Family Investigative team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"High Powered Lawyers?????"
How about calling in some "high powered" searchers like TES?
This thing is turning into CYA!!! MOO
Woke up in the middle of the night, restless. I started to pray, with all my heart, that the baby is found soon. We need a miracle, without it this is just another Ant. circus.

How about calling in some "high powered" searchers like TES?This thing is turning into CYA!!! MOOWoke up in the middle of the night, restless. I started to pray, with all my heart, that the baby is found soon. We need a miracle, without it this is just another Ant. circus.

BBM: Good point ... it speaks "volumes" to me that the parents have not contacted TES for help, or Marc Klaas ...

IMO ... that should be one of the FIRST things parents of a "missing child" should do -- contact the "high powered searchers" like TES and Klaas Kids !

And I agree ... this is turning into a CYA -- BIG TIME !!!

I hope this beautfiul baby is found SOON !

MOO ...

BBM: Good point ... it speaks "volumes" to me that the parents have not contacted TES for help, or Marc Klaas ...

IMO ... that should be one of the FIRST things parents of a "missing child" should do -- contact the "high powered searchers" like TES and Klaas Kids !

And I agree ... this is turning into a CYA -- BIG TIME !!!

I hope this beautfiul baby is found SOON !

MOO ...

What even makes us think these people know the TES or Klass exist? Nobody I know has ever heard of these people except me, its not like the average parent is aware. I dont think we can be overly critical of them not pursuing something they dont even know exists. MOO of course.

This is my first time posting here. I have been following this case since day one, when I heard about it on the early morning news. Just wanted to comment about the average person knowing about Baby Lisa - I have mentioned it to a neighbor and to a friend of mine in MI (I'm in WA), and neither of them had even heard about the case. I think it's very possible the baby could be out in public and not be recognized. As has already been said, there are a lot of babies who look similar with thin blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin.

Since when does an "investigative team" need two "high powered" attorneys? I thought an investigative team would need people like PI's, a search team, maybe a PR person to coordinate with media.

Two "high powered" attorneys sounds more like a defense team. Remember earlier this week when family said DB was "preparing" for her arrest? I think this is what was meant.

There is a 'deal' in the background, there has to be IMO. First a media 'private investigator' shows up, then two attorneys. Someone has agreed to finance a defense in return for the exclusives on the case.

I have to wonder how far back this possible deal goes. I keep going back to the first few days when family told local media they would no longer be talking to them because of a deal with a national news network. I think we are seeing the results. And they got into this within days of Lisa going missing.

My guesses on how this will affect the case? We will no longer be able to believe anything that comes from any family member, the national media or the "investigative team." Because anything from there will have 'spin.' It will manufactured mainly as to what will play best. And that includes not finding Lisa. If she is found too quickly, that will decrease the sensationalism they can put into the case.

I guess, except the Ramsey's could afford their lawyers! They used their money to keep themselves out of jail. As far as I know, D and J are the exact opposite money wise! I guess if these lawyers are going to donate their time, it works.

ETA: I forgot about the wealthy benefactor, who is probably paying for these lawyers. I wonder how long this benefactor is going to benefit them...

I would be begging this "wealthy benefactor" to put up funds for a huge reward.

About two lawyers - in the rather large case I just finished at work, we had four lawyers (two of which who could be considered "high power" in our area) and one law clerk on the case. The client really only hired the services of the one lawyer, but he brought in associates as needed to deal with the large case.

Given that this case may turn into a murder trial, two lawyers isn't excessive at all for this stage of the game. There's a lot of behind the scenes activity, and it's always good to have at least one other person who can provide a different perspective.

This is my first time posting here. I have been following this case since day one, when I heard about it on the early morning news. Just wanted to comment about the average person knowing about Baby Lisa - I have mentioned it to a neighbor and to a friend of mine in MI (I'm in WA), and neither of them had even heard about the case. I think it's very possible the baby could be out in public and not be recognized. As has already been said, there are a lot of babies who look similar with thin blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin.

:woohoo: WELCOME TXB :woohoo:

:seeya::fence::rocker::great::rollercoaster::razz:::fireworks::welcome::welcome4:

Since when does an "investigative team" need two "high powered" attorneys? I thought an investigative team would need people like PI's, a search team, maybe a PR person to coordinate with media.

Two "high powered" attorneys sounds more like a defense team. Remember earlier this week when family said DB was "preparing" for her arrest? I think this is what was meant.

There is a 'deal' in the background, there has to be. First a media 'private investigator' shows up, then two attorneys. Someone has agreed to finance a defense in return for the exclusives on the case.

I have to wonder how far back this possible deal goes. I keep going back to the first few days when family told local media they would no longer be talking to them because of a deal with a national news network. I think we are seeing the results. And they got into this within days of Lisa going missing.

My guesses on how this will affect the case? We will no longer be able to believe anything that comes from any family member, the national media or the "investigative team." Because anything from there will have 'spin.' It will manufactured mainly as to what will play best. And that includes not finding Lisa. If she is found too quickly, that will decrease the sensationalism they can put into the case.

I think it very possible the attorneys are being brought in so the parents will talk to them freely. Whatever is said is protected. The attorneys can then broker a plea deal with LE/prosecutor and also can't be forced to testify against their clients. Sounds like a smart move.

JMO

I don't believe anyone posted that she can't drive.
Her brother was with her at the grocery store the day Lisa went missing because mom doesn't even have a drivers license.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/
(couldn't get the code to copy correctly. The link is towards the bottom of the page, titled "Surveillance video yields no clues in case")

If I were a parent of a missing child, and innocent of any wrongdoing, while I was being questioned and every twitch, inflection, and sniff was being interpreted by body language experts, media, and WS posters, I would want to have a couple attorneys who believe me and are not critical of me. I would want someone I could talk to without wondering how it was going to be portrayed or twisted. That is just my opinion, for whatever it is worth.

Not saying what everyone is doing is wrong, but I can sure sympathise with these parents who may just be innocent victims. Blessings

welcome-551.gif

ITA TXB!!
I think it would be very possible to disguise Lisa as a boy being that she is at the age where she could be mistaken for either sex (my gosh-I've made that mistake before!!
BlushingSmiley.gif
) and also the fact that she is not a small 11 month old!!
315829_10150352899674240_656549239_8238346_902143950_n.jpg

Since we are now 10 days missing-time is precious in finding her!! By now-she may not even be in the state any longer!!:banghead:
Still praying for Lisa to be found safe and sound and soon!!
hope.gif

What even makes us think these people know the TES or Klass exist? Nobody I know has ever heard of these people except me, its not like the average parent is aware. I dont think we can be overly critical of them not pursuing something they dont even know exists. MOO of course.
They might not, but there are numerous facebook pages for Baby Lisa, and the family is on facebook as well (extended family along with the parents, IIRC from comments made early on). If you think the family doesn't know about the services TES and Klass can provide, LET THEM KNOW...post messages on facebook or send family members a message via the same.

I'd actually be surprised if they didn't know at this point...sooner or later, someone is going to get word to them (as we've seen in other cases) that this kind of help can be had, and I'm actually surprised it didn't come up in their interviews with the media (it may have, but now shown in the edited versions of the interviews). I suppose what I'm trying to say is that at some point, we can't really think they're clueless as to TES, Klass, etc. And with a case this odd, I'd really like to know if they've contacted or if they will ever contact either organization.

I think it very possible the attorneys are being brought in so the parents will talk to them freely. Whatever is said is protected. The attorneys can then broker a plea deal with LE/prosecutor and also can't be forced to testify against their clients. Sounds like a smart move.

JMO

Yeah but then the public attention will reduce and their investment in the case will be wasted.

I believe that media orgs. are behind this assembly of 'experts'. And I believe that they have their own agenda. Which means in order for this to be successful for them, they need to have a long case, plenty of controversy, lots of public attention and with the public tuning in everytime they have an 'exclusive'. Finding Lisa or having the parents confess (if they are guilty) and plead guilty would cut that short. And reduce the public interest.

I do believe they are looking for another Casey Anthony case, and will promote this the same.

Yeah but then the public attention will reduce and their investment in the case will be wasted.

I believe that media orgs. are behind this assembly of 'experts'. And I believe that they have their own agenda. Which means in order for this to be successful for them, they need to have a long case, plenty of controversy, lots of public attention and with the public tuning in everytime they have an 'exclusive'. Finding Lisa or having the parents confess (if they are guilty) and plead guilty would cut that short. And reduce the public interest.

I do believe they are looking for another Casey Anthony case, and will promote this the same.

I disagree. The media are only reporting what is released to them. It isn't some vast conspiracy the media has hatched. What will end it is for the person responsible to return Lisa. Their action can't be blamed on the media.

JMO

I would never trust another word LE said and I would definitely want someone else to investigate to look for Lisa since cops are telling me she is dead and I killed her-which means they aren't looking for her alive imo.

A lawyer and PI are exactly what I would jump at if offered.

Why not trust LE? We do not have knowledge of the evidence LE has in regards to this case. They are the professionals and sworn to uphold and enforce the law. If anyone should NOT be trusted, it's the parents- not LE.

MOO-If the media orgs is doing this-its very sad and I would even go as far as saying its a horrible thing to do,a baby is missing or dead here and finding her should be ALL news org #1 priority!!

Oh I am sorry, anyone can find out they exist. AND all they would have to do is ask the police of FBI for any and all or organizations to help with missing kids and they would have been put in contact. There is no excuse for the behavior of this parents at this time. They are looking for media attention, high profile PI now so called high profile lawyers, cover of people magazine, making deals with networks and only letting GMA interview them.. They care about Lisa, I think not. Their behavior is just like Casey Anthony. They make me sick to my stomach. Instead of all this hype how about you get your behinds out there and start pleading for your daughter back.

How about calling in some "high powered" searchers like TES?
This thing is turning into CYA!!!
MOO
Woke up in the middle of the night, restless. I started to pray, with all my heart, that the baby is found soon. We need a miracle, without it this is just another Ant. circus.

bbm
Now that's a song I can sing. Get out there and beg TES to come. Beg someone besides a PI who won't search imo like TES or other professionals.

imoi

There is a 'deal' in the background, there has to be IMO. First a media 'private investigator' shows up, then two attorneys. Someone has agreed to finance a defense in return for the exclusives on the case.

BBM: Great Points ... and I totally agree !

:goodpost:

MOO ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85