite them at trial.

This is why I think they did take Heather back to their house. (Maybe they have Heathers DNA on something from the property.) This is why I think 3 minutes was plenty of time for Heather to get out of her car, lock her doors, jump in truck with SM and TM strangle her from behind. I also think TM had killed Heather many, many times in her head already, so this was child's play for her. JMO for now...

Here's the news conference with the Chief of Police, saying evidence found at the house led to the murder charge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7CiwgxjlA

Ok if I got this wrong please correct.

1. Search warrants issued
2. SM goes to hospital and confesses to IE.
3. Ms arrested for IE and Obstruction.
4. Search executed AND THEN Ms charged with murdering heather AT PTL.
5. LE states evidence of murder found during searches.

It would seem they found evidence if a murder AT PTL during the search of the Ms property.

I do not think they have to say in the murder charge where someone was killed so since they pinpointed the location of the murder they must have something specific to the murder happening at PTL and not at the home.

Being they found that evidence at the property I would think it was a journal or pictures they took at the time of the murder. We won't know until the evidence comes out.

I would say they have good evidence so far for a circumstantial case but one that if it stood exactly where it is today could leave open a juror to reasonable doubt. I'm sure they have much more than we now know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does anyone think SM confessed? IMO this whole thing would be handled entirely differently if he had. For one thing, LE would know where to look for her, probably. They would not have waited even a day, IMO, to do the reconstruction at PTL if SM had told them she was left there. And SM's lawyer would want people to know that his client was cooperating, IMO. He might even have had a chance at bond, based on a confession/cooperation. It just does make sense to me that this would be a "secret". Besides, I think they would want TM to know, as surely she would rush in to give her version. JMO

Why does anyone think SM confessed? IMO this whole thing would be handled entirely differently if he had. For one thing, LE would know where to look for her, probably. They would not have waited even a day, IMO, to do the reconstruction at PTL if SM had told them she was left there. And SM's lawyer would want people to know that his client was cooperating, IMO. He might even have had a chance at bond, based on a confession/cooperation. It just does make sense to me that this would be a "secret". Besides, I think they would want TM to know, as surely she would rush in to give her version. JMO

I think they are referring to him confessing to the IE charges not murder charges jmo
ETA I seen they had posted confessed to IE sorry I missed that part before I posted

I think they are referring to him confessing to the IE charges not murder charges jmo
ETA I seen they had posted confessed to IE sorry I missed that part before I posted

Imo, that was an "alibi"...not a confession.

Exactly! I don't think calls from pay phones from Sidney were unusual. Especially since Tammy had access to his cell phone.

If I were having an affair, I wouldn't use my cell phone to communicate with my lover. Too easy for DH to find evidence.

This is JMO:
Just like any city or town, lots of people can recognize if someone is calling from a cell or landline by the first 3 digits after the area code. I answer calls I get late but only if they are from a local number or a area code where I have family. Anything can happen.

These could be possibilities:

1) She thought it was a call that something was wrong.

2) Maybe SM and TM knew she wouldn't answer calls from his cell number. To me that makes sense as to why she would call him back on the payphone first.

3) She could have been curious as to where he was calling from and got on her phone or laptop to do a reverse number lookup. Doing that she would have found out it was a payphone, leading her to call his cell.

Just a thought.

JMO, If I was LE I wouldn't want TM to know. So when things start to come back during court proceedings she will be backed in a corner and then maybe give up info when she realizes, "oh ****, I'm *advertiser censored**ed"! I think LE has their case and that finding Heather is the main priority now.

I pray that the Elvis family gets some peace when Heather is found and brought home.

Ok if I got this wrong please correct.

1. Search warrants issued
2. SM goes to hospital and confesses to IE.
3. Ms arrested for IE and Obstruction.
4. Search executed AND THEN Ms charged with murdering heather AT PTL.
5. LE states evidence of murder found during searches.

IMO, I thought he "confessed" to the IE charge after he was arrested and charged with the IE. I haven't read or seen anywhere that he confessed to anything at the hospital.

IMO, stating this as if it is fact, rather than speculation, is how things get very misconstrued on WS, and then there are pages and pages about how he confessed to IE at the hospital. I don't think we know that.

For those who believe SM confessed...does he not know where Heather's body is? Or why do you think she has not been found.

Jmo, I do not believe he confessed (as I indicated earlier). I also have doubts about whether there will ever be a confession, or even if Heather will ever be found. If she is, I feel like it will happen in the way that most victims seem to be found...by accident.

Jmo

IMO, I thought he "confessed" to the IE charge after he was arrested and charged with the IE. I haven't read or seen anywhere that he confessed to anything at the hospital.

IMO, stating this as if it is fact, rather than speculation, is how things get very misconstrued on WS, and then there are pages and pages about how he confessed to IE at the hospital. I don't think we know that.

I agree the IE charges have really been a source of confusion regardless of a 'confession' by sm. I am still confused.

My questions are:

Were the charges filed as a result of the IE captured on video at the 2 locations in MB and Conway?

Were the charges filed as a result of sm giving LE an alibi to LE? If so how did they verify the IE occurred? (They couldn't have just been charged based off of him just saying that, right?)

Were the charges filed as a result of video or pics on tm's, sm's, or Heather's cell?

Sorry, if I appear dense, but I really am confused. I have to add some of my confusion has actually been a result of reading articles in MSM in addition to reading here. The IE charges seem to be a 'moving target' Somewhere in between I missed or mixed up something.

JMO:
If anyone confesses and I think that's a big IF. I doubt TM would be the one, unless she is backed into a corner with no air to breathe. SM has a court appointed attorney and TM has a paid attorney. Don't you think SM is wondering why his loving wife wouldn't use THEIR money, as they are married, to get her "rockstar" hubby a private attorney also. Again to me that shows his level of intelligence and her narcissistic personality. Confession from SM is probably the only possibility of anyone telling the court and family the truth about Heather.

I believe they could have found pictures of a deceased Heather in the moorers home..and other DNA evidence on their properties...The reason I say 'pictures'..is the evidence was immediate ...meaning they 'saw' something to lead to them 'knowing' who killed Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli