Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. that is the "longest" microphone I have ever seen! (I could make a joke about it but.....)

That is the biggest mike I've seen at a presser.

This is the only warning we will issue and then if it isn't heeded with will take more drastic measures against offending posters.

Kaine and Desiree are victims. You may disagree and discuss their actions and what they say. You may not bash, or name call. This is a news thread so it is news and facts not speculation.

Leave your snarky at the door of this thread because the mods are done dealing with it. Thanks. Post responsibly please.

Kyron stashed is just a feeling not info from LE.

No prepared statement, taking questions.
DY has no specific reason to believe Kyron is being stashed, just a feeling

Just Desiree and Kaine...both look thin and Desiree looks very emotional - almost as bad as that first presser.

Reporters asking stupid questions "How are you doing?"

Duh.

KH clarifying his WW statement about switching places with K.

No known motive for Terri..."we would be just speculating"

KH: Investigators have never used 'suspect' WRT TH.

No LE information about DDS involvement.

Pleading for anyone who even knows Terri, DS, or Kyron, even if they know nothing, please come forward.

People are afraid to get involved.

"No fear that should override his [Kyron's]"

DY: *anyone* who knows TH or DD, come forward, even if you know 'nothing'.
KH: expand that to *anyone* who's had interaction with Kyron, or our family. Ppl have said they're afraid. It makes me really emotional.. no fear should override that. Put yourself in K's shoes.. adults should not be afraid. Come forward!

Asking anyone who knows, TH, DD, or Kyron, come forward. It maybe uncomfortable, but it's not as uncomfortable than what Kyron is experiencing right now.

GO KAINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Asking people with info to come forward even though it may be uncomfortable because Kyron is going through something way more uncomfortable than what anyone else is going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog