Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we should always have a date (in the title) to differentiate each press conference. It seems as though there has been about 25 of them so far!

It is odd that KATU said "The family is expected to speak." And not just "The family is holding a press conference tomorrow."

HLN also reported it but they made it sound like an actual family press conference. Saying that we will probably get more information from them than the LE press conferences.

I don't think it's because there is anything to announce. I have a feeling is just the family wanting to get Kyron's face out there again. And it will be the 8th week mark of him missing...so maybe because of that?

I feel so sad for these parents, I will listen to whatever they want or need to say. Most of us go back to our lives when we leave this site - they can't leave theirs. If someone isn't interested in hearing about it, don't listen.

I feel so sad for these parents, I will listen to whatever they want or need to say. Most of us go back to our lives when we leave this site - they can't leave theirs. If someone isn't interested in hearing about it, don't listen.

I feel so sad for them as well. I know how it feels to sit here and read, when what I really want to do is board a plane for Oregon and search day in, day out until he is found! I can't imagine the hell they are going through.
I myself would love to hear more about his laugh, more about his sense of humor..
All the pictures of him show to me that he is a funny little guy!

I wish there was so much more I could do than just follow here..

Praying for Kyron!

Kyron is still missing - a press conference to keep people looking for him, to keep his sweet face in the news, is totally appropriate and I am not in the least put off by their continued willingness to talk about their son. I'm certain there is no one in this world who would like "real news" more than his parents.

I'm glad they are trying to keep Kyron on our minds and hearts. It definitely is a let down when we don't get any more info but I believe we will know where Kyron is soon. We just gotta hang in there, pray for Kyron & his family.

Keep prayin' :praying:

The announcement is very misleading to who is actually giving the press conference.

A press conference is scheduled for tomorrow at 11 a.m. We'll air it live on KATU and on KATU.com. The family is expected to speak.

If it is a LE presser, then stating the "family is expected to speak" seems reasonable.

If it is a family presser, the family would have to speak because who else would be speaking during a family presser?

I posted the original link that the family would hold a presser on Friday. It was on the radio. Look back in media links from the past few days. (I will see if I can find the link I posted in the media threads and bring it over)

question: where do all the news for the day stickies go??? Trying to find that radio spot that I posted in the news thread a few days ago

I did too Patty! LOL... thanks! I feel stoooopid! and here it is again.. since I used up many blonde brain cells to find the freaking thing LOL

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5453308&postcount=12"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.27 ~ TODAY's Current News ***NO DISCUSSIONS PLEASE***[/ame]

I can't even begin to imagine the emotional rollercoaster these parents are on right now, physically and mentally. I wonder if DY and TY are traveling back and forth? I was thinking, she does have another son who surely has feelings for Kyron. I hope that the older children are not being kept out of the loop, emotionally, I mean.

I guess 11am presser is Oregon time? So 2pm for East Coast? Last Friday was a looooong afternoon. I really can't let myself do that again (just sit and sit and sit and sit). Wow! That sure didn't come out like I meant. I can always catch it on the flip side on here.
:blushing:

Going to fold clothes now ......

I can't even begin to imagine the emotional rollercoaster these parents are on right now, physically and mentally. I wonder if DY and TY are traveling back and forth? I was thinking, she does have another son who surely has feelings for Kyron. I hope that the older children are not being kept out of the loop, emotionally, I mean.

I guess 11am presser is Oregon time? So 2pm for East Coast? Last Friday was a looooong afternoon. I really can't let myself do that again (just sit and sit and sit and sit). Wow! That sure didn't come out like I meant. I can always catch it on the flip side on here.
:blushing:

Going to fold clothes now ......

Yup, it's 11:00 AM PDT for the presser and 2:00 PM EDT for the east coast.

I don't think it's because there is anything to announce. I have a feeling is just the family wanting to get Kyron's face out there again. And it will be the 8th week mark of him missing...so maybe because of that?

Kyron is still missing - a press conference to keep people looking for him, to keep his sweet face in the news, is totally appropriate and I am not in the least put off by their continued willingness to talk about their son. I'm certain there is no one in this world who would like "real news" more than his parents.

I agree. I seem to remember they said every Friday.

This is totally off topic but I actually got a multi quote made!!! Yaaaa I've been here since Laci Peterson and am continuing to make progress.

Thanks wasn't enough for this one. Indeed, not one of us wants 'real news' more than Kaine and Desiree. We need to all take a deep breath and remember that Kyron's family are victims too.

question: where do all the news for the day stickies go??? Trying to find that radio spot that I posted in the news thread a few days ago

The Today's News stickies are kept in the Reference Forum (which is cool because you can search that little forum for articles.)

Thanks wasn't enough for this one. Indeed, not one of us wants 'real news' more than Kaine and Desiree. We need to all take a deep breath and remember that Kyron's family are victims too.

It would be nice though if they actually talked about Kyron and not their dirty laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95