Family battling Children’s Hospital to bring teen home for Christmas #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it wasn't the flu?
- odd movements of her right leg which caused her foot to pronate.
- abnormal movements began to affect the left leg and now the rest of the body is affected.
- increased weakness which cause (sic) her to not be able to walk.
- significant leg pain
- headaches are becoming worse with light and sound
- was speaking gibberish
- experiencing an altered mental status
- not eating
- abnormalities swallowing
- Her mother reports that it was difficult to complete this admission as Justina was not felt to have a known identifiable diagnosis.
- Her other physicians were consulted and it was recommended that she be admitted here at Boston Chidlren's Hospital.

That last two are very interesting.

So we add all this to
- her previous doctors were not consulted
- misinformation on the ER Doctor
- accusations of torture
- teeth were chipped by force feeding her
- comparing the medical staff to Nazis
- her legs being blue
- her being admitted into the psychiatric ward from the ER

What am I forgetting or missing?

Also this goes to the people who keep insisting that she's in worse condition now than she was when she was admitted.

She lost weight. Doesn't look that way at all.

I am dreading the possibility that Lou will drag poor Justina to a Congressional hearing to testify. Sure hope not.

Did anyone watch?

I didn't and would like to hear about highlights:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She doesn't sound like a kindergartener. She was speaking fairly clearly and sticking to what I can only imagine are talking points. What she had to say sounded like she was reciting from one of the articles that had been written. Absolutely nothing new or anything from what sounded like a direct perspective. She had a very flat affect, which I did not expect.

So for me, I am adding what Lou said about her mentality to my list of things he exaggerated or lied about.

She doesn't sound like a kindergartener. She was speaking fairly clearly and sticking to what I can only imagine are talking points. What she had to say sounded like she was reciting from one of the articles that had been written. Absolutely nothing new or anything from what sounded like a direct perspective. She had a very flat affect, which I did not expect.

So for me, I am adding what Lou said about her mentality to my list of things he exaggerated or lied about.

I agree. She was quite composed for someone on tv with a live (?) audience.

Agree. She sounded like a parrot.

I thought much of the interview was an underwhelming unsurprising repetition of the now familiar Pelletier talking points. Justina came across as well rehearsed in what she was expected to say. The most interesting part to me was Linda's comment at the end of the interview (part 4 on-line) that they "may" be losing their GI doctor. It is incredibly ironic that this debacle started over their single minded determination to see Dr Flores (in the middle of the night, on a weekend, in a snowstorm, when he was not on call) and now they may not be able to continue to see him. The obligatory begging for money was sad but not unexpected.

I thought much of the interview was an underwhelming unsurprising repetition of the now familiar Pelletier talking points. Justina came across as well rehearsed in what she was expected to say. The most interesting part to me was Linda's comment at the end of the interview (part 4 on-line) that they "may" be losing their GI doctor. It is incredibly ironic that this debacle started over their single minded determination to see Dr Flores (in the middle of the night, on a weekend, in a snowstorm, when he was not on call) and now they may not be able to continue to see him. The obligatory begging for money was sad but not unexpected.

I missed those two specific points.

Oh... It's in parts at the link?

Blushing...

Nevermind...going to watch the rest...

Edited to ask....how do I see the other parts????

I also found the discussion of the proposed "Justina's Law" a bit disturbing. The proposed law supposedly will cut off federal funding to institutions that carry out experiments on a child without a family's permission. There is no evidence, and no reason to believe, that any experiments were carried out on Justina.

I missed those two specific points.

Oh... It's in parts at the link?

Blushing...

Nevermind...going to watch the rest...

Edited to ask....how do I see the other parts????

Below the video there is a line of other available clips. I had to scroll backwards (left) to find the other clips. Click and play.

Lou said, "a mad psychiatric experiment". Huckabee did not follow up on this nor ask about proof of this claim. (There is not a single ounce of proof that Boston Children's Hospital carried out any experimentation on Justina. IMO)

Linda said Justina had pneumonia twice.

Huckabee had Justina's hand in a death grip for the entire length of the interview (which was about 15 or 20 minutes)

Unfortunately, Huckabee didn't fully allow Justina to answer on her own his best question to her: "What is it you want to do?" She said, right now she wants to be with her family, and with her friends, and then he prodded her into saying she wants to ice skate again.

the freejustina dot com donation site is being changed to savejustina dot com because this whole thing has made it difficult for Lou to work and because (as mentioned above) Linda mentioned Justina's nueropathy of the colon and said they may not be able to use Justina's GI doctor and they may have to go to other hospitals and "pay out of pocket".

And, I would need to watch again but I think the actual interview was done yesterday and was not done in front of a studio audience. I could be wrong.

Lou said, "a mad psychiatric experiment". Huckabee did not follow up on this nor ask about proof of this claim. (There is not a single ounce of proof that Boston Children's Hospital carried out any experimentation on Justina. IMO)

Linda said Justina had pneumonia twice.

Huckabee had Justina's hand in a death grip for the entire length of the interview (which was about 15 or 20 minutes)

Unfortunately, Huckabee didn't fully allow Justina to answer on her own his best question to her: "What is it you want to do?" She said, right now she wants to be with her family, and with her friends, and then he prodded her into saying she wants to ice skate again.

the freejustina dot com donation site is being changed to savejustina dot com because this whole thing has made it difficult for Lou to work and because (as mentioned above) Linda mentioned Justina's nueropathy of the colon and said they may not be able to use Justina's GI doctor and they may have to go to other hospitals and "pay out of pocket".

And, I would need to watch again but I think the actual interview was done yesterday and was not done in front of a studio audience. I could be wrong.

Justina...Lou's new meal ticket!

I knew that man didn't want to go back to work. He loves the media attention.

IMO

I never could get the previous video of Justina just after dismissal to play. It's no suprise though, that she is not speaking like a special needs child. She also is not holding her mouth in weird positions in pics. She definitely has something wrong, but I still think it possible that a little bit of the reported symptoms were a big put on in previous pics and videos. I'd love to know if the hospital ever did a sleep study to see if she was flexing legs, bending ankles, putting knees up, etc. during her sleep.

Huckabee on FoxNews - links to all four parts

Jun 28, 2014
Exclusive: Justina Pelletier speaks out on ordeal
Teen talks about custody battle for first time since returning home

Justina speaks
Part One: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/huckabee/index.html#/v/3649195241001

Justinas parents tell their story
Part Two: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/huckabee/index.html#/v/3649413653001

New hope for the Pelletier family
Part Three: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/huckabee/index.html#/v/3649242512001

'Justina's Law'
Part Four: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/huckabee/index.html#/v/3649413682001

Huckabee on FoxNews - links to all four parts

Jun 28, 2014

Exclusive: Justina Pelletier speaks out on ordeal

Teen talks about custody battle for first time since returning home

Justina speaks

Part One: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/huckabee/index.html#/v/3649195241001

Justinas parents tell their story

Part Two: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/huckabee/index.html#/v/3649413653001

New hope for the Pelletier family

Part Three: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/huckabee/index.html#/v/3649242512001

'Justina's Law'

Part Four: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/huckabee/index.html#/v/3649413682001

I dvr'd the Huckabee show that aired at 3am.
I'm
6 minutes in.
I can't believe what I'm watching! I can not believe it. Is this show popular?

I've never seen such ridiculous nonsense pass as "news" in my life...

(with the exception of that religious guy that claims homosexuality caused 9/11 or some such nonsense. )

Good grief, I don't think I can power through it...the sad background music alone is making me wanna puke and he's still doing the lead in

All IMO

I've never seen such ridiculous nonsense pass as "news" in my life...

The Huckabee show is not "news". It is arch-conservative political and social commentary. He is not - and to be fair does not have to be - objective in the stories he presents. At the same time, since there is no objectivity stated or implied it should not be quoted as a fact source.

And for the record, I am right there with you in being disgusted by this dog and pony show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx