DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something interesting: "
Previous Tweet

Follow

Bucky Turco
‏@buckyturco
My prediction for who the Oak Island killer is/was: Harry Feingold. Former drug dealer from West Islip who recently died of a heart attack.

Now who remembers who Bucky Turco is? He wrote this article, the one with the info about the missing tenants: http://animalnewyork.com/2010/west-islip-man-was-only-guilty-of-maybe-banging-a-hooker/

and he's friends with Brewer on FB

Bucky Turco is a journalist who did great work at Animal New York, the site he founded. It's likely he's friends with Brewer in his capacity as a journalist. I was always a fan of his site and had some excellent interactions with the journalists and photo journalists who worked for him and was sad to see the publication go, fwiw.

LL, you are on fire tonight with the Feingold stuff. I'll dig into what you posted some time later this week when I get a chance, thanks for all the research.

ANSWERING SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS ABOVE TO THE BEST OF MY RECOLLECTION:

I believe Feingold died very early in 200`

Marc Feingold was arrested with an address of Higbie Lane.

Brewer either lives or owns a liquor store on Higbie.

Feingold is involved in a federal case attached to another post a few above and named it Savannah Development. The questioned home of Stricoff is on Savannah Walk.

THIS IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED WITH THE HOUSE SALE:

1. Feingold sells a house to Stricoff for 825K . It is only on paper, IMO
2. House is valued at 425K
3. Stricoff obtains a mortgage of 700K

On paper, Feingold receives 825. He kicks back 300K back to stricoff. I am guessing it is more than 350K Stricoff puts the money into a Bellone fund that is left over from the mortgage. Stricoff and bellone have their money, and Feingold can now account for 825K. It is a win win for everyone.

LL, you are on fire tonight with the Feingold stuff. I'll dig into what you posted some time later this week when I get a chance, thanks for all the research.

Thanks what does everyone think of his brother retweeting about him being the LISK?

Just popped in quickly.....

Gee Im kind of glad I asked more on this guy....

Lyndsay...exceptional research...

As far as the retweet.....not sure....I dont usually give much weight to FB or Twitter as anybody can make accounts using other peoples names.......

BUT I am very interested in this arrest documented on MSM..... who was being arrested originally and for what? Who was this person that Marc was so interested in that he involved himself in obstructing the police.....??

I don't kind of obscure scenario to be a fake account. there is only one tweet, but it just seems really strange that he would retweet this. Either he knows it's BS and thinks it's funny, or he knows it's true and he's retweeting it because well...his brother was a SK who terrorized NY for 20 years. One thing that's interesting is he got out of jail around the time the FI legs appeared right?

ANSWERING SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS ABOVE TO THE BEST OF MY RECOLLECTION:

I believe Feingold died very early in 200`

Marc Feingold was arrested with an address of Higbie Lane.

Brewer either lives or owns a liquor store on Higbie.

Feingold is involved in a federal case attached to another post a few above and named it Savannah Development. The questioned home of Stricoff is on Savannah Walk.

THIS IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED WITH THE HOUSE SALE:

1. Feingold sells a house to Stricoff for 825K . It is only on paper, IMO
2. House is valued at 425K
3. Stricoff obtains a mortgage of 700K

On paper, Feingold receives 825. He kicks back 300K back to stricoff. I am guessing it is more than 350K Stricoff puts the money into a Bellone fund that is left over from the mortgage. Stricoff and bellone have their money, and Feingold can now account for 825K. It is a win win for everyone.

Im thinking its straight out money laundering .......... I dont think Bellone's camp saw a cent of it....

And there is no motive for the buyer to put himself at such great risk criminally for Bellone

Hawk you need to find out who negotiated the sale.....

Think carefully who the buyer is actually friends with ....... and Im not even thinking politically. ....straight out greed!!!!!

Harry Bruce Feingold, 17, of 274 Curtin Ave., West Islip, charged with fourth degree criminal possession of a dangerous drug.
1973: https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/36635519/

Very true...... wonder if he was collecting his Fire Island seashells in his burlap bags...

Interesting reading on the DEA history websites.... how drugs were brought over by speedboats from Florida...

Would be nice to link an address on Fire Island with Harry.

While your on Fire Lyndsay......the arrest Im interested in is for Marc.....rather... I can't find who they were originally arresting that Marc felt so passionate to become involved in the situation....who were they originally arresting?

Im thinking its straight out money laundering .......... I dont think Bellone's camp saw a cent of it....

And there is no motive for the buyer to put himself at such great risk criminally for Bellone

Hawk you need to find out who negotiated the sale.....

Think carefully who the buyer is actually friends with ....... and Im not even thinking politically. ....straight out greed!!!!!
Whos the loan officer?

In the animal article there is a comment that "Bucky is friends with the Brewer family"...now I think he's originally from West Islip right? You know how Brewer implied to Bob Kolker he would maybe tell him the real story some day? It sounds like Bucky got the inside scoop..and in light of Brewer said to him he think HF is the LISK. Now remember this is before any precious dust postings I believe. It kind of sounds like the ride they took was to get drugs from HF...and then to top it all off....his brother retweets Bucky's comment about HF being the LISK!

I hope you folks are following the local news out of LI regarding the DA.

Hawk could you provide links for any developments. ....... its not always easy to find stories up to date.... and Im probably not putting in the right words on my searches....

I think we should all agree to disagree. This is worth looking at. Our former friend that no longer posts under his name hit this one out of the park. Whether or not it is the winning run is yet to be determined.

Looks like my post was typo as to the date I believed HF died. I believe it was early 2011.

I realize LL already linked to this, but I want to highlight it again for anyone who missed it- from a 1984 court case:

Kraye testified that the marihuana found in the trunk had nothing to do with defendant's arrest.

While Kraye testified on direct examination that he was looking straight down through the driver's window when he saw the burlap bag, it was brought out on cross-examination that there were two windows on the driver's side of this two-door car and Kraye equivocated as to which window he looked through. He stated, "I don't recall. It might have been the driver's window". On redirect examination, after he looked at a photograph of the car in evidence, which he testified was "a fair and accurate picture of the defendant's vehicle", Kraye testified that he had been looking through the rear window when he saw the burlap bag.

A (small) burlap bag. Weird coincidence.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/1984689106AD2d583_1348/PEOPLE v. FEINGOLD

edited to add: Is this a thing? Would people moving large amounts of pot be in possession of large amounts of burlap for bagging? I guess I'd always assumed they'd be purchasing pre-made bags in quantity but on reflection that would probably flag them as suspicious? Anyone know the answer to this?

I think Kim Overtstreet suggested that cocaine was the connection between the victims.

What I think should intrigue you folks even more is Feingold and his brother were prosecuted by the Suffolk DA for drug violations. Harry gets 10 years. NOW, if I got my facts right this is what happened. He doesn't go to State prison, the FEDS take him and put him in a federal prison. WHY?

The story was the FEDS had a corruption case going on in Suffolk. Shortly after the FEDS took Feingold the NYS SIC investigation began relating to misconduct in the part of the DA and PD. Very little came out of both situations. But the SIC report speaks for itself. The version I read was 197 pages long. Some of the people in that report are still around this very day. Spota is a prominent figure in that report. Raymond Perini had a whole section carved out just for him. Even Jimmy Burke got an indirect mention because the Report mentions the Pius Case where Burke had a leading role.

Robert Burke was the neighbor of John Pius Jr. He was a POI of the SCPD. According to some accounts the SCPD made several attempts to interview and he never seemed to be home when they came calling. Messages were left and they were never returned. The cops moved on to other people of interest.

One poster mentioned the bike against the tree. Without a doubt someone lied about the circumstances regarding the bike. Burke and one other testified that Michael Q told him while he was there he never hit Pius. All he did was to place the bike against the tree. John Pius Sr testified that while he was searching for his son his niece saw the handlebars of the bike sticking up from leaves that covered it. He said she went to pick it up and he stopped her and he put the bike against the tree. SOMEBODY IS LYING !

i HAVE my own ideas who killed the kid and it wasn't any or all of the four boys that were arrested and convicted of the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member