DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
D says just cooperate, for T to fully cooperate that is all they ask

About TH not trying to get BabyK back..

KH: has to go thru lawyers.

Did you plead with her to tell what happened?
Yes, (DY: we all did).
We've all asked her to cooperate.

What was her reaction?
DY: Surprisingly cold.

Did you ever think maybe she's not involved?
No

We all pled to TH for info. Asked to "fully cooperate" and that is what reflects what we said to her. "Surprisingly cold" "I fully believe she is involved." DY. "To what capacity is what we are trying to figure out." TH

Desiree: Terri's reaction to pleas of info = surprisingly cold

TH's response when they would ask her to recall that day/cooperate. DY says she was cold.

Here they come - Desiree and Kaine

Kaine: No prepared statements - open for questions

Desiree: Just a feeling that someone is holding him.

Desiree: I don't know if I'm getting through it - one day at a time - 8 weeks is a hard marker to get through

Kaine: One minute is hard enough

Reporter: Asking Kaine about MFH plot

Kaine: Lots of us have children and any of us would do anything to protect our children - take his place in whatever he is going through

Reporter: Is TH involved in his disappearance?

Kaine: Investigation is progressing - they aren't thinking about TH

Dede and her attorney are working with LE this week

Reporter - DeDe might have said things

Desiree: Statement for anybody who knows Terri and DeDe - if they've talked to them ever - anything small - come forward

Kaine: Anyone who has had interactions with Kyron and Terri to come forward even if you don't know them well - people have said they are afraid to come forward and get involved - makes him emotional - voice cracking - if you can put yourself in Kyron's place for one minute get involved and tell what you know

Confusion about timeline about Science Fair - they were confused about what days the presentations to the class were, but not something out of ordinary for TH to borrow the truck

Kaine and Desiree: They acted on their own with statement about DeDe - LE didn't "craft" the statement - still get regular briefings - been to building a few times - seen command post

What's it like to hear things from Media before LE tells them things?

Desiree: If we don't know one move in scheme of things she isn't concerned about it - if it's important enough they let us know

Why is it taking so long to make an arrest in the case?

Des: They are doing thorough investigation - they're getting their ducks in a row - we don't know what has happened - maybe her own feelings are rooted in best possible scenario - her theory is that Kyron is alive and someone is holding him - don't know who or where

Kaine: Look out and about - keep looking - don't know where he is

Des: No evidence to show he's not alive - big deal -

Kaine: Not aware of any psychic

Grand Jury - Kaine:no comment - Desiree: We know DeDe Spicher -

Kaine - won't comment on Grand Jury

Des: Mixed Feelings - it took her a few weeks to see Kyron on the news and tolerate it - to see your son out there where everyone can see him - he's a great kid and she's glad everyone knows who he is - but now everyone knows their business and their son everywhere they go - bit strange (sounds emotional, voice shaking)

Reporter: Terri ever exposed to criminal element?
Kaine: No Comment
Des: I don't know.

Kaine: Hugged more people in past month that he doesn't know than in his life - everyone's priority is the same - to bring Kyron home

Won't comment on Kiara but she is doing very well.

Trying to get normal schedule in life but only in bits and pieces

Reporter: TH a CSI fan?

Kaine: CSI, Dexter? - investigative shows, but just generally speaking

Kaine: Not a presumption that Kryon is still there locally - that's why they're doing national interviews - they don't know where he is

Des: They (whoever took him) had a huge jump of 7-8 hours on them - could be two states away

Des: Tries not to go to dark places because she can't

(Hard for me to hear reporters questions, sorry! )

Reporter: Is there another area where people can look so they can help?

Kaine: Terri communicates by email and electronic media - Facebook - if anyone has previous communications with her, please go back and look through them for anything that might help

Reporter: Did you plead with TH before the restrainging order?
Kaine: Daily - but he won't tell what he said
Desiree: She was asked to cooperate, just cooperate - But TH was surprisingly cold

They both believe that TH is involved

Kaine: In what capacity is what they want to know

It's Over!

BBM About TH not trying to get BabyK back..

KH: has to go thru lawyers.

Did you plead with her to tell what happened?
Yes, (DY: we all did).
We've all asked her to cooperate.

What was her reaction?
DY: Surprisingly cold.

Did you ever think maybe she's not involved?
No
:furious::furious::furious:

MOO

I think they were very open answering what questions they were able to and citing the open investigation or divorce where necessary. They kept the focus on finding Kyron and not blaming any specific person

I wonder why they ended on that note? It was as if they agreed that when the questions got to "Do you think TH is involved" they would end the presser.

So sad just from I'm what reading. *sigh* I hope those that are afraid to get involved get over it and get involved. I can't believe people would not say something when a child is involved. Kyron needs to be found!

so we didn't get any REVELATIONS, but we did find out that LE is not as involved in their public appearances as we had been led to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966