DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a minute and think of Boston...

[video=youtube;bioSZlbRgDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioSZlbRgDk[/video]

BBM

The FBI has video of someone allegedly dropping/placing/leaving a backpack near the scene of one of the explosions.

It has not been verified by the FBI that a bomb was actually in the backpack that this individual allegedly dropped/placed/left.

Except the FBI has the remnants of the backpack and I'm sure they have the technology to see if the bag that blew up is the same one that the suspect left.

Well if it is not the suspect, he may be found quicker now.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 24m
Exclusive: Law enforcement source says thermite bombs believed to be used in Boston Marathon blasts

Hopefully everybody is looking at the photos they took to see if they have clearer images of the suspects. We sure had much clearer images of the other two guys that turned out not to be suspects.

Just FYI but the going rumor is that after explosion pic showing suspect 2 may be photoshopped.

photo.php

He was a a cutie :( so sad for his family, noticed how he was standing on the gate to appear taller.

That damn bomber had to have seen him...all the children :(. I'll never understand.

So it looks like the suspect just dropped his back on the ground in the crowd and walked away. And it was close to the explosion so nobody had time to notice the bag un-attended.

So it looks like the suspect just dropped his back on the ground in the crowd and walked away. And it was close to the explosion so nobody had time to notice the bag un-attended.

Yes, although I don't think he walked away immediately.

That damn bomber had to have seen him...all the children :(. I'll never understand.

Exactly you always notice kids when your out and about. I know when I'm shopping with my 5 yr old she meets alot of people, passing by in the lines etc that smile and speak to her. I don't know how to say it but it seems like they tried targeting the kids but then I think they where just after anyone and everybody. I agree I never understand how people murder or hurt others intentionally.

Yes, although I don't think he walked away immediately.

You can see the suspect still walking away in one photo that appears to be taken soon after the explosion.

Except the FBI has the remnants of the backpack and I'm sure they have the technology to see if the bag that blew up is the same one that the suspect left.

The FBI has shredded remnants of a backpack that contained one of the bombs - of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Linking the shredded remnants of the bomb-containing backpack to an alleged suspect's backpack is a whole 'nother matter. I don't think one can do that based on video images alone, despite sophisticated video technology.

The FBI have stated that they want to locate the person(s) in the video, as potential persons of interest in the bombing.

I don't recall any FBI spokesperson stating emphatically that the backpack allegedly dropped/placed/left by the possible POI/suspect in the video footage definitely contained a bomb.

There has been a tremendous amount of misinformation circulated since Monday. I think it's important to refrain from making unsubstantiated claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l