Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sweet Jesus. I must be freakin dense.

And/or my ability to read, reason and comprehend what I think I'm reading has seriously decompensated.

The above bolded makes no sense to me. I haven't read anywhere the "only person who had a motive to kill RZ was Nina." And yeah, we all know Adam Shacknai is Jonah Shacknai's brother not Dina Romano's.

Just what is your intent by misrepresenting another's post?

Seriously.

Gah.

Jeez, I thought my post was clear. Neither Nina nor Dina had the only motive to kill RZ. The "theory" presented in the lawsuit was that somehow, because they were sisters, Nina would have the murderous motive as Dina to kill before the child had even died. Sorry, I don't buy that theory at all just as I don't believe the theory that Adam, Jonah's brother, had a murderous motive just because they were brothers.

The most logical person to have a motive is the father of the child who died a horrific death while in the care of his girlfriend and he, oddly, isn't a defendant.

Just heard on local Fox5 and CBS8 news that there is going to be a news conference tomorrow. They didn't say a time and I can't find anything on their news sites online.

Zahau family to clear two people in hanging death
Sarah Cowan 10:58 PM, Apr 19, 2017

Snip-

Thursday, Zahau's family will stand next to Dina Shacknai and her sister Nina, to announce those two have been released "With prejudice" from the lawsuit.
This means, they no longer believe that the sisters had anything to do with Zahau's death. This means that the wrongful death lawsuit against Adam Shacknai will continue.

http://www.10news.com/news/zahau-family-to-clear-two-people-in-hanging-death

Attorney: Security Video Exonerates Dina Shacknai in Death of Rebecca Zahau

4-19-2017

(Video at link)

Snip-

A San Diego woman accused in the 2011 hanging death of her millionaire ex-husband's girlfriend at a California mansion was seen on surveillance video at the time of the murder, an attorney representing the plaintiffs said Wednesday.

NBC 7 Investigates obtained video from Attorney Keith Greer, who got it from the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department after several years of trying he says. It shows Dina Shacknai was inside Rady Children's Hospital when Zahau died.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/investig...knai-in-Death-of-Rebecca-Zahau-419896223.html

Zahau family to clear two people in hanging death

ABC 10 News

[video=YouTube;cQ6Lin7CZ6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ6Lin7CZ6c[/video]

Snipped/Bolded by me from the 10 News Article:

Thursday, Zahau's family will stand next to Dina Shacknai and her sister Nina, to announce those two have been released "With prejudice" from the lawsuit.
This means, they no longer believe that the sisters had anything to do with Zahau's death. This means that the wrongful death lawsuit against Adam Shacknai will continue.
*This is a developing story. 10news will have a crew at the Renaissance Hotel Marriot on Thursday and 10 a.m. We will have live reports starting on 10news midday.*

So they're all going to be at the presser mentioned above. WOW.

My big, big, big question is WTH this video took so long to appear? WTH did Gore state DS was at Rady's due to cell phone triangulation? Does anyone have any guesses?

ALWAYS MOO

My big, big, big question is WTH this video took so long to appear? WTH did Gore state DS was at Rady's due to cell phone triangulation? Does anyone have any guesses?

ALWAYS MOO

Further questions come to mind such as why did Nina borrow Jonah's car to go try to speak with Rebecca that night instead of taking her sister Dina's car which should have been at the hospital too? It had been speculated that Dina's car was not at the hospital because Dina had already taken it to go see Rebecca herself that night.

Lots of head scratchers here but nothing quite as obvious as why SDSO held back the tape showing Dina at the hospital. There is obviously a lot more to this story that none of us will ever learn about.

Something still seems off to me. But then again i see Conspiracy Theory all over this case.... Big Pharma/money/gov't all involved in saving face. Nothing surprises me... And it will take a LOT more that this video to convince me RZ committed suicide. I also don't think Adam was the only one behind it. He may have 'done the deed' but he didn't think of it or cover it up himself. And i DO still think there are secrets regarding DS. Is there more on the video or just those 4 images? And why would insurance pay ANYTHING to the Z's if both are 'innocent'? Need more data. My brain needs more input :)

I have the same questions everyone else does about why SDSO didn't release this info until very recently.

Also ...

Just looked at the images from the Rady video *Lash* posted above ...

• 4 images out of 9 - so there are 5 more of DS @ Rady?
  • July 12th DS enters hospital lobby at 4:25pm
  • DS appears to leave again at about 6:00pm
  • Sometime between 6:00pm and 11:30pm DS apparently returned
  • DS seen walking through lobby (toward main doors) at about 11:30pm
  • July 13th DS re-enters hospital lobby at 2:00am
If she left Rady at 11:30pm on the 12th and returned 2.5 hours later, where was she?

Why would the Zahaus agree to do a joint presser with the sisters? Hopefully they got what they needed from DS and NR, and this isn't a condition demanded by DS.

ALWAYS MOO

I'll take a guess. Team Shacknai, including the "death investigators," was in a big azz hurry to call this case a suicide and zip it shut. Rady for some reason didn't provide video of DS (and JS, most likely), so Gore thew out some plausible excuses for their whereabouts during the time in question. Probably also part of the reason they created that elaborate "how Rebecca did it" video. The goal was never to investigate her death as a murder. The goal was always to call it suicide and close it STAT.

Anybody else watching the press conference? WOW! SDSO absolutely botched this case. INCREDIBLE!

Anybody else watching the press conference? WOW! SDSO botched this case.
I watched up until NR attorney came on. It is naptime around here and the toddler was non compliant with naptime pause.

Please tell me we can watch it somewhere!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dina states that they were told directly by Jonah, Max had a heart attack and tumbled over the banister.

Per Greer, SDSO had the Rady surveillance video tapes a long with still photos of Jonah in the evidence room, attached to the tapes in the evidence room was a note that said something like incompatible with our system, unable to copy.

My question, why did SDSO have still photos of Jonah but none of Dina in 2011? Maybe the still photos were from the RMH and not Rady? IDK, it is not making sense to me. Did SDSO ever view the Rady tapes and if they did why not take still photos of Dina, too?

ETA - A lot to absorb!

^ 😄. Because she wasn't there 😂

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Dina states that they were told directly by Jonah, Max had a heart attack and tumbled over the banister.
When that woman's lips begin flapping know one thing...she's probably lying.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Per Greer - Dina has NEVER been deposed yet. Will be coming up this month.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back