family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is possible. But again, we don't know nuttin' in this case, and the reports are getting screwier and screwier, imho.

Well, we know what JI has said about the conditions of the house when he returned home that morning. This is what he said...that all the lights were ON. Now whether he's lying or not, THAT is the scenario he's given us (and obviously the scenario he's given LE). This isn't a case of bad reporting, it isn't a case of rumor or innuendo...this is what JI said. Plain and simple.

I didn't say that. I'm sure these people reported what they thought they saw. LE investigated it and as far as I can tell, discounted it. Having these people repeat and repeat and repeat this to the media is for a reason, MOO.

Oh ok. You included sightings as part of the gorilla dust stirred up by the family and lawywers. I guess that's what threw me off a bit.

No worries. I totally understand where you are coming from as well, as I have been on the other side in other cases as well. I guess on this one, I am just having a difficult time with this particular mom disposing of her child in this way. I don't really know why. Maybe it's the videos of her playing with Lisa that did it for me. I know CA had videos too, but CA was never a primary care giver to Caylee and this woman seems to be a good mom. Something's not right, unless she is covering for someone else in that home.

Maybe better examples than Casey are Diane Downs and Susan Smith and Darlie Routier

BBM: Respectfully, I disagree.

DB and JI's "timeline" has changed so many times, I am going to need "charts" and a "counter" to keep up with their changes ...

And the reporters are NOT changing the stories -- these "changes" in the Timeline have come straight from DB herself and JI himself ...

AND some of these changes have come from their "SPIN TEAM" ... Stanton, and Tacopino ...

AND some of these changes have come from the family, friends, neighbors of DB and JI ...

MOO ...
I will bump up the parents statements to the media thread.... their timelines have changed a LOT and it came from their own mouths...

I personally heard from DB's own mouth the timeline changes. She is the one who keeps changing the time. Not to say that media isn't making it muddier, but I heard her give different statements to different interviews.

I have read very little that came straight from LE. As far as I can tell we don't even know what was in the original interview. All we have is what the media is putting out and it is often conflicting, very often appears to be incorrect as far as facts and sometimes it seems to come out of thin air.

Someone should start a thread and get together what we know to be ACTUAL FACTS.

There is a thread, it's just very short. LE isn't saying anything.

BBM: Respectfully, I disagree.

DB and JI's "timeline" has changed so many times, I am going to need "charts" and a "counter" to keep up with their changes ...

And the reporters are NOT changing the stories -- these "changes" in the Timeline have come straight from DB herself and JI himself ... AND some of these changes have come from their "SPIN TEAM" ... Stanton, and Tacopino ...

AND some of these changes have come from the family, friends, neighbors of DB and JI ...

MOO ...

Oh so DB and/or JI said that Lisa was in her crib at 4:30? I thought that came from a 'source'. My apologies then.

It was on NG last night :)

Haha...well I know it wasn't NG because my husband won't allow her voice to be heard in our house...lol. But apparently it was on several shows. At least we have another "cleared" person in this case. I'd love to hear if JI or SB would be "cleared" in this case?

Look, we are all just trying to figure this out. No need to be testy with me. Sure-there are plenty of people who break into homes with the intention of stealing and end up killing someone unexpectedly. Here in Illinois that just happened to a 14 year old girl who came home while someone was robbing their house and the killed her. Obviously, he's not going to take off with the body of a 14 year old girl. But if your victim is easy to carry and you are afraid of leaving evidence, then sure. Why not? Criminals aren't always smart and their plans aren't always well thought out, particularly if they are under the influence of something.

Most home invasion robberies are just that robberies. People get killed a lot in them and its a sick world we live in. But nothing was robbed during this, unless you include cell phones and they wouldnt have taken Lisa with them, they want to get away fast, not carry around a baby, even a dead one. They wouldhave left her. This wasnt a break in robbery, nothing points to that at all. JMO

8:30 is 20:30 in military time-perhaps that is where the mix up came from? Just guessing here.

Just bad reporting IMO.

For instance:
A young woman reported Friday that on the night Baby Lisa went missing she received - rather her cellphone received - a 50-second call from a cellphone belonging to Baby Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, at 2:30 a.m.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...issing-cellphone-night-baby-lisa-went-missing

Note: We all know now it was between 8:00 - 8:30 PM per MW. Although we have to rely on MW to be truthful. :rolleyes:

FWIW, I don't find the examiner a good source of info, JMO!

I seen someone posted the video of MT, do we know if he is wearing the same thing in last nights and the night before. I thought he was, so I figured they just played a little bit more last night, i'm not sure he change the story or embellished. Anyone have links to both nights?

Who would be reporting in military time in the first place? The media, JJP, MW, DB, etc., etc.

The police? Didn't they show DB a report with pings and call info? They probably report military time.

I'm sorry....we'll just have to agree to disagree. To me, this isn't that complicated. DB killed her baby, accident or on purpose, and hid her little body somewhere. Maybe tossed her in the river. All the rest....wine drinking, sightings of men strolling the hood with a baby, phones not working or actually working.....it's just gorilla dust tossed up by the defense team and the family. MOO

gorilla dust :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I agree with your theory Amster. Let's cut all the c@rp and find Lisa!

Ok so we are suppose to take the neighbors word for this now and how can DB say she wasnt alarmed by her husband not coming home on time, when she was passed out drunk ???? Doesnt this wipe that theory out. How can you be passed out drunk and know that someone came home late at the same time.

QUOTE from article: She has said she may have passed out and was so intoxicated that she doesn't remember if she checked on her sleeping daughter when she went to bed at 10:30 p.m.

The Starbucks job kept Irwin longer than he expected, but he did not use his work cell to call home. Bradley has said she was not alarmed by the delay.

How can she remember the delay then. Wow what a defense they are trying to set up here. This timeline does not make sense at all. So if she wasnt blacked out, she should have heard someone come into the home (no one did), and if they were on the front steps for all that time, no one would have come in the window that was right next to them. I hate when people play you for a fool.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: LOL, if she was as passed out drunk and blacked out drunk as she says she was...then she wouldn't even remember that she had a boyfriend, much less be alarmed that he was late...

I personally heard from DB's own mouth the timeline changes. She is the one who keeps changing the time. Not to say that media isn't making it muddier, but I heard her give different statements to different interviews.

Amazing isn't it. The quote in my tag say's it all...........:wink:

Geez, Louise...I read that People mag link I posted 3 times and didn't see the part where JI said the light in Lisa's room was on. I thought I was going crazy. LOL...4th read through, there it was, plain as day.

I need coffee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back