Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw The People show the other night and loved it. I loved it because it put Burke's feet to the fire. I also liked the part when John Ray talks about the Det.Stephan letter that was contradicted by other material. But the best is yet to come. I think the difference between PEOPLE and A & E is like reading the National Enquirer vs. PBS/FRONTLINE/ 60 MINUTES.

PEOPLE will come and go while A & E will be a classic production that will probably get a lot of awards.

Burke's feet were not on fire at the People telecast. John Ray mentioned it was alleged that Burke did this and that, but offered
no proof what so ever and said Burke SHOULD be a P.O.I. That was it. Other than living with his L.R. gf.

If anyone wanted to put Burke's feet on fire, that T.S. woman (at the sentencing she said Burke was LISK)
could have written Judge Wexler a letter and stated that she
felt he killed 6 of the Gilgo Beach victims and Burke is the serial killer and here is my proof.
Here is the legal standing for a chief of police running a
prostitution ring on the side out of his home, and here are some legal cases in which chief's of police have been prosecuted
for breaking this law and that law, specifically, promoting prostitution (and possibly of minors.)

It could have gone into the case and it could have gotten the attention of Federal prosecutors and then
Burke's feet really would be on fire.

I looked and did not see any T.S. letter to Judge Wexler. It's a crying shame.

In a legal sense you would be right. But this isn't about a legal sense. The People show was a nationally televised show where the SG lawyer, John Ray said he had information that Burke was running a prostitution ring out of his house. That will get national attention whether it can be proven or not proven later.

We also know a husband of a woman had Burke brought in as a witness to give information about Burke and what assistance he gave her. We know that Burke had a pager subscribed to him under the name of JANE BURKE, at his address. Burke was not happy this information became known to the husband.

When the husband got suspicious his wife was cheating on him he got his phone records and found many, many, phone calls made to the pager company to retrieve messages. the husband believed she was using this to engage in prostitution.

When Burke was asked why did he give the pager to his girlfriend, he said in case of an emergency she could contact him. The problem with that answer is SHE had the PAger, and not Burke so that she could communicate with him.

The husband had records that JANE Burke had this pager long before he took up with the wife of the husband. What was he using it for?

When asked a direct question by the husband's lawyer if he had a relationship with a prostitute, other than in the line of duty, he answered NO. At that time he had already been connected to LR by a substantiated relationship with LR, a woman that amassed over 27 arrests for prostitution, drugs, and larceny. Many of those arrests occurred in the same precinct he worked in.

During the period of time he was engaged with this woman, the wife of the husband that sued her for divorce she was allegedly a victim of domestic abuse. At NO TIME had he ever reported this abuse, as he should have. He said he thought he could provide protection to her.

Not only did he take up with this woman he took up with another married woman, the wife of a retired NYPD cop. During the time of this dispute Burke sent one of his detectives to that man's house to 'investigate' something or another. A detective from the SCPD DA Squad had been relegated to being involved in a domestic situation.

Have there been any new victims discovered since Burke has been incarcerated?

SCPD does not go down to Oak Beach unless they are called. The NYSP might not even have a trooper on patrol after midnight. Taking a body out of a car is not going to be noticed by Joe Blow citizen. Does anyone here stop to investigate a car by the roadway. No cars coming and you are free to go for even more than the 75secs you saw on the show. The time counted from the time they saw a headlight.

I think that we are lacking in street lights in many places that would help.

I'm curious if there is a recording of James Burkes voice somewhere? I would be interested to see if it sounds familiar to Melissa Barthelemy's sister. I would also like for someone to interview Christopher Loeb and ask him what was on the *advertiser censored* tapes that were in the duffel bag in Burke's truck that Lobe broke into. What ever Christopher saw must have been bad for him to call Burke a pervert in the middle of him beating him!

I just think there is something very weird about the above case. If my information is correct she is in jail with another woman that starts a lawsuit against the jail. It might have been a credible action. LR jumps in for a piece of the action. The case is at first put aside and it is opened again. The Suffolk Legislature seems not to have contested it and agrees to pay the $85,000 to LR. This has to be the BIGGEST PAYDAY ever for any prostitute/drug addict known to man. $85K just for getting felt up. Same gal had NO problem having her captor (Burke) have a go at her in the police car while he was working.

I just saw bits and pieces of the first shows and as soon as they said that they sat on the information, I knew. It makes total sense. Can the supreme court order then to give up the information?

As someone already mentioned above, more investigation needs to be done on the investigators of this case- Suffolk County Police Department. Not only was some of the evidence, leads, etc. handled in questionable manners, but in recent months, more news surrounding top ranking SCPD officials has begun to raise questions of corruption. Former police chief of SCPD plead guilty to charges surrounding his unlawful, violent interrogation and abuse of a suspect who stole a bag from his personal vehicle. (The contents of the bag, although disturbing in nature, are really irrelevant to the case.) Following his arrest, the police chief resigned.

Several months ago, the Suffolk County Executive called for the Suffolk County DA to resign, claiming he was running a criminal enterprise. Both individuals engaged in a heated, publicized verbal argument for several days. Both alleged that they would contact Governor Cuomo to step in to intervene. All in all, there are more than enough reasons to look into SCPD and the Suffolk County government itself. Maybe there are clues within the local government itself that can break this case. This all ties back to the theories that LISK is a member of LE, which may very well be the case.

The more I learn about the corruption the stronger I believe something smells very fishy about SCPD players.....:thinking: Too many secrets and hiding information...

Now you guys are starting to get the picture.

IS IT TRUE THERE IS AN AMBER ALERT OUT for Tom Spota?

Ha ha ...

You still need to proove it Hawk....

Wow.....can't watch the shows as I have next to no downloads available and the A&E won't air here tell February. ........ but listened to the WB's radio chat.....

Really.....check my ears.....Mr Ray said Bissett was a client of Shannan's......she was setting herself up for high end market....

I'm smelling blackmail here.....

But...... it's a noob amongst the players I think.... they don't even know.....but sure as hell covering all their arses...

Can you elaborate?

Mr.Spota seems to have gone MIA in recent weeks. Cops bring down an assortment of drug deals, gun deals, and gang activity and Spota is no where to be found. He usually likes to take the credit for all of these arrests.

Ha ha ...

You still need to proove it Hawk....

Wow.....can't watch the shows as I have next to no downloads available and the A&E won't air here tell February. ........ but listened to the WB's radio chat.....

Really.....check my ears.....Mr Ray said Bissett was a client of Shannan's......she was setting herself up for high end market....

I'm smelling blackmail here.....

But...... it's a noob amongst the players I think.... they don't even know.....but sure as hell covering all their arses...

I really don't have to prove anything, Pug. It suffices to know I PROVED it to myself and have done so without a shadow of a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member