family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DB didn't get rid of all incriminating evidence....the HR dog found evidence.

metabolize
[mətab′əlīz]
Etymology: Gk, metabole, change
to undergo metabolism, the breaking down of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into smaller units; reorganizing of those units as tissue building blocks or as energy sources; and eliminating waste products of the processes.

:crazy:

Yes and making you drunk! If you watch a friend drink three drinks in an hour - in an hour they are pretty high...and they will stay that way for a couple of hours - but after three hours - they aren't "sober"...that's all I am trying to say.
Wait three hours after three quick drinks and you're still going to fail that roadside breathalizer.....take a blood test and that alcohol is going to show up...
We live in fear of our "don't drink and drive" cops up here...:crazy:

DB didn't get rid of all incriminating evidence....the HR dog found evidence.

If there was evidense why hasn't LE acted on it? Just wondering about that, what do you think is causing their delay or closed mouths. Maybe waiting on DNA. I could see that.

I generally suspected this theory back on October 5th, 6th and even 14th.

However, after a month the theory that even a sober but panicked DB - without a car, with two children at home - so cunningly and thoroughly disposed of a body that no cadaver dogs, investigators, search teams, etc. can find that body starts become overly complicated and requires so many variables, outside actors, etc. that I've come to doubt it.

Can you tell me why you say Deb had no car?

Also can you tell me who this white car belongs to that is behind the crime scene tape?

car.jpg

another pic of the white car.

user178_pic7208_1317735442.jpg

Also can you tell me who this white car belongs to that is behind the crime scene tape?

car.jpg

Because she didn't have a driver's license, (don't know why) it seems reasonable that they wouldn't own two cars. His was at work at the time -

Because she didn't have a driver's license, (don't know why) it seems reasonable that they wouldn't own two cars. His was at work at the time -

I don't think the family jumped in electrical work van when they went out or went shopping. Where would you put a baby seat?

They had to have had a car.

Not having a license does not mean you can't drive. Lots of people drive without a license.

Yes and making your drunk! If you watch a friend drink three drinks in an hour - in an hour they are pretty high...and they will stay that way for a couple of hours - but after three hours - they aren't "sober"...that's all I am trying to say.
Wait three hours after three quick drinks and you're still going to fail that roadside breathalizer.....take a blood test and that alcohol is going to show up...
We live in fear of our "don't drink and drive" cops up here...:crazy:

Hmm. I guess it depends on your experience. In my experience, I think I've seen girlfriends drink about 3 drinks in an hour at a happy hour, and after 3 hours, they'd have a BAL of about zero if they didn't drink anything else.

This link is helpful. If you enter 3 drinks in one hour, weight about 180, at the end of that hour she's still legal to drive. Three drinks, for people who have a little experience drinking, really isn't that much. At any rate, it wouldn't have made her illegal to drive a car.

http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/#LinkURL

This four hour window is about as believable as Casey Anthony saying she dropped off Caylee at the Sawgrass Apartments between 9 and 1 on the last day Caylee was seen alive.

It does sound like JI has a quick temper, though. I still can't get past why he would think the neighbor had Lisa. It almost sounds like he thought the neighbor took Lisa on purpose. What in the heck is that about? Why would the neighbor do that if she was drinking with DB earlier? I hate that as the days go by, this is case is making less and less sense to me!

This puzzles me too. Do you think he was thinking DB had the neighbor babysit for her, while DB was busy with something or somebody else? It brings up that whole cheating on her husband quote. It sounds like possibly both JI and the neighbor's husband think DB and the neighbor are kind of partners in crime, so to speak. It's not uncommon when folks separate like the neighbors are. It just happens to be the first night w/o the SO's and the ladies seem excited about partying. Do both the men suspect some cheating there? This leads me to PN in the mix. Is there something going on between him and the neighbor that JI knows about?

JI comes home after working a really long time, he's worried about money, finds the door unlocked, the lights on and an empty box of wine in the kitchen, wakes up DB, who seems to be clueless, and automatically storms over to the neighbors? I could imagine if any of my theorizing above is true, he would be madder than a hornet (and totally expecting to find BL over there). I would be too.

Just thinking out loud here.

All MOO

I don't think the family jumped in electrical work van when they went out or went shopping. Where would you put a baby seat?

Not having a license does not mean you can't drive. Lots of people drive without a license.

I really don't know much about their vehicle situation, they may have two vehicles. That white car looks like an LE vehicle to me thought -

ughhhh lol -you had to just shoot that theory in the foot didn't you. Didn't even cross my mind when my brain went there - now I have to go back to thinking again :waitasec:

Someone may not have known he would not be home all night, but someone may have observed that he was not home yet at that point.

Respectfully, no, they cannot. Being scared and the adrenaline that accompanies it cannot change the physiological process of metabolizing alcohol. It can only mask it. Your family member may been more alert, but they were nothing other than an alert drunk.

As was correctly stated above, it is a scientific and physiological reality that only thing that changes the condition of intoxication (alcohol in the blood) is time. Being more alert doesn't make one sober.

I should have worded it differently, I should have said acted sober, real quick. The person changed their actions entirely after having the s*** scared out of them to the point of not appearing to look drunk. My point was once adreneline hits I think a person could do things they may not have been capable of a few minutes before. (people were asking how DB could be near black out drunk and still be able to hide a body)

Did she never get her license or was her license suspended for a period of time? I remember reading that it had been suspended but not 100% sure.

Right, but she doesn't appear to, hence the brother taking her to the store.

Did she never get her license or was her license suspended for a period of time? I remember reading that it had been suspended but not 100% sure.

I really don't know at all, it seems a little odd this hasn't come out.

I find it hard to believe that someone watched DB & SB drink on the stoop for 3 1/2 hrs,then watched SB & other neighbor drink for an hr more thats 4 1/2 hrs..go to a window,mess with a screen-go in a front door-turn on lights,grab phones,go to Lisa's room,undress her without waking and walk out the front door-doing all this when they have not a clue that JI could walk in at anytime and do it all in time to be seen by 12.15!!
whoever the family source is..I think we will see other change in the timeline to where it will be narrowed down
to 11.30-12.15 as when the KN happened!!

I'm not even going to attempt to speculate on the number of vehicles they own, but I agree that surely they had at least one private vehicle and JI's work truck. I am sure all vehicles have been checked by a cadaver dogs, it would be crucial in deciding how far your search range was. I would assume it likely (not probable, just likely) that there is some milage log for his work truck. Since it was a side job, I'm not sure if he would have a work or personal vehicle with him.

Since LE's range was 1 mile, I personally surmised that they decided she did not have access to a vehicle that night, for whatever reason.

Obviously, that is not fact or proof.

Right, but she doesn't appear to, hence the brother taking her to the store.
Yes but she was not getting rid of a body when she had her brother drive her to the store.

I would just like to know what stopped Deb from taking the family car and getting rid of a body?

I find it hard to believe that someone watched DB & SB drink on the stoop for 3 1/2 hrs,then watched SB & other neighbor drink for an hr more thats 4 1/2 hrs..go to a window,mess with a screen-go in a front door-turn on lights,grab phones,go to Lisa's room,undress her without waking her,take cell phones and walk out the front door-doing all this when they have not a clue that JI could walk in at anytime and do it all in time to be seen by 12.15!!

I don't think her clothing was found, necessarily. A multi colored disney character shirt doesn't sound like a purple and white shirt with kittens on it necessarily.

And it doesn't have to be that someone watched them the whole time. Someone could have crept on up at about 1 or so, never having seen them on the porch at all.

car.jpg

We know for a fact she had her brother take her to the store, we know for a fact she has no license. We DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT that this white can runs, is licensed, and is theirs.

It's a much more logical conclusion - based on the KNOWN FACTS and events of the night - that db did not drive or have a car she could drive that night.

I've wondered about this for weeks and still no answer....JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BunnyLugsCacti
Back