Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, CA has IGNORED the truth right her in face. She has put down, chastised, and torn apart people who DARE not believe that Casey is innocent. She has said that no one messes with the Anthony's. She has belligerently, coldheartedly, and narcissticly made this case about her and Casey, and has thrown Caylee out like she never mattered. She knows the truth, she just chooses not to believe it, and chooses to turn a blind eye to it. I don't feel one bit sorry for her. She shouldn't be surprised that Casey turned on her and GA.

And GA has only hurt himself by letting CA pull all of his strings. He should have manned up a long time ago and stood up to her, and he never has. Now he's reaping the rewards of being a coward, refusing to stand up for the baby he said he loved so much. And if the defense does use him as a suspect, well, the lies that have come out of his own mouth will come back to haunt him. He has put himself in this position of being a fall guy for Casey to blame this murder on. He brought this on himself; let him reap what he sowed with lies, anger, and destroying Caylee's memory for his murderess princess.

Neither of them should be surprised. They raised her as CEO of the family. What did they expect to happen? Surely they didn't think the princess would give a crap about them for once or not make them take a fall for her? Or that she would plea out and spare them the pain of all of their dirty laundry coming out at trial? Absolutely not. She never did care about them one iota before now. Casey is not all of sudden going to feel love in heart for her parents who failed to clean up after her this one time. She is not going to suddenly love a mother that made her keep a baby she didn't want, a mother who probably made promises and broke them when she wanted Casey to bond with and be a mother to Caylee. She is not going to suddenly love a father that never was the father she ever wanted or respected. No, they didn't keep this in the family and bail her out, so she is done with them, and will use them as much as she can to take the blame for something she knows she did. What a loving daughter she turned out to be. NOT.

Just when I thought I might feel a twinge of sympathy for them, I don't. Yes, Casey has coldheartedly turned on them. But they raised her to be that way, to not care about anyone else but herself. Of course she's going to turn on them. And they deserve it for every moment they have cast Caylee's life and memory aside for their monster daughter who killed her. And now the very daugther they have campaigned for, destroyed their lives and reputation for, doesn't want them in the courtroom for the trial. Karma at it's finest.

With respect, I believe it is important to remember that for at least the first six months, there was an equation in CA's mind and only half of it is stated above. ICA's innocence = Caylee is alive. While not excusing any of CA's behavior - I think this was the driving factor behind CA's behavior - she simply would not accept Caylee's death, let alone that ICA killed her. It became a matter of ICA MUST be innocent and Caylee IS still alive.

I'll even go way out on a limb here and say I believe this was the primary factor in CA's terrible behavior with Tim Miller. Mr. Miller was searching for a dead child and CA would not, could not even begin to accept that. All IMO of course.

With respect, I believe it is important to remember that for at least the first six months, there was an equation in CA's mind and only half of it is stated above. ICA's innocence = Caylee is alive. While not excusing any of CA's behavior - I think this was the driving factor behind CA's behavior - she simply would not accept Caylee's death, let alone that ICA killed her. It became a matter of ICA MUST be innocent and Caylee IS still alive.

I'll even go way out on a limb here and say I believe this was the primary factor in CA's terrible behavior with Tim Miller. Mr. Miller was searching for a dead child and CA would not, could not even begin to accept that. All IMO of course.

Although, Mark Fuhrman says he visited them a few days after July 16, 2008 and told both Cindy and George "you know she's dead" and George shook his head yes and cried and Cindy did not say anything. Also, Sean Krauss, who has since died (I Believe) says he spoke with Cindy around November 2008 and he says he told Cindy that KC has all the attributes of a sociopath and Cindy AGREED, so said Sean. He also said that he told her he believed KC murdered Caylee and that Cindy was silent and he took the silence to mean agreement.

Just fwiw.

I can see that too, but once Caylee was found, CA could have taken that opportunity to turn around and do the right thing. She could apologized to Tim Miller, but instead, continued to berate and put him down. Mark Nejame too, The Grunds, anyone that was against her continued to get her hatred and venom. Instead of getting better, it got worse, so much worse. It became Casey's innocence = someone else killed Caylee. I'm sorry, but she had a chance, and she blew it. I can't even give her the first six months because of that. She never intended or wanted to believe Casey was capable of murder, the same person she was telling Casey's friends was a sociopath. She knew how bad Casey was, and still refuses to hold Casey reponsible to this day for what happened to Caylee. I'd give her those six months if she hadn't waged war with everyone to spout Casey's innocence for almost three years now. She doesn't get and will never get any sympathy from me.

can someone help me put this post in the proper place

the anthonys have scheduled a visit with ica for tomorrow morning

1 pm. Court hearing today!!!!

Tia!

whattttttttttttttttt?

Part of me wants to believe that....but the other part tells me TM was too good at what he does and CA was afraid TM would find Caylee once he actually arrived at the home. Another problem with this is CA asked TM to come help her in the beginning. What changed when he got here? KC was out on bail. It appears more of the coverup began after KC was out on bond. jmo

Part of me wants to believe that....but the other part tells me TM was too good at what he does and CA was afraid TM would find Caylee once he actually arrived at the home. Another problem with this is CA asked TM to come help her in the beginning. What changed when he got here? KC was out on bail. It appears more of the coverup began after KC was out on bond. jmo

Yes, I agree. Cindy had to get rid of Miller. He was too close to things and sought it as it was most likely - the child is dead. Remember George also had a fight with KC and said I can't live like this and George's friend said to the effect KC knows but she isn't talking. George was weak and acquiesced to Cindy telling him to leave for a while.

Would anyone of you even consider leaving the house at that point? I don't think so. It is incredible what these two Cindy and George are willing to live with. Incredible.

According to Padilla's assistant's it was more like KC's coming home from Iraq with Cindy making salmon cakes and KC greeting everyone and on the computer and laughing, etc.

The whole house sounds insane at the time with KC running around not "realizing" the gravity of the situation (meaning she was the center of attention without regard for why she was the center of attention).

Insanity ruled in that house that day. Seriously.

Although, Mark Fuhrman says he visited them a few days after July 16, 2008 and told both Cindy and George "you know she's dead" and George shook his head yes and cried and Cindy did not say anything. Also, Sean Krauss, who has since died (I Believe) says he spoke with Cindy around November 2008 and he says he told Cindy that KC has all the attributes of a sociopath and Cindy AGREED, so said Sean. He also said that he told her he believed KC murdered Caylee and that Cindy was silent and he took the silence to mean agreement.

Just fwiw.

I understand all that Solace and think you may agree it is one thing to speak of things in intellectual terms and quite another to accept them emotionally and truly believe it. The heart holds strong in the path of overwhelming odds when it cannot accept the truth.

I can see that too, but once Caylee was found, CA could have taken that opportunity to turn around and do the right thing. She could apologized to Tim Miller, but instead, continued to berate and put him down. Mark Nejame too, The Grunds, anyone that was against her continued to get her hatred and venom. Instead of getting better, it got worse, so much worse. It became Casey's innocence = someone else killed Caylee. I'm sorry, but she had a chance, and she blew it. I can't even give her the first six months because of that. She never intended or wanted to believe Casey was capable of murder, the same person she was telling Casey's friends was a sociopath. She knew how bad Casey was, and still refuses to hold Casey reponsible to this day for what happened to Caylee. I'd give her those six months if she hadn't waged war with everyone to spout Casey's innocence for almost three years now. She doesn't get and will never get any sympathy from me.

Yes, we hold CA to high standards - but I have no expectations from a woman who discovers her precious grand daughter is dead, tossed into a swamp to rot and has probably been killed by her own mother, CA's own daughter. No, it is not true that I have no expectations - what I expect from a woman as weak as CA is craziness and that is what we have gotten.

PS - IMO Bullies are showing weakness, not strength.

I understand all that Solace and think you may agree it is one thing to speak of things in intellectual terms and quite another to accept them emotionally and truly believe it. The heart holds strong in the path of overwhelming odds when it cannot accept the truth.

Absolutely Logicalgirl. And that is what I mean about CA. She cannot face this; it is too hard for her; imo, she knows that she should have intervened and filed for custody; she had let things go so far afield with KC that she could not see how dangerous things were - the stealing alone should have given her strength to get custody. She dropped the ball big time and now has to live with it and she just can't do that yet. It is very very sad the whole thing.

Absolutely Logicalgirl. And that is what I mean about CA. She cannot face this; it is too hard for her; imo, she knows that she should have intervened and filed for custody; she had let things go so far afield with KC that she could not see how dangerous things were - the stealing alone should have given her strength to get custody. She dropped the ball big time and now has to live with it and she just can't do that yet. It is very very sad the whole thing.

Yes, I agree - but part of me thinks that after so much craziness on the part of ICA - and George didn't help with his stunts - she was just so "on the edge" it was all she could do to hang on it her own weird way. And yes, so sad.

One important lesson I learned that helped me immensely as I matured was to understand that our parents, such as they were, did the best they could, given their own circumstances and upbringing, etc. It is a huge injustice for us to expect perfection from them - no matter what they have done to us. If we can't forgive them, separate from them, break the ties and live your own life. It was a huge day in my life when I accepted that in my heart. It is meant to be done with acceptance, not hate however.

Yes, I agree - but part of me thinks that after so much craziness on the part of ICA - and George didn't help with his stunts - she was just so "on the edge" it was all she could do to hang on it her own weird way. And yes, so sad.

One important lesson I learned that helped me immensely as I matured was to understand that our parents, such as they were, did the best they could, given their own circumstances and upbringing, etc. It is a huge injustice for us to expect perfection from them - no matter what they have done to us. If we can't forgive them, separate from them, break the ties and live your own life. It was a huge day in my life when I accepted that in my heart. It is meant to be done with acceptance, not hate however.

Great point Logical.

Yes, and that is true. He was scammed by a Nigerian and had maxed out the credit cards to 10,000 I believe.

But he had approached Cindy a few times about KC's lying and not working and it WAS CINDY who did not want to confront her about it. JandK, there are a lot of things going on in the case, but Cindy is not without fault here, imo. She allowed KC to lie and steal and this started way back not when she was 21. And large sums from her friends and her brother, et al.

George's maxing out the credit cards did not start KC on her road to ruin by any means. Her road started much earlier.

I totally agree. They have all been lying to each other. They are about to get hit with the truth. It is sad for everyone, but Caylee paid the ultimate price.

:thud: :eek:

I am stunned that they will be allowed in, but they may not last long. Judge Perry was very clear about the rules. If they don't follow the rules, they will be ejected.

The rule of no expression in the court room is going to be painful for them.

I just wonder how that will effect the jury's opinion of them. If I were on the jury and the grandparents did not show any expression I might feel Caylee truely didnt matter to them. I except a grand amount of emotion on the witness stand so to see emotion just dry up even under court order,would be hard for me to understand. Will the jury be unaware of the rule?
Also what was the "evidence'' **** seemed to sneak in past the time of discovery but under the rules of it? Unless I missed something.

My thinking is if the defense doesn't want G&CA there, then I want them there.
Childish, maybe... but high five to HHBP for it!

ETA: I want them to finally have to hear and see all of the evidence... every last little bit of it!

The rule of no expression in the court room is going to be painful for them.

I just wonder how that will effect the jury's opinion of them. If I were on the jury and the grandparents did not show any expression I might feel Caylee truely didnt matter to them. I except a grand amount of emotion on the witness stand so to see emotion just dry up even under court order,would be hard for me to understand. Will the jury be unaware of the rule?
Also what was the "evidence'' **** seemed to sneak in past the time of discovery but under the rules of it? Unless I missed something.

I couldn't help but laugh at your typo Soulmagnet (Hose for Jose)! LOL! It happens to actually be very fitting... a freudian slip of the fingers, if you will. Best laugh of the day!

So CA and GA are going to be allowed in......really? Don't see how this is going to play well for ICA getting " a fair trial ". Even if there is signs posted
and Judge Perry stated that any facial expressions or antics they will be removed. You can't tell the Jury to erase what they just saw or heard!Perhaps Baez may have to forego his playing with the kiddies this Sunday while he an GR make a visit to " a new vacation area the Mr. Baez has been searching for for years that he has just suddenly located in FL ,that seems to have a somewhat tropical flare, busy getting to know the locals!"
If ICA gets a " fair trial " .....we could actually see Justice for Caylee!.....JMO

I am stunned that they will be allowed in, but they may not last long. Judge Perry was very clear about the rules. If they don't follow the rules, they will be ejected.

I too am stunned that HHMP is going to allow the Anthonys in the courtroom. And he didn't stipulate that they must sit in the balcony or somewhere out of camera range, so it looks like they will be sitting in their usual spot behind the defense.

But HHMP did state firmly that anyone making facial expressions or expressions of agreement/disagreement would be ejected from the courtroom. Based on that.............I don't think GA and CA will last too long before being removed.

Unless there's a behind-the-scenes agreement between the DT and GA and CA that the Anthonys will be portrayed as abusive, I think the DT's opening statement will offend the Anthonys and they won't be able to hold back expressions of disagreement.

BBM : Me Too !! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I hope they do NOT last long in the "balcony" ... because then they may be watching from :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela