Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe Rebecca killed herself partly because of Max, but mainly because Jonah told her it was over in the phone call she deleted. That was spoken of in the Press Conference exonerating Dina and Nina. Rebecca's was an angry, vengeful, spiteful suicide meant to hurt Jonah as much as possible, in my opinion. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Dina never said she did not suspect XZ of hurting Max. She is the one that was whisked out of town so quickly after Max's accident and whom the Zahaus have tried to keep hidden to the media since the story broke. IMO, what Dina did not say, says much.

You seem much angrier at the Zahaus than even Dina is at this point. And you're hanging your hat on a voicemail that no living person knows the content of except Jonah.

Dina said in the presser "they" (assuming she meant herself, Nina, Jonah, and therefore, Rebecca, plus others I would assume) had no idea Max was even seriously injured at the time of RZ's death. Dina has repeated that and repeated it and repeated it in recent days. Why would Jonah break up with Rebecca that night, especially since according to Dina, Jonah told her Max had suffered a heart attack and tumbled over the banister? How would that be Rebecca's fault? And also according to Dina, RZ administered CPR, for which she was "very grateful."

If Max had a heart attack, took a tumble over the banister, but was essentially fine and expected to "walk out of that hospital" (all per Dina), why would Jonah break up with Rebecca that night via voicemail from either Rady or the Ronald McD house?

Does anyone remember KZ had posted that Max's medical records on MONDAY showed that Max was declared "braindead" by doctors?

<snipped to address>

Yes, I distinctly remember that as far as K_Z was concerned (and she's a verified medical professional on this forum), Max was essentially dead at the scene of his fall. That's why Dina's continued repetitive pronouncements that they all expected Max would "walk out of that hospital" is beyond bizarre. They didn't know the extent of Max's injuries until after RZ was dead, according to Dina.

Boggles the mind.

I don't believe Dina was confused at all. She premeditated and executed the crime of Rebecca's murder, almost to perfection. She likely enlisted Adam and her sister Nina's help.

Regardless, we see now that Dina got away with murder. But it's not the perfect crime. For those of us who are scientists, she made crucial errors due to her narcissistic psychopathology. For example, she painted a jealous, scornful message on the door directed at Jonah for his dumping her an old, less attractive woman for a much younger, prettier Rebecca. Another example, the long-drawn out, elaborate way she strung up Rebecca from a bed leg across a bedroom through the swinging balcony door and over a dusty balcony to hang Rebecca from a noose like a public hanging. What type of deranged person would do such a thing except someone high-strung on drama whose ego needs the constant stroking of social attention? Does that sound like Adam to anyone? Adam is a socially inept, awkward, towboat captain. He works nearly alone in the sea most of his adult life, away from people...Why would he purposefully bring attention to himself at the Spreckels mansion and concoct a convoluted detailed scheme to murder the gf of his brother? Particularly when he knew he had no alibi because he was staying at the mansion that night? In my opinion, if he wanted to murder Rebecca, he would have simply tied her to the balcony railing and thrown her over. No reason to drag the long colorful RED rope from a bed leg to the balcony. No. This premeditated murder had to be done by someone with intimate knowledge of the bedroom and where the furniture was laid out. It had to be Dina.

It was definitely not a suicide. No reason for Rebecca to kill herself, out of grief or shame for Max's accident whom Dina claimed at presser had 'saved Maxie', to kill herself since they 'were expecting Maxie to walk out of the hospital'. And certainly no reason for Rebecca to paint a jealous taunt at Jonah. Why would she need to if Maxie was going to survive and who would she be jealous of? Herself?

I don't think Rebecca killed herself either. I'm just not convinced Dina murdered Rebecca. I know this is WAY out there but is it possible Adam (who states he took Ambien ) committed a bizarre murder and didn't remember it? I have read several articles on Ambient causing sleepwalking/blackouts which involve bizarre and erratic behavior, some include murder (see article below). There are even forums on the web that people post their crazy stories about what they did while on ambient and don't remember doing. Just a thought.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/ambien-side-effect-sleepwalking-sleep-aid_n_4589743.html

Thanks. I also read Lash's post after yours. She said the other pics were old and not related to the hospital stills.

I'm inclined to believe there was a gap because during presser, Greer said Dina went "in and out" of the hospital multiple times. And the last two video still pics were given as 11:30pm Tues and 2am Wed. Why not give another 2-3 video stills showing 12midnite and 1am to make it ironclad that Dina could not have slipped out hospital for the 2.5 hours? The gap of 2.5 hours is LARGE. It only takes 20 mins (according to google maps, usual traffic) to drive from hospital to Spreckels mansion, and 20 mins back for a total of 40 mins. That would mean Dina could have assaulted and murdered Rebecca for about 2 hours at the spreckels mansion. That jives with how long an assault, Rebecca getting tied up, and torpedoed (using Dina's own words in her medical experts' reports about how Max had been "torpedoed") off the balcony.

I agree it's very weird that we're now provided with "evidence" Dina was at Rady's - but the evidence leaves us further wondering where she was for that 2.5 hours. If Greer really knows where she was and saw evidence of her walking "in and out" of the hospital multiple times between 11:30pm and 2:00am, why the heck didn't he publish that evidence? So he's leaving us to take his word for it? Doesn't this case already have WAY too much evidence in the form of "take my word for it"? Sheesh.

Also the fact that at the Sheriff Gore presser in 2011, he had said Dina's alibi was made by cellphone triangulation. Why if Dina could be easily proven by physical video documenting Dina was at the hospital the whole night into morning would Gore use the ambiguous evidence of phone triangulation?

Totally agree with this as well. The SDSO is either wildly incompetent or part of the coverup. There's no reason for either Rady or the SDSO to drag their heels on this video "evidence" for YEARS, for crying out loud.

Funny you should mention Greer's possible collusion with Dina. Did you see how gleeful and deferential he was towards Dina? Did you notice that none of the Zahaus were present at this presser? Why not? Especially if Dina and Nina have 'reconciled' their differences against the Zahaus and believed Rebecca did not hurt Max and in fact, 'saved' Max according to Dina at the presser by 'doing CPR' 'within 10 minutes'...

I did notice the extreme chumminess between Dina and Greer - it was almost embarrassing - with Nina nodding along with a sort of deer-in-the-headlights look on her face. Good question about the Zahaus. At first I was relieved they didn't have to endure that torture, but now I'm wondering exactly why they weren't included.

I think Greer with Dina and Nina's damaging testimonies to Adam, are going after Adam/Jonah for millions. This is the 'negotiation' Greer made with Dina for dropping her from WDS.

Well, except Dina said she doesn't think Adam is the murderer, and she really wanted that to come across loud and clear, so she said. However, she threw LOTS of innuendo in Jonah's direction, so I guess if Greer is in cahoots with Dina, he may be trying to use Adam as leverage to get to Jonah's millions.

IMO, there's no way Adam/Jonah would have painted the cryptic words "SHE SAVED HIM. CAN YOU SAVE HER". Those are words from a jealous, scorned woman, a taunt directed at Jonah. Nothing to indicate that Adam felt jealous of Rebecca's relationship with Max/Jonah, or that Jonah would feel the need to ruin his own bedroom door at the Spreckels mansion which we are told by an insider that he loved with bold, dark black paint to paint a taunt at himself even if to throw off his own scent...Plus Adam doesn't appear to be someone particularly adept at creative or dramatic arts. Such artistic endeavors were Dina's strengths. See the Phoenix Magazine articles about this fact.

I've never been able to understand the note on the door, and I still don't. It's as bizarre and staged-feeling as everything else about the murder scene. Greer said he hired a handwriting expert who is pointing at Adam being the author. Greer will have to stick with that if he's doing what you think he may be doing (going after the Shacknai millions).

We already know Jonah was excluded from the WDS by Greer/Zahaus, meaning there was videotape evidence at Rady/McDonald house of him being there the entire period when Rebecca was murdered. So that only leaves Adam. My informed opinion is that there is no way Dina was not involved in the murder of Rebecca.

I honestly don't know. The death scene has always caused my brain to short-circuit. None of it makes any sense. I do know DS seems to have nefarious intentions, at first directed toward Rebecca and her sister, and now seemingly aimed at Jonah.

Perhaps Adam helped Dina bind and toss her body over balcony. But Dina definitely was the mastermind behind the murder, and it was Dina who painted those cryptic words on the bedroom door herself. To me, the words chosen and the way they were written do not suggest they were painted by a man...

Any thoughts on why Adam would go along with Dina in your scenario?

Bourne: My responses are in red above.

I don't think Rebecca killed herself either. I'm just not convinced Dina murdered Rebecca. I know this is WAY out there but is it possible Adam (who states he took Ambien ) committed a bizarre murder and didn't remember it? I have read several articles on Ambient causing sleepwalking/blackouts which involve bizarre and erratic behavior, some include murder (see article below). There are even forums on the web that people post their crazy stories about what they did while on ambient and don't remember doing. Just a thought.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/ambien-side-effect-sleepwalking-sleep-aid_n_4589743.html

IF and i say IF this is a possibility, it may shed light on the subconcious meaning of Adams first words on the 911 call " I got a girl who hung herself in the guest bedroom."

Rebecca was the first one to say that Max had a heart attack and fell over the banister. That was the first of the many stories she told about what happened to Max. Remember Nina asking her about that? Jonah must have repeated that to Dina. Jonah and Dina would not have been told immediately about the bindings, and I am thinking that is what Dina is referring to when she speaks about the DOJ telling her.

Dina says that 'she doesn't disagree" with Greer, not that she agrees. I believe she believes Rebecca killed herself. After all, her first thought after being told was, "Why would she do that?". I do think she wants both cases reexamined so she can get answers about Max.

Did Rebecca or Jonah say Max had a heart attack? Only documentation I have seen regarding what Rebecca supposedly said is that Rebecca told Nina when picking her up from the airport that Max "fell from the bedroom". Wasn't it Jonah who told Dina Max had a heart attack and fell down the stairs? There's no documented truth that Rebecca ever told Jonah that story. Please correct me if I'm wrong. BTW- I agree with you, Dina and her sister did not murder Rebecca. In fact, I feel for them both.

We have no idea what Jonah said on that phone call OR who deleted it. Did Jonah leave a message saying "max has turned for the worst", or did he leave a message saying their relationship was over? We again have two different stories, given to two different parties. Did Jonah give two different stories? Depositions and reports hold the key.

Actually, the depositions and reports will only be a record of the ever popular "What Jonah said" evidence the "death investigators" relied so heavily upon. According to Greer, and I believe the other attorney at the presser, Jonah was "vague" in his discussion of the voicemail message he left for Rebecca.

Those words DO seem chosen and have several innuendos. I can only guess, they were not written by Jonah, as he would want as little as possible attention to the case (and his home) to protect his business interests. Yes, Dina could have felt the words written in a moment of sheer horror her son Max was in horrible condition. Is there any way Adam knew Dina's anger. Perhaps acted out as a sign of loyalty?

You seem much angrier at the Zahaus than even Dina is at this point. And you're hanging your hat on a voicemail that no living person knows the content of except Jonah.

Dina said in the presser "they" (assuming she meant herself, Nina, Jonah, and therefore, Rebecca, plus others I would assume) had no idea Max was even seriously injured at the time of RZ's death. Dina has repeated that and repeated it and repeated it in recent days. Why would Jonah break up with Rebecca that night, especially since according to Dina, Jonah told her Max had suffered a heart attack and tumbled over the banister? How would that be Rebecca's fault? And also according to Dina, RZ administered CPR, for which she was "very grateful."

If Max had a heart attack, took a tumble over the banister, but was essentially fine and expected to "walk out of that hospital" (all per Dina), why would Jonah break up with Rebecca that night via voicemail from either Rady or the Ronald McD house?

I agree with MP. Lucky Lucy do you have privy information? It has been stated (and documented) by Dina, Shacknai family (not Jonah specifically but his family) and the Zahau's that they all thought there was hope for Max the night Rebecca died. Some family members recorded they had hope until they were notified by Jonah on July 16th, days after Rebecca's death. So why and how do think Jonah was breaking up with Rebecca?

I agree with MP. Lucky Lucy do you have privy information? It has been stated (and documented) by Dina, Shacknai family (not Jonah specifically but his family) and the Zahau's that they all thought there was hope for Max the night Rebecca died. Some family members recorded they had hope until they were notified by Jonah on July 16th, days after Rebecca's death. So why and how do think Jonah was breaking up with Rebecca?

There were messages posted online by Dina's then bf's daughter that Max was "braindead" on Mon evening, same day as when Max fell.

We had a whole discussion on WS wherein a medical professional, KZ, reviewed medical notes about Max that Dina posted on her so-called nonprofit Maxie's house which turned out to be only a front for her to collect money from wealthy friends for personal use. KZ had checked the tax info on Maxie House.

KZ informed us that it was noted on the medical chart that Max was effectively 'braindead'. No reason for doctors and staff to lie to either Jonah or Dina, and according to Dina, she was present Monday so she would have known Max was braindead.

We understood that everyone was holding onto any hope that Max may survive. However, KZ said given the medical chart notes describing his condition, there was no real chance the brain death could ever be reversible.

This new recent 2017 presser is the only place wherein Dina suddenly claims Max was NOT braindead...In fact, she had blamed Rebecca for NOT giving CPR to Max within the critical 10 minutes of his losing oxygen. Dina even claimed Rebecca assaulted, beat Max with the scooter on his back and that's how he got gashes on his back, and that Rebecca then took a stepladder and cut off the link to the chandelier to fake Max's fall so that the chandelier would fall on top of Max, and then further staged the accident by putting the scooter beside Max's limp dead body.

Yes that was what Dina said to the media when she made her circuit rounds giving gratuitous interviews to slander Rebecca and the Zahaus. Go revisit Dr. Phil tapes and various other media articles where Dina willingly gave interviews.

I'm curious. You only registered recently. Yet you know a lot of details. You must have been following this story for a long time, no?

There is some suggestion that Ambient may cause brain fog and sleepwalking with erratic behaviors. There may be a possibility that while on Ambien, Adam was highly susceptible to complying with Dina's instructions to string up and hang Rebecca. I recall an insider said Dina and Jonah are aware of Adam's regular use of Ambien, and that Adam mentioned Ambien use to Rebecca and may have offered her some pills that night to help her take her mind off Max...

However, given that Adam had prescriptions for ambien for a long time, and he never sleepwalked or done anything remotely criminal or violent before, I doubt very much that he would suddenly -- on his own without someone else prodding him -- take it upon himself to assault, unclothe Rebecca and tie her up and hang her in a noose in that elaborate way from a bed leg inside a room through balcony doors and over a railing. Too convoluted. At best, actions documented by patients on Ambien involve doing ROUTINE actions such as cooking an egg, taking food from refrigerator and eating, or driving a car somewhere.

I could see that Dina made suggestions to Adam and proposed to him that if he aid her, she'd pay him some money... Recall Adam suddenly had 100's of thousands of dollars to buy a house for himself and a large truck after Rebecca's murder...Many of us thought Adam had been paid off by Dina or Jonah for colluding in the murder and cover-up.

I'm looking forward to reading Jonah's entire deposition. Greer said to a reporter at presser that if reporter shot him an email, he'd be sure to get the deposition to him for his review.

I want to know what Jonah recalls he said in verbatim to Rebecca on the voicemail. During the presser, Nina's lawyer intimated that Jonah claimed he couldn't recall whether he broke up with Rebecca or not...But Greer then interjected and said Jonah did not say that exactly...

There were messages posted online by Dina's then bf's daughter that Max was "braindead" on Mon evening, same day as when Max fell.

We had a whole discussion on WS wherein a medical professional, KZ, reviewed medical notes about Max that Dina posted on her so-called nonprofit Maxie's house which turned out to be only a front for her to collect money from wealthy friends for personal use. KZ had checked the tax info on Maxie House.

KZ informed us that it was noted on the medical chart that Max was effectively 'braindead'. No reason for doctors and staff to lie to either Jonah or Dina, and according to Dina, she was present Monday so she would have known Max was braindead.

We understood that everyone was holding onto any hope that Max may survive. However, KZ said given the medical chart notes describing his condition, there was no real chance the brain death could ever be reversible.

This new recent 2017 presser is the only place wherein Dina suddenly claims Max was NOT braindead...In fact, she had blamed Rebecca for NOT giving CPR to Max within the critical 10 minutes of his losing oxygen. Dina even claimed Rebecca assaulted, beat Max with the scooter on his back and that's how he got gashes on his back, and that Rebecca then took a stepladder and cut off the link to the chandelier to fake Max's fall so that the chandelier would fall on top of Max, and then further staged the accident by putting the scooter beside Max's limp dead body.

Yes that was what Dina said to the media when she made her circuit rounds giving gratuitous interviews to slander Rebecca and the Zahaus. Go revisit Dr. Phil tapes and various other media articles where Dina willingly gave interviews.

I'm curious. You only registered recently. Yet you know a lot of details. You must have been following this story for a long time, no?

Yes, I have been following this story ever since it happened. Sleuthed many sites without an opinion only to collect information, as I have no idea what actually occurred. While emotions may point to Dina in the Murder of Rebecca, I am not convinced. I do not thing Rebecca hurt Max, and I do not think Dina murdered Rebecca. I am open -as I always have been to new information and I'm happy to share what Iv'e collected was well. Also, I am not concrete in my views, and could change my mind if relevant facts appear.

Did Rebecca or Jonah say Max had a heart attack? Only documentation I have seen regarding what Rebecca supposedly said is that Rebecca told Nina when picking her up from the airport that Max "fell from the bedroom". Wasn't it Jonah who told Dina Max had a heart attack and fell down the stairs? There's no documented truth that Rebecca ever told Jonah that story. Please correct me if I'm wrong. BTW- I agree with you, Dina and her sister did not murder Rebecca. In fact, I feel for them both.

Let's put it this way. Dina at the recent 2017 presser has miraculously changed her entire disposition/attitude towards Rebecca and the Zahaus. i would consider it strange had it not been for the fact that she has done a 180 in an obvious attempt to undo the damaging words and actions she personally took since Rebecca's murder wherein she showed intense hatred, jealousy and scorn for Rebecca -- the vituperative, vindictive, vile hate Dina had for Rebecca was proof-positive for anyone with a brain that Dina had clear motive to want Rebecca dead, particularly since it was under Rebecca's watch when Max suffered his brain death.

Let's not forget how Dina sought extensive investigations into Rebecca's background and found only a small shoplifting charge that was dropped but for which Dina persisted in bringing up in every media interview, along with the unattractive mugshot of Rebecca that is permanently glued to every single google search of Rebecca. Oh, Dina also incessantly brought up that Rebecca had dared to use her ex-husband's last name Nalepa as her own -- as if that was a capital crime worth decapitation/noose hanging...

So the complete rewriting of history and spin Dina puts on now is quite fascinating a PR ploy to undo her clear motive for killing Rebecca.

Yes, I have been following this story ever since it happened. Sleuthed many sites without an opinion only to collect information, as I have no idea what actually occurred. While emotions may point to Dina in the Murder of Rebecca, I am not convinced. I do not thing Rebecca hurt Max, and I do not think Dina murdered Rebecca. I am open -as I always have been to new information and I'm happy to share what Iv'e collected was well. Also, I am not concrete in my views, and could change my mind if relevant facts appear.

Why don't you want to believe it's Dina who murdered Rebecca? She has no ironclad alibi. There is 2.5 hours wherein she likely left the hospital to do the dirty deed of murder. <opportunity>

Her one and only biological son Max was severely injured to the point of brain death. Which mother would not be enraged and full of vengeance in their heart towards the person(s) they left their child with? Plus Dina had always hated Rebecca since Rebecca 'stole' her ex-hubby away from her. <motive>

Dina and Nina grew up with a Navy dad and went sailing as children. Jonah owned yachts while married to Dina. They went sailing. Dina knew how to tie nautical knots as well as Adam. <means>

Dina has clear - motive, opportunity and means. Why don't you believe Dina would have murdered Rebecca?

Why don't you want to believe it's Dina who murdered Rebecca? She has no ironclad alibi. There is 2.5 hours wherein she likely left the hospital to do the dirty deed of murder. <opportunity>

Her one and only biological son Max was severely injured to the point of brain death. Which mother would not be enraged and full of vengeance in their heart towards the person(s) they left their child with? Plus Dina had always hated Rebecca since Rebecca 'stole' her ex-hubby away from her. <motive>

Dina and Nina grew up with a Navy dad and went sailing as children. Jonah owned yachts while married to Dina. They went sailing. Dina knew how to tie nautical knots as well as Adam. <means>

Dina has clear - motive, opportunity and means. Why don't you believe Dina would have murdered Rebecca?

Bourne, I am happy to message you but your inbox is full and cannot receive additional messages. In a nut shell, I have come to the conclusion that in order to find out what happened to Rebecca, you have to really look and listen to what happened to Max. LISTEN to the documented information coming from "pro Dina" sites, even if you (like me) don't believe Rebecca killed herself. Look at the facts they provide that have been overlooked on this site. Read and listen to what neighbors, friends (both adults and teens) were reporting hours after Max's death. While some of the early reports were heresy, there are nuggets of facts to be found. Both "pro Dina" and "pro Rebecca" sleuths offer great documented facts if you can ignore the bias opinions. An example of how you personally have found suggest is the post you mentioned regarding Dina's boyfriend's daughter. That's a great nugget both sides should see and account for regardless of their opinion.

Ok. I'm finally getting a chance to respond to your great comments. lol

I think the Zahaus do not approve of Greer’s newfound attitude towards Dina and Nina. I also don’t think they approve of the twins getting dropped from WDS, particularly given what they went through with Dina slandering not only Rebecca, but their younger sister XZ and their parents and brother…Recall how Dina wanted immigration to get involved in kicking the Zahaus out of the country for not being legal immigrants, and also wanting the Zahau mom to prove that XZ was her biological daughter! What audacity of Dina to invade the Zahaus’ privacy and home and residency security. After all, the Zahaus immigrated to the states as refugees…

I think Dina made a big ta-do in public presser that she didn’t believe Adam is the murderer because she and Jonah have a financial deal wherein she cannot accuse Jonah or Adam or any wrongdoing for otherwise she forfeits a trust fund settlement…

The cryptic painted message on the door only makes sense from POV of a scorned ex.

We know, from recent presser and everyone’s arguments here on WS that everyone thought Max might survive and ‘walk out of the hospital’. So there was no reason Jonah would suddenly leave an ominous message to kick Rebecca out of his life, especially because they were engaged to be married and Max was going to be a-ok. No reason for Jonah to give Rebecca less hope than he gave his ex-wife Dina that Max would survive.

We can safely assume then that Jonah left no such message to kick Rebecca to the curb.

So Rebecca had no reason to suddenly wanting to off herself. Her relationship with Jonah was steady, she was going to bring him a change of clothes and food to eat the next morning, per her call to her sisters.

Adam also had no reason to write cryptic message in third person…

One could argue perhaps under Ambien, he decided to do some painting on a door…well, only if he painted as a routine/hobby and that could easily be verified by simply asking Jonah or his landlord/friends about his creative hobbies, if he had any…

Nod. I agree. Dina is evil, narcissistic, and manipulative. She’s also a good actress who even at the presser tried to hog up as much attention and visibility on air as possible. Did you notice her grabbing the microphone and making all kinds of noises while Greer was attempting to answer questions from reporters?

You can tell she was enjoying the power play she had over creating this dramatic falsehood to the media and the public audience…She’s one deranged psychopath.

I posted this in an earlier post to c-cat.
I think Dina offered Adam money to assist in the assault and murder of Rebecca. Adam is a financially poor chap who does manual labor. He needs the money. Figures he owes it to his nephew to punish the woman who, I'm thinking Dina convinced Adam that Rebecca assaulted Max and 'torpedoed' him over the indoor balcony...

I have been torn for a long time on this case but always felt Dina and Nina were innocent. I mean they had just lost probably the most important little person in their whole lives. Sure they are upset, but he wasn't even dead yet when Rebecca was suicided. So I do think Lucky Lucy is right, I think it is quite possible that Rebecca was very very angry, I think Jonah broke it off with her in no uncertain terms and she was done. Even to the point that she wanted to make it look like someone else did it. I do think that is possible. If that is not what happened then I guess you will always wonder. But I do think Jonah found something that didnt mesh with Rebecca's story to him about what happened with Max, or he knew some detail was not correct and he decided to end it with her. JMO
BS. Post where you where 'torn' about this case.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Bourne, I am happy to message you but your inbox is full and cannot receive additional messages. In a nut shell, I have come to the conclusion that in order to find out what happened to Rebecca, you have to really look and listen to what happened to Max. LISTEN to the documented information coming from "pro Dina" sites, even if you (like me) don't believe Rebecca killed herself. Look at the facts they provide that have been overlooked on this site. Read and listen to what neighbors, friends (both adults and teens) were reporting hours after Max's death. While some of the early reports were heresy, there are nuggets of facts to be found. Both "pro Dina" and "pro Rebecca" sleuths offer great documented facts if you can ignore the bias opinions.

Trust me. I already reviewed those pro dina, etc. info.

My conclusions are based on the evidence, facts of the case, education, experience, and knowledge about human nature and careful analysis of all the characters' behaviors in this tragic story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back