Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL. So Damn true!!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Trust me. I already reviewed those pro dina, etc. info.

My conclusions are based on the evidence, facts of the case, education, experience, and knowledge about human nature and careful analysis of all the characters' behaviors in this tragic story.

If what you state is true, tell me how Dina is guilty of murder by sharing any facts you have regarding the innocence of Jonah, Adam or whoever. Through the process of illumination, please show me that no one else could have committed this crime. I'm not saying you are wrong, I just need clarification as to why you are right. I have read your insightful post as to why Dina is guilty. I just need facts as to why Adam and Jonah are NOT guilty.

Greer's apology smacks of crocodile tears. He has known all along that Dina was on videotape.

I wonder why Mary Zahau was not there? She certainly has taken any opportunity in the media to accuse Dina of murder, so you think she would want to apologize publicly.

Sad that these two women have had to live with all of these accusations for the past 5 years.

The fact that Greer never deposed Dina says it all.

My guess is that Dina and Nina insisted that a public apology was part of the deal. Greer did not apologize on his own, IMO.
Greer looked to me like a simple minded man drucken with an infatuation with a manipulating woman. lol.

If what you state is true, tell me how Dina is guilty of murder by sharing any facts you have regarding the innocence of Jonah, Adam or whoever. Through the process of illumination, please show me that no one else could have committed this crime. I'm not saying you are wrong, I just need clarification as to why you are right. I have read your insightful post as to why Dina is guilty. I just need facts as to why Adam and Jonah are NOT guilty.

Was it not Jonah who hired Pfingst The DAY of the murder? While Adam was taking his polygraph, an attorney called the station to advise Adam against it. That attorney was hired by Jonah. I have no idea who killed Rebecca. I just want to understand why you believe Dina is more guilty than any other family member.

Was it not Jonah who hired Pfingst The DAY of the murder? While Adam was taking his polygraph, an attorney called the station to advise Adam against it. That attorney was hired by Jonah. I have no idea who killed Rebecca. I just want to understand why you believe Dina is more guilty than any other family member.
Omg. Are you kidding?

A dead body was 'discovered' on his property.

Well yeah. Call a lawyer.

[emoji33]

BS. Post where you where 'torn' about this case.

NO, no BS from me, . I am tired of your negative and rude comments. If you would have paid attention you would have seen from the start what my opinions are. But you obviously did not seem to care until my opinons differed from yours.

In the beginning I did think Rebecca was murdered I even wondered if Dina and Nina had something to do with it,( I was back and forth on that for a bit) I also have been torn as to if Jonah had her killed or if she suicided. So I have tried to keep an open mind. I have looked at it from all angles honestly. Therefore I have been torn through out the case in all the directions. At one point though I finally decided that Dina and Nina did not do anything, but it was after alot of thought, consideration and information from all places etc.
Oh and I dont care to go back and re post my posts, they are there if you care to look but thats a lot of posts and threads to go through. Feel free

Yes, I have been following this story ever since it happened. Sleuthed many sites without an opinion only to collect information, as I have no idea what actually occurred. While emotions may point to Dina in the Murder of Rebecca, I am not convinced. I do not thing Rebecca hurt Max, and I do not think Dina murdered Rebecca. I am open -as I always have been to new information and I'm happy to share what Iv'e collected was well. Also, I am not concrete in my views, and could change my mind if relevant facts appear.
Welcome, Cryptic Cat!
142.gif

I gave the three valid criteria for why I believed it was Dina who committed the murder, namely she had motive, opportunity and means.

Why don't you educate me on why it canNOT be Dina???

Dina being guilty of murder has nada to do with Jonah, Adam or...being innocent.

@ CC or LL

I also never said Adam was innocent. I believe Dina is the mastermind behind the premeditated murder. She may have enlisted Nina and Adam's help since both Nina and Adam were already physically present at the Spreckels mansion. Adam and Nina also satisfies the three murder criteria: motive, opportunity and means.

As for Jonah, he was eliminated both by LE and also Zahaus/Greer. I assume the plaintiffs only excluded Jonah because they felt he had ironclad alibi by virtue of the surveillance videos at Rady's hospital and Ronald McDonald House. I did see at recent 2017 presser Nina's attorney suggesting that there were entrances/exits that were not covered by cameras. It appeared to me he was suggesting perhaps Jonah or Dina snuck in/out of the hospital and RMH through those unsurveiled doors.

But given Dina's obsessive longstanding hate/bitter vengeance towards Rebecca, the fact that Dina (not Jonah) who went out of her way to investigate Rebecca's 'criminal' background, the fact that Dina was eyewitnessed at social events to have lunged at and physically assaulted and verbally threatened Rebecca, and it was Dina who denied Rebecca access to see Max at the hospital as well as in the past when Dina 'forbid' Rebecca to attend Max's soccer ball games or be seen in public with Max (per Mary Zahau's testimony) -- all these convergences and patterns of violent, disrespectful, condescending behavior on Dina's part lead me to believe Dina had the STRONGEST motive to murder Rebecca.

The manner in which Rebecca was elaborately bound by wrists and ankles (like hogtied), and strung from bed leg through bedroom through balcony doors over a publicly visible courtyard and t-shirt wounded at least three times around Rebecca's neck and stuffed down Rebecca's throat, plus blazoned red rope as a noose to hang Rebecca in so humiliating a manner, AND naked suggests strongly a scorned, jealous ex of Jonah was involved. The humiliation and torture can only be done by someone with not only intimate knowledge of the Spreckels mansion -- ex-wife Dina who lived there for vacation year after year -- but someone who hated and was envious of Rebecca -- also behavioral traits ex-wife Dina possessed. Plus purposeful dripping of black paint muddying Rebecca's body, AND the dark black paint scrawlings on a bedroom door with cryptic message in third person 'SHE SAVED HIM. CAN YOU SAVE HER' -- these are behaviors of a hyper dramatic, creative psychopath who knows how to manipulate and create a fantastical histrionic scenes.

So no, I don't believe Jonah did this to Rebecca. He lacks the artistic and ultra drama that was elicited in Dina over a long stretch of time. Those fantastical elaborate, detailed murder plot can only belong to Dina. Her past behaviors as well as her manipulations of the media and detailed biographical summaries of her exaggerated, sensationalized life in the Phoenix magazine articles about her prove the murder was premeditated and executed by Dina, perhaps by herself or with slight assistance from either Nina and/or Adam.

Moreover, in Phoenix magazine article, Jonah's best friend, Dr. Luber is quoted as saying that Jonah loved and adored Rebecca, that he never saw Jonah so happy and at peace as Jonah was with Rebecca, and Dr Luber contrasted that peaceful, affectionate relationship between Jonah and Rebecca to the tumultuous, violent, wrangling, hyper dramatic, insane relationship Dina had with Jonah. Recall there were at least 11 police reports documenting the physical violence in Dina and Jonah's relationship, on many occasions, in front of Max and apparently over Max. In addition, Rebecca was gifted an engagement ring by Jonah (per pics of Rebecca showing off her engagement ring). Plus per Dina's own mouth at presser, Jonah had informed her and Nina that Max was responding to the breathing machine and was improving, not braindead. Hence I do not believe Jonah had reason to suddenly become a murderous monster and turn on his peaceful loving relationship with Rebecca.

Yes you are very rude, and I have not broken any TOS! I have been on this site for yrs. You just attack people who do not agree with you, just look back at your posts and its obvious. Honestly if you don't have anything to add to this conversation or topic why even post? Its supposed to be for everyone, not just those who agree with you.
I don't call other posters a "hater", nor have I ever called out another poster for being "rude". One is suppose to address the content of a post. Not the poster.

But hey, whatever rings your bell, have at it. [emoji38]

At the beginning there was a rumor circulating around town, mostly within the Arizona contingent, that this was whole thing was due to Jonah's business ties and nefarious financial dealings. "Someone" was out to teach Jonah a lesson. Walked into the mansion and tossed Max over the balcony. When it appeared that Max was going to survive (at least to the public), they went after Rebecca. Still needed to teach Jonah a lesson or get something from him. This is all rumor. But the third person writing on the door coupled with Jonah being the puppet-master starts to make a kind of sordid sense. IMO he can't afford to expose himself and Gore is corrupt enough to help. I know this is late to the game, but I've always held it in the back of my head as possible. Given the sources of the rumor, it has always been hard for me to let that angle go.Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one. It has always been my opinion that Jonah is at the heart of this.

I find it very interesting that complicated conspiracies and nefarious business ties stealthy causing two deaths would be more plausible than the simple truth that Rebecca Zahau committed suicide. The suicide only took a rope and took her 30 minutes or less to complete. Simple.

The big thing no one can explain is how someone, anyone, could overpower her (she knew ju-jitsi and ran like the wind), tie her up and toss her over the balcony without leaving anything, and only leave her DNA and fingerprints. It defies science.

Most often, the simplist answer is the right one. It was in this case, and as sad as it is for her family, Rebecca Zahau killed herself.

I gave the three valid criteria for why I believed it was Dina who committed the murder, namely she had motive, opportunity and means.

Why don't you educate me on why it canNOT be Dina???

Dina is just one of many who had the motive and opportunity to murder Rebecca. There is still so much information to be released and discovered in BOTH cases and IMO it's too early to call it. We need more puzzle pieces. Until all depositions are taken and all evidence exposed and examined, all we have are opinions about the selected pieces we have. You never know when a random piece of evidence will be introduced and redefine the pieces you are holding. For all I know, you are 100% correct. Your posts are well thought and researched. You make very strong points. I would just hate to see a wise mind like yours overlook something because your scope was too small. Who knows, maybe my scope is too large. Until more is released, in addition to Dina, I believe Adam, Jonah, any family friend or unknown person in the community had a motive and means to harm Rebecca.

^^No complex conspiracy needed. Why are you making it so complicated?

Two simple things happened:
1) Simple biological, natural sister/twin bond exists that moved Nina to help her twin Dina assault and kill Rebecca. Nina's the aunt of Maxie who was direly injured from fall while Rebecca was on watch. What kind of family member would lack compassion for her own sister, the mother of Maxie? What kind of family member wouldn't rush to help the mother of critically injured Maxie? Plus Dina, an ex-wife of Jonah a multibillionaire pharmaceutical mogul who got huge trust fund settlements from divorce has tons more money than Nina. An insider informed us that Dina often gave Nina money over the years to bail Nina's husband, an ex-con out. Perhaps Dina even offered Nina money in exchange for the assistance in the murder. Not unreasonable. Quite natural between siblings and family members.

2) Simple business transaction that takes place every single day between people all over the world happened between Dina and Adam. Dina offered Adam money to help kill/cover-up murder of Rebecca. Also Maxie is Adam's nephew. Like Nina, which relative would not want to help out the mother whose child appears near-death and who blamed Rebecca, already deemed a greedy shoplifting 'gold digger' for years, for not watching Maxie close enough? Very simple. Very basic. Very uncomplicated. No deep conspiracy.

Money, prestige, wealth, power often makes the most reluctant people do cruel things. This is a fundamental fact of human nature. Dina, the self-proclaimed fake "scientist" and now at the 2017 presser also a self-proclaimed fake "practicing child psychologist since 2011" would know that.

Dina is just one of many who had the motive and opportunity to murder Rebecca. There is still so much information to be released and discovered in BOTH cases and IMO it's too early to call it. We need more puzzle pieces. Until all depositions are taken and all evidence exposed and examined, all we have are opinions about the selected pieces we have. You never know when a random piece of evidence will be introduced and redefine the pieces you are holding. For all I know, you are 100% correct. Your posts are well thought and researched. You make very strong points. I would just hate to see a wise mind like yours overlook something because your scope was too small. Who knows, maybe my scope is too large. Until more is released, in addition to Dina, I believe Adam, Jonah, any family friend or unknown person in the community had a motive and means to harm Rebecca.

Again, you are underestimating me and my 'scope'. Unlike LE, I was not under time-pressure or financial incentive or threat of losing my job to close the case as quickly as possible. I've studied all angles, from every POI's POV.

I don't jump to haphazard, absurd illogical conclusions. I'm a scientist. I use the scientific method and deductive and inductive reasoning.

Perhaps because, as you say, you are 'new' to the case and haven't sifted through or thoroughly all facets and nuances in the case, and that is why you appear to see all sorts of people as possible murderers. But you have to look outside the box. Give it time, maybe the same 6-7 years that most of us here have. You will see the truth clearly then.

I find it very interesting that complicated conspiracies and nefarious business ties stealthy causing two deaths would be more plausible than the simple truth that Rebecca Zahau committed suicide. The suicide only took a rope and took her 30 minutes or less to complete. Simple.

The big thing no one can explain is how someone, anyone, could overpower her (she knew ju-jitsi and ran like the wind), tie her up and toss her over the balcony without leaving anything, and only leave her DNA and fingerprints. It defies science.

Most often, the simplist answer is the right one. It was in this case, and as sad as it is for her family, Rebecca Zahau killed herself.

And even with all the 'new' statements from Dina, Greer stating Max was going to be ok... and walk out of hospital, are you so completely positive that RZ took her own life? It just reads that you WANT it so badly to be true, so that even though DS thought she was 'saving' Maxie, you want her guilty of something. You speak as tho it is fact, as if you were there to see it personally. And heard the message from JS. AND despise RZ on a very very personal level.

I actually would be more inclined to give DS and NR the benefit of the doubt in this if it wasn't for all of your posts and hatred of RZ and family.

And this is from someone who has no cat in the fight, just reads all the files. JMO

Again, you are underestimating me and my 'scope'. Unlike LE, I was not under time-pressure or financial incentive or threat of losing my job to close the case as quickly as possible. I've studied all angles, from every POI's POV.

I don't jump to haphazard, absurd illogical conclusions. I'm a scientist. I use the scientific method and deductive and inductive reasoning.

Perhaps because, as you say, you are 'new' to the case and haven't sifted through or thoroughly all facets and nuances in the case, and that is why you appear to see all sorts of people as possible murderers. But you have to look outside the box. Give it time, maybe the same 6-7 years that most of us here have. You will see the truth clearly then.
I have been reading about the case since it happened. I just get stumped when trying to make sense out of Max's death. Once all facts surrounding Max's death are out, It will be easier to eliminate suspects based on possible motives.

Wild speculation is not science nor is conspiracy theories. There is no science that points to this being a murder in fact science indicates self infliction. Ok so just so I understand, the ME and the investigators, the ones who were on scene and have seen and weighed all the evidence, the ones who were tasked with determining cause of death have it all wrong but one groveling red-faced attorney and handful of anonymous posters somehow have a better handle on what really happened. Not what they think might have happened but in their mind absolutely positively what did happen.

Got it...not buying it for a second...but I got it.

Greer came off as a complete buffoon with that dog and pony show the other day but win or lose he's getting payed.
He gets payed and we get played.

Why don't you want to believe it's Dina who murdered Rebecca? She has no ironclad alibi. There is 2.5 hours wherein she likely left the hospital to do the dirty deed of murder. <opportunity>

Her one and only biological son Max was severely injured to the point of brain death. Which mother would not be enraged and full of vengeance in their heart towards the person(s) they left their child with? Plus Dina had always hated Rebecca since Rebecca 'stole' her ex-hubby away from her. <motive>

Dina and Nina grew up with a Navy dad and went sailing as children. Jonah owned yachts while married to Dina. They went sailing. Dina knew how to tie nautical knots as well as Adam. <means>

Dina has clear - motive, opportunity and means. Why don't you believe Dina would have murdered Rebecca?
I am not concrete Dina murdered Rebecca because of the following: (IMO)
- There is a big piece missing from Max's death. They had no time to fully evaluate what occurred when he "fell" before Rebecca was (IMO) murdered. Thus, a rush to judgement on how Max died to close Rebecca's case.
- So who was really in the house the day Max "fell". Why does it appear to be staged (just as Rebecca's seems staged)? These deaths mirror each other.
-After years of listening to both sides, I conclude (which also mirrors Zahau family & Dina): If the best minds can come together with an open mind and without ego, they can solve both cases. If Dina (which she has recently her "180") can say that she now agrees with Greer that Rebecca didn't commit suicide, then why can't sleuths on opposite sides approach this case the same way? Together we find facts, apart we accomplish nothing. Take ego out and share facts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back