Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my hopes on the shop vac/vac cleaner too. Ever since only one hair identified in that trunk, somebody cleaned up, and if it was KC, she was too lazy to take it to a car wash/vac place. There has to be something in one of those 3 vac's they took.

Thanks for the info! I didn't know they took 3 vacs!

I know yesterday someone was saying that LA girlfriend looked like she was perhaps pregnant. I am hoping that LE searched her some, it would be easy to smuggle stuff out of the house under the pretense that your pregnant. I am not sure what they are looking for in the house, but whatever it is, I hope it is enough! I was starting to lose some faith and have been proven to again that God is always faithful. Thank God that Caylee can be laid to rest now and the healing can begin.

So that is where Geraldo was and that was the source of his information that there is buzz about another person involved. BAEZ.

He is nothing but a lacky for Baez and the defense of Casey. He is all the bad things you can think of.

I'm sure we can expect lots more of this to come. It's the next logical step for Baez, body found, can't claim she's alive, so now point to someone else. Geraldo is just his mouthpiece for now. I'm sure lots of people will get thrown under the bus before it's all over. I hope TonE has retained an attorney, seems like he'd be the easy target.

Paula, that was what I was so curious about....the pesticide tanks! What could they possible have to do with this murder? Good first post!

Pesticide/herbicide/chemical residue found with the remains could be linked to pesticide/herbicide/chemical residue used at the A home.

Ironic if evidence used to convict KC would be attributed to the A's yard work.

Karma can be a spiteful b*!ch, too!

1st post so be kind.

But i just wanted to mention with the vacuums. Personally having a house full of long haired girls here. The hair tends to get tangled and stuck in the brushes of the vacuum. So maybe they'll get lucky and find something.

I didnt sleep last night either....I wonder how many of us didnt?

I didn't sleep either,I have a three year old that sings you are my sunshine like Precious Caylee, I cannot get that video clip out of my head.:cry:

I slept very little last night. I always thought I'd sleep better when she was found, but not so. Just could not sleep last night. So Sad.

Typically, when LE wants to match fibers they will use the good ole vaccum cleaner., for obvious reasons. My opinion is this case: they may have found some type of fabric with the body and need to link it to the Anthony's house.
Say like a towel, blanket or sheet, many possibilites here.

What if the "clothes" that George saw in the trunk was actually clothing or other things like bed or bath linens bundled up over Caylee?

What if the body found had bed linens with it?

I slept very little last night. I always thought I'd sleep better when she was found, but not so. Just could not sleep last night. So Sad.

Me too but here is the problem. It isn't over yet. Now more waiting to find out "if" it is her and "how" it all links to KC. Keep the faith!

I am wondering about the trash bags also. There probably wouldn't be any left from the same batch KC used. However, if you recall, some lady came by their house one day when the trash was set out at the curb and made off with a trash bag. I remember it being posted somewhere about her going through the bag to see if she could find evidence of any sort. I am wondering if she kept the trash bag, because it is now a piece of evidence.

I wonder if Casey kept any journals, and was stupid enough to tell what she did, and when.

Perhaps Caylee had a broken neck, or they found some lime in with the body.

Could they possibly find some medical records of Casey's regarding treatment or medication for psychological problems?

Will they find paperwork telling us who the real Father of Caylee is?

Casey's boots and more of her clothing.

Something in the medicine cabinet - such as a tranquilizer used to sedate Caylee.

Caylee's toys which may have evidence of decomp on them.

Jewelry making beads, etc.

It really sounds like this is over. As I have said, KC is lazy, was lazy, and now will always be lazy. Maybe after keeping her daughters body in the car for so long it finally got so bad that she had to give up a day or two of partying. Upon finally dealing with the stench in her car, she realized bugs and maggots feasting in her trunk. She goes to the A's, backs her vehicle in and has to figure out how to clean and dispose of the body. She sprays pesticides in the bags and in her trunk.

I would not be surprised if LE has a list of missing tools from GA. I also would not be surprised if they were found yesterday at the scene of the body.

kind of off topic but on topic at the same time...

yesterday when LE was walking about the a house going towards the back---out in the front yard ran a SQUIRREL--think he was running for his life...odd bit humor for me at least on such a day...

jmo

I understand what you mean. When I logged on yesterday and saw the news I was stunned. After praying for this little child to be found for months, I had almost given up and had actually said to God, "I'm going to trust that you know best, but I just don't understand why she can't be found right now." Then on my boy's b-day, Dec 11 she is found! I cried when it came out, how she was in a trash bag, duct taped, etc. Then after such a sad day I was on WFTV and there was a video of JB coming from the jail after he had gone to tell KC the news. In this video he has this umbrella that is in complete tatters, wires poking out and he is actually trying to use it! Then he tried to fold it down and being a tattered umbrella it is not cooperating. I'll tell you watching that had me ROTFLMAO!! I swear at one point even he looks like he wants to bust out laughing about this umbrella. I just thought I would share this chuckle after such a depressing/but ultimately good day. Sorry for going O/T.

What if the "clothes" that George saw in the trunk was actually clothing or other things like bed or bath linens bundled up over Caylee?

What if the body found had bed linens with it?

One of the items LE took from the house was a small pillow. Perhaps matching a pillow in the bag with the remains? We can only speculate at this point but something in that bag tied back to the A home.

Pesticide/herbicide/chemical residue found with the remains could be linked to pesticide/herbicide/chemical residue used at the A home.

Ironic if evidence used to convict KC would be attributed to the A's yard work.

Karma can be a spiteful b*!ch, too!

Could be... What if the perp put chloroform in an old pesticide container? Sometimes I (cautiously) reuse spray bottles and stuff of that nature.

One of the items LE took from the house was a small pillow. Perhaps matching a pillow in the bag with the remains? We can only speculate at this point but something in that bag tied back to the A home.

Nice. That sounds like a strong possibility.

I have been reading and reading all of the comments on all of the threads about this and you guys are so smart! I keep seeing the mention of the JCP cross, but to me, it doesn't make sense, that she would put the cross with Caylee, if she left her naked. She mentioned that one time about them not having found the clothes, so she obviously didn't want Caylee identified by clothing, so why would she bury her with the necklace?

Casey obviously wasn't as smart as she thought, but I do think she put a little thought into some of it. I think she did dump Caylee there, thinking she could come back later and move her....but I think when she put her in the bag, she did it so she wouldn't have to open the bag again later to remove clothing or anything else identifiable.

That's why I think she didn't leave Caylee with a letter or necklace, or anything else that could be used to identify her. I am more inclined to think that LE got the warrant to gather forensic evidence from the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz