Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this would be horrible if he was actually innocent and he was tackled just because he was middle eastern. :/

This has probably been posted, but on CBS News last night it was reported (I believe by a former FBI official who now works for CBS) that a citizen at the scene of the bombings saw him, thought he was suspicious, tackled him and held him until police got there. So it sounded like there was nothing at the time to really link him to the bombing, only a suspicious hunch by a random citizen.

Rumor here is that he's under guard for his own safety.

Rumor here is that he was standing directly opposite the trash can looking at the bomber when the explosion went off.

Rumor here is that the bomber was also injured.

Note that this is RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR. But it does kind of fit.

I like your explanation better... than the idea that they suspect him.
Because if they suspect him... I'd love to know WHY... and I think I already know the answer to that. :banghead:

I am still unsure why a bomber would stand next to the bomb... and how one would know they were a bomber.

Then again, I'm also unsure why anyone would be suspicious of a guy running away during explosions. :facepalm:

A lot of what has been reported doesn't make a lot of sense. I just hope that they are keeping an open mind...
Looking at anyone who might have had a motive... regardless of their ethnicity. :twocents:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/arti...ome-search-near-Boston-related-Saudi-national

Me too. I think carbuff pretty much sums up what I believe. I think he's innocent in this. Maybe its premature to say this but its honestly what I believe...that he's not involved.

the green line station is a 2 minute walk down ring rd (Prudential Center). i assume they are reviewing surveillance immediately following or just before the blasts.

Possibly just to eliminate him. Possibly he's associated with somebody who is a suspect, or has other information.

Maybe he lives in the vicinity of the actual perp/s and may have recognized him but maybe wasn't sure bc he's injured? A bomb going off anywhere near me would most likely void my mind of everything but safety.

i wonder why they have not released the names of the other two fatalities. i believe i heard one was a 20 yo female student from boston university.

The father of Martin William Richard today said he is trying to both grieve the death of his 8-year-old son, who was killed at the Boston Marathon bombings, and help his wife and daughter recover from injuries they suffered during the terrorist attack on Monday.

“My dear son Martin has died from injuries sustained in the attack on Boston. My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries,’’ Bill Richard said in a statement released this afternoon. “We thank our family and friends, those we know and those we have never met, for their thoughts and prayers. I ask that you continue to pray for my family as we remember Martin.’’

He added, “we also ask for your patience and for privacy as we work to simultaneously grieve and recover. Thank you.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/2013/04/...on-bombings/keiXi55ZFf2YGityy16EuN/story.html

I so hope they both recover. :please:

BREAKING NEWS: A second victim has been identified in Boston Marathon bombings: Krystle Campbell, 29, of Arlington. According to her grandmother, Lillian Campbell of Somerville, Krystle had just moved to the town a short time ago. She had been living with her grandmother to help her through an illness for the past couple of years.

Krystle recently left a job as a manager at the Summer Shack for a job at another restaurant in the area. She went to watch the marathon every year and was there with a friend this year. The friend is hospitalized with serious injuries.

the green line station is a 2 minute walk down ring rd (Prudential Center). i assume they are reviewing surveillance immediately following or just before the blasts.

Yeah, two minutes to the E line at the Pru, four blocks to the D line station at Mass Ave...

i wonder why they have not released the names of the other two fatalities. i believe i heard one was a 20 yo female student from boston university.

Not everyone was from the area.
Krystle Campbell was from Arlington (I assume Mass.) and then Martin Richard was local.
It's possible the third victim was from out of town and they have to notify family. :twocents:

Not everyone was from the area.
Krystle Campbell was from Arlington (I assume Mass.) and then Martin Richard was local.
It's possible the third victim was from out of town and they have to notify family. :twocents:

Arlington, Massachusetts (Greater Boston Area)

A guy on FoxNews (an expert) just gave a reason for why authorities recanted the info about the reported unexploded bombs... He said the experts may have done that in order to have time to look over those bombs, to dissect them so-to-speak, bc the way they're made & the components that were used could be the terrorist's signature. He said it could narrow down the suspect list. Then they could arrest him/them before they're tipped off.

Makes sense if that's the actual case.

Fox & CNN said that the poi being "guarded" is cooperating fully with authorities.

He doesn't seem like a terrorist imvho.

Per FoxNews that I'm watching right now:

Saudi National that authorities have been speaking with has officially been ruled out now. Thank God!

I feel ill. She was in one of the images I saw yesterday - a doctor was checking her pulse, but it was obvious she was either close to death or had already passed. I wish I hadn't seen that photo. It haunted me all night long.

TY for the link to her FB page. She was obviously a bright, beautiful person, with her whole life ahead of her. Tragic.

RIP Krystle. My prayers & thoughts are with her loved ones as they mourn her loss. :(

I know was a young female from an interview with the doctor that helped her. Said didn't know what caused her death as he didn't observe any serious injuries. ??

Fox reporting POI ruled out- source "top US homeland security official". Not confirmed by second source at this point.

I feel ill. She was in one of the images I saw yesterday - a doctor was checking her pulse, but it was obvious she was either close to death or had already passed. I wish I hadn't seen that photo. It haunted me all night long.

TY for the link to her FB page. She was obviously a bright, beautiful person, with her whole life ahead of her. Tragic.

RIP Krystle. My prayers & thoughts are with her loved ones as they mourn her loss. :(

Was she the one with no visible injuries?
I'm still wondering about the woman that lost both legs... if she survived.
We know Martin and Krystle. We know one woman died without serious external injury.
If the third victim is a man then I guess so far the woman missing both legs did survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83