Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He is been living in CHO since Dec 9th." omari

AHHHHH these reporters need to ask direct questions and stop pussyfooting around!!! JMO

It's getting late here, and as much as I want to hear what Dolan has to say, it will have to wait until tomorrow. I know you wonderful folks will have links up.

My head is spinning from the latest news...

Omari, this is not about you! You might think you're a sexy beast and that you deserve snaps for living in a hospital for a few weeks but everyone else is here for Jahi. You're the only one thinking its about you. Stop patting yourself on the back so forcefully, you'll break your arm soon.

I am stunned at the twist...and very glad for CHO that Jahi has been released. I have not stopped praying for those care givers who took care of Jahi, knowing what was going on...and doing it with grace.

It will be interesting to see how things shake down (no pun intended) over the next few days...

I continue to pray for Jahi, and for God's Will to be done...

Best-
Herding Cats

cho has buckets in their icu??

I used that very word in an earlier post for an exaggerated effect and that is the exact word he used.

What these PICU nurses must be feeling right now....

Monte Francis ‏@MonteReports 1m
Atty says the transport facility brought its own doctor and staff to perform transfer of #JahiMcMath . Still won't say location

ok, good. So the purpose of the brain death statute wasn't to harvest organs.

How so? Just curious. Thanks

I think this is referring to the doctor who will be inserting "necessary" tubes- uncle said Jahi would be settled in 12 hours...so in 13 hours maybe someone would figure out the name of the doctor who performed surgery on a legally dead patient.

This "news" has only given the family (esp the bro) yet another platform on which to spout its position, while CHO still cannot speak to the facts of Jahi's confinement.

Fair for you?

NOT for me.

~jmo~

I used that very word in an earlier post for an exaggerated effect and that is the exact word he used.

Not just buckets, but an entire set of increasingly larger buckets.

I am glad that Jahi is with her Mother and out of the clutches of the hospital.

Monte Francis ‏@MonteReports 1m
Atty says the transport facility brought its own doctor and staff to perform transfer of #JahiMcMath . Still won't say location

He wouldn't admit it was a doctor. it was a talk-around answer.

Dolan claims he heard Dr's say Jahi's heart started spontaneously... which is the essence of life per him.

Was that before or after her brain damage? As I understand her brain swelled after the resucitation attempt and the brain damage occured.

Wait...where's that Cabo post upthread?????? Was it really the 9th??
I could be totally wrong though....

According to his Instagram- he would see her when he got back- I gather he came back in time to be at CHO sometime on the 9th

According to his Instagram- he would see her when he got back- I gather he came back in time to be at CHO sometime on the 9th

Seems like Omari prefers instagram over the phone/texting as his chosen form of communication.

I was thinking "I bet his instagram will be turned private soon"....And then I stopped being ridiculous. We won't stop seeing those muscles anytime soon.

He may have been referring to a suction canister or large graduated canister. They look similar to small buckets without a handle. If Jahi needed something that large to spit blood into something was very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!