Federal Investigation of Suffolk County Police Chief

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a questionaire from the court for jury duty. I became agitated. I was a victim of a home invasion some years ago. The kids and I were sleeping. I woke up when I heard my daughter yell out to me. He was arrested at some point and I was told by the DA how lucky we were. He said these things dont usually turn out well. On the heels off saying that he released him on his own recog. He had no known address. Of course he did not show up for his court date. He was picked up on a warrant on a later date. He was once again released on his own recog. He did not show up for court a second time. I was pizzed off. After that he was arrested for stealing a car. He did 2 years for that. I was never contacted by the court. I did my own inquiry.

After being witness in the trial of my SIL I can no longer have faith in any jury. Trust me this isn't based on a bias, it is based on fact.

Any one of a dozen lies proven at trial was worthy of an acquittal.

When he was sentenced two jurors took the time to come to court to view the sentencing. They each got a hug and a smile from the prosecutor. The ugly one was the most offensive of the two.

What kind of person comes to court to witness a lynching of another person, be they guilty or not? Only an animal would do such a thing. May the jury burn in hell for an eternity, especially that fat ugly one. But God seems to have punished her by letting her live in her ugly body.

16 morons sitting on a jury to determine another human being's life. I didn't realize until that day it was possible to pile shyte that high in one place.

Hawk

I don't understand why your son in law doesn't SUE for his civil rights.

Here is an article in today's paper about a man who was beaten down by Elliot Spitzer and sued and WON MILLIONS.

Dentist who beat Spitzer’s fraud charges warns he shouldn’t be NYC controller.

After Leonard Morse was found not guilty in a Medicare fraud case brought by then-New York attorney general Eliot Spitzer, the dentist filed a federal lawsuit claiming false arrest and malicious prosecution This year, Morse won a staggering $7.7 million judgment against the state. Morse was found not guilty and later filed suit in federal court, claiming false arrest and malicious prosecution.

He obtained vindication this year, winning a staggering $7.7 million judgment against the state.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...yc-controller-article-1.1396874#ixzz2Ypn0Z8Wm
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/dentist-warns-spitzer-nyc-controller-article-1.1396874

My son in law is a convicted FELON. He remains as one to this day. I think if he is exonerated one day he probably wouldn't sue. Just because you are exonerated doesn't mean the DA didn't have the right to prosecute you. If he could prove everything I have said to be true he can sue and win. Sometimes you just have to let it go.

I know about the case above. Now you know how I feel about Spota. Spitzer and Spota would make for a great match race if they were horses.

Don't expect justice in the courts. It is all about protecting the system and their jobs. My buddy is suing Spitzer for $50 Million and it is on hold.

I spoke to the doctor several months ago when the story first broke. If I opened up the paper one day and read somebody killed this EVIL man I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

You should follow the case of Francis A Zarro. It is terrible what Spitzer did to him. Prosecuted him with no authority. Had documents forged the AG needed to prosecute. Never produced the original letter of authorization. Continue to fight such production of letter and passed to Cuomo and Schneiderman.

What Zarro wants is for the AG to produce the letter. All he has now is a copy of a letter, a document that can be easily forged.

He just added to his Writ a document from a well known document examiner who says he can't make a certified judgment on the authenticity of the letter without the original. The OAG filed a reply to deny the affidavit of the examiner into evidence.

The Banking Dept has said they never heard of Zarro. How did they write the letter if they never heard of him. There is a protocol required before a person can be prosecuted by the OAG - NYS Exec Law 63 (3).

Please don't go too deep into the Zarro matter and talk about guilt or innocence. That is beyond our pay-grade. I just don't know enough about the case to make an intelligent opinion. Intelligent, but not an opinion on faith.

The issue here is why the OAG continues to resist the production of the letter. This letter, by law has to be archived and recorded in the NYS Archives. It never got there because it never existed. What did 'exist' years later and when Zarro was in jail and FOILED 4x, and was told the Banking Dept NEVER heard of him and they had no copy of the letter, original or otherwise they suddenly produced a much copied of a purported letter of the original. That letter was examined by an expert. He issued an affidavit that he can't properly examine the letter to come to a determination. He needs the original. That report was attached to the Writ only days ago. The OAG responded the examiner's report should not be part of the case????

Zarro needed the former Banking Supt to authenticate the letter and her signature. She has resisted doing so and won't even issue a sworn affidavit as to what happened. Funny thing is she works for a high end investment company as a managing director where Integrity is supposed to count.

All the State has to do is to produce the letter. They have spent countless amounts of money fighting this one very simple request.

Spitzer is EVIL. He even looks like the Devil. Cuomo follows suit because to correct this miscarriage of justice opens him up to being asked, if Eliot got to become governor by abusing his authority, what did you do while AG. Schneiderman is no better than the both of them.

Hawkshaw, in your opinion has anyone who's been found guilty by a jury of his peers ever actually been guilty? In your opinion, is there a deviant sexual perversion that JB isn't involved in? From your posts I think I already know the answers. And you can mock me for calling JB a lifelong public servant, but he is. I'm going to mock you for using the term unsuspecting cop. Where do they hang out, with unicorns in the land of bigfoot?

I JUST didn't know what you meant when you wrote 'unsuspecting.' Did you mean they should have known........please clarify.

What I meant is 3 cops that came into the courtroom that worked with him and were friends came in with an open mind. SCPD did their usual stunts of putting out rumors there is evidence of guilt. The same thing they did with Bissent. Poison to Well to get the normally suspicious on your side.

They came in 50-50, judging from what they said. I can tell you they didn't leave that way and they ONLY HEARD ONE WITNESS, A piece of garbage who was once their supervisor.

AND THE SOB THAT ordered his people to frame the SIL is now under investigation by the FBI for a civil rights violation. That is the reason that can be published until such time more can be revealed. What I have heard from MANY sources is what was in the bag stolen out of his car that lead to the civil rights charges was a pile of <modsnip> *advertiser censored*.

LIN - I think the Burke Factor may have everything to do with this case to the extent why it appears it is not being investigated.

When you have a major police figure involved in this case who has been widely rumored to be an abuser of prostitutes (I STRESS RUMORED) and is rumored to have assaulted them. Then you have him embroiled in another RUMOR that the bag taken out of his car MIGHT have had something very damaging to his career, if not his liberty.

This particular TOPIC started with the question:... FBI invol, or lack thereof....and now the FBI is involved in what is rumored to be a sex deviancy related case - WELL my friend I think this Board and this Topic is a perfect fit to discuss this issue.

LIN - I think the Burke Factor may have everything to do with this case to the extent why it appears it is not being investigated.

When you have a major police figure involved in this case who has been widely rumored to be an abuser of prostitutes (I STRESS RUMORED) and is rumored to have assaulted them. Then you have him embroiled in another RUMOR that the bag taken out of his car MIGHT have had something very damaging to his career, if not his liberty.

This particular TOPIC started with the question:... FBI invol, or lack thereof....and now the FBI is involved in what is rumored to be a sex deviancy related case - WELL my friend I think this Board and this Topic is a perfect fit to discuss this issue.

and you really want to know what is going on in the court room
of loeb's case......... you always CAN call the court clerk and ask to purchase the transcriptions of the pleadings that day. As you know there is a court reporter who sells them by the page. Then you can read all of it.
Anyone can do this. It just costs money

Do you think WPIX or Newsday would have availed themselves of that information to find out what was Ms.Angeli's conflict in dropping the Loeb case.

In my son in law's case there came a time where the ADA was badgering our witness to clearly get him to utter something that would cause another 'fire'. He was forbidden to do so by a very amiable judge who gave the DA everything in the kitchen store. The judge had to show he was fair. It was about getting information in about the SIL using steroids, or to suggest that.

There came a series of objections by the defense lawyer. It was very clear to all that the DA was trying to get our witness to utter something he shouldn't have said.

Hudson said in a sidebar: Mr.Timmons, I know where you are going with this and if you do so I am going to call a mistrial.

Mr.Timmons, replied, "I understand your instructions, Judge, and I am going to do so anyway.

Those are verbatim quotes.

We got the daily sheets from the reporter and there it was.

The ADA got the witness to say: "But I didn't know there was a drug test that night."

The defense lawyer first asked Hudson for 5 minutes with his witness to tell him to be careful to say what they clearly wanted him to say. Believe it or not but the trial was going so great and this was the next to last witness we really didn't want a mistrial. We wanted it to end with an acquittal so there would be no accusing of a judge tanking this case for us.

When that sterling reporter that my son in law paid a fortune to for the daily and appeal transcripts that part of the above was not in the record. It disappeared like a fart in the wind. The CJC could care less. They never bothered to follow up on my complaint. I didn't even have a telephone number or a person to call.

Transcripts? they should be made of tissue paper because nobody reads them. They should be on tissue paper because you might be able to use them for better use when you don't think you need them anymore.

Did you know that many stenographers have audio recorders encased in their machines? did you know that. That in some courts, I am sure in all the courts in SC, if the judge finds you turned it on you will be hard pressed for work after that.

What is wrong with having a recorder? The reporters write in their own brand of language that others might find hard to understand. Why wouldn't a Judge want a second or back-up record of what transpired in their court. This is the 21st Century, isn't it?

All of my important meetings at work get recorded. Then secretary summarizes the meeting. But just like any human being the summary sometimes misses or does not detail something important. The tape (mp3) is very helpful so I don't make myself look like a fool and ask someone who was in the meeting "duhhhh what did he say?"

I however am different than a lot of people. If I make a mistake...I cop to it and try to fix it. We are all human and we all make mistakes.

All of my important meetings at work get recorded. Then secretary summarizes the meeting. But just like any human being the summary sometimes misses or does not detail something important. The tape (mp3) is very helpful so I don't make myself look like a fool and ask someone who was in the meeting "duhhhh what did he say?"

I however am different than a lot of people. If I make a mistake...I cop to it and try to fix it. We are all human and we all make mistakes.

Very true. It's the recovery from an error that says a lot about you.

You can miss a word or two. I didn't know can easily be I did know. But the back and forth of Hudson and Timmons - that couldn't be lost even if you were blind, dumb, and stupid.

That particular back and forth caused the whole court building into hysterical laughter. The lawyers were telling everyone that Timmons told Hudson to go F himself and Hudson didn't do a thing about it.

I've done transcription work for years... verbatim is preferred (and usually required) over summary especially related to medical and legal work. Summary is much too subjective. But, either way, mistakes DO happen.

I'm not in medical or legal field.

It's more for my personal use. I can throw the thing out the window if I want. No law or policy binds me to do it. Just personal practice.

I know board meetings of certain public agencies have to be available to public verbatim which is why they have created the "executive session". A lot of school boards use this to cover their dirty business.

There is a film clip of a 48 hours show coming up this next Saturday. In that clip you hear SCPD Chief of Detectives Varrone say about SG - you hear her scream out they are trying to kill me.. It sounds like he might be referring to the tape. We will have to wait and see exactly what Varrone is referring to.

If it is the tape I have to wonder if Det. Stephan heard a different tape ??? He heard no such thing. Stay tuned.

Chief Varrone is no longer the Chief of Detectives. He has been replaced by a SPOTA-ITE, and Burke pal, a guy named Madigan. My information is Burke might not last until Saturday night when the show airs.

I believe these machines can churn out transcripts by voice recognition. The reporter doesn't even have to type. Why not use it as a back-up or a primary source to compare to the steno transcript?

In that clip you hear SCPD Chief of Detectives Varrone say about SG - you hear her scream out they are trying to kill me.. It sounds like he might be referring to the tape. We will have to wait and see exactly what Varrone is referring to.

If it is the tape I have to wonder if Det. Stephan heard a different tape ???

That's a point you make often, and you're right; it's accepted that SG said "they're trying to kill me" - who can assert something like that "calmly", as per Det. Stephan's take on it?

My information is Burke might not last until Saturday night ...
Would be great if it's kiddie *advertiser censored*, or at least some kind of *advertiser censored*, that was in the stolen bag; might finally put an end to any fantasy that that SCPD is even trying to solve LISK.

I believe these machines can churn out transcripts by voice recognition. The reporter doesn't even have to type. Why not use it as a back-up or a primary source to compare to the steno transcript?

Using it as backup seems like a no-brainer... surprising they don't use both.

Voice recognition as well as EMR implementation put me out of a job. :shakehead: Way off topic but needed to whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1