Family Needs our Help

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Roses...i messaged you!!! please look! its important!

facebook group is: Tomnod: Smith Plane Search

I think I found something from the satellite image and I have been waiting to be added to the FB site, does anyone know who else I may contact?

The map Icechick posted has a stibnite airport listed ,that might be what he said. Wow I didn't know my hearing was that bad.

The gentleman in the video mentioned he was working at stibnite, which made me think of the stibnite mining district because it isn't that far from Yellow Pine where the plane went down.
Here is a map of where the mining district is in relation to Yellow Pine

http://midasgoldidaho.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/routes-stibnite-large.jpg

This is from an article:
"Searchers have been combing the area near Yellow Pine, Idaho, ever since the pilot, Smith's father, Dale, reported to a Salt Lake City tower that he was having engine trouble and needed directions to the Johnson Creek landing strip."
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...er-as-search-for-crash-victims-continues.html

IMOO.

I just wanted to say, y'all help restore my faith in humanity! Thank goodness there are people that really care about others and are willing to go the extra mile to help. (((hugs))) for everyone! And prayers for the friends and family of those missing in the crash.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57240181-78/search-idaho-dayton-plane.html.csp

"On Sunday, Dayton said he and other searchers hiked nearly 5 miles into a search area suggested by an anonymous "ear witness" who has reported hearing the missing plane in the vicinity on Dec. 1.

"[We got] slowed down and went back when the snow got too deep," Dayton said, adding that searchers " needed radios just to find each other from 100 yards" due to poor visibility caused by blowing snow.

"There is just too much forest. It feels like we are looking for a needle in a haystack and unless you miraculously walk on top of the crash site you won’t see it," he admitted.

Late Friday, the Valley County Sheriff’s Office cited poor weather and lack of leads or new information is announcing the official search was being "scaled back" to a "limited number" of personnel on the ground".

any updates at all ? I've been searching, too, and adding tags - and i've forwarded to my facebook feed as well. I hope they find the people soon!!

Hi my prayers and well wishes for the family and those missing in the crash . I tried to do the search but I am on dial up and It does not seem to work for me. Believe me you have my heart felt wishes for God's help to find them soon Hug's Pat

We need that new imagery oh so badly. There are so many blurred tiles I'm having to pass through. :(

I just wanted to say, y'all help restore my faith in humanity! Thank goodness there are people that really care about others and are willing to go the extra mile to help. (((hugs))) for everyone! And prayers for the friends and family of those missing in the crash.

My 14 year old son asked me earlier why I was looking so diligently for someone I don't know. I explained to him that there were times when he and his siblings were younger that they would become separated from me in a store. Unable to see their tiny frames in the sea of clothing racks and shelves, panic would spread over my entire body as I frantically called their names. Other mamas... having experienced that same panic... would hear the urgency in my voice and you could see them start to look for my child, too. Today, if I'm in a store and I hear a mother looking for their child, I stop what I am doing and start looking. I couldn't imagine being in that store and NOT helping look.

The Idaho wilderness is just like that store, and although I can't audibly hear anything down here in Alabama, my heart can feel the same panicky cries of loved ones searching for these five individuals. And I can't just carry on about my business while they look. I just can't.

I think I found something from the satellite image and I have been waiting to be added to the FB site, does anyone know who else I may contact?
susannah Goldman is the page originator..she told me they are adding ANYone. im sure they are bombarded! you can message her privately and ask her to add you.
Also got the OK from Tricia to post any and all links from FB here to help. I was up until about 4am looking at tiles, so sorry this is my first post today as i have been trying to get things done to search again. theya re supposed to be updating new sat. images as well. the new ones we just got are really blurry. again rotate your screen to 90 clockwise to be able to see from the correct angle. hope this helps!
Search and rescue have been on foot at the areas where the best spots were tagged. they are also in the air for 3 hours today as well. Everyone is still holding out hope that this will not just be a recovery but a rescue! Please keep praying for these wonderful people, and thank you all for your efforts and caring hearts. WSer's are amazing!

Great job everyone.

I woke up this morning with the strongest feeling that they would be found today. I was absolutely sure of it.

Great job everyone.

I woke up this morning with the strongest feeling that they would be found today. I was absolutely sure of it.
Me too...the temps are just too much unless they found shelter and warmth. Hope they found an abandon cabin or a ski hut/cabin. Backcountry huts are popular and stocked with at least matches and something!

Attachments

• topomapJCairport.PNG
    topomapJCairport.PNG
    574.7 KB · Views: 50
http://www.ktvb.com/news/Family-mem...e-missing-in-Idaho-backcountry-235161811.html

"Of course we as a family are saying, well we didn’t find them there so obviously we think we have to look outside of that area," said Norton.

With the help of satellite images, searchers can now look for anything out of the ordinary and pinpoint a location to move their search in the expansive Idaho backcountry.

"From searching those satellite posts there has been some renewed hope and we are trying to keep hoping for a miracle," said Norton.

Obviously this search is in tough terrain so putting anyone else in harm's way is not what Valley County authorities want to do. However, if anyone wants to aid in this search, the family says they are welcome"

The work you are all doing on this thread is truly phenomenal.

Thank you and please keep it up

Tricia Griffith

I did a double-take when I saw this while searching the images!...

Attachments

• ID smiley.PNG
    ID smiley.PNG
    328.5 KB · Views: 95
Let us continue to pray with confidence that these dear people will be found alive, and today! May the angels surround them with love and warmth! I hope they can feel our prayers and it keeps them strong!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back