Federal Investigation of Suffolk County Police Chief

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was left up to them they wouldn't even have a stenographer in the room.

I think all trials should be televised if the defendant wants it. When that lying scum chased the three cops out of the courtroom into the hallway he screamed at them for being there. If the trial was televised that would have never gotten away with it.

Dormer wouldn't have dared order them to explain why they were there.

Why isn't IAB looking over Hickey's testimony to see if was telling the truth?

I think someone in this county knows more than we do. I am not talking about cops. I think a John, a pimp, a hooker......know something that they have not come forward with. Out of fear? Lack of compassion? Or are they stuck in a shooting gallery somewhere and just completely absorbed by addiction?

I think that's the only way this case will break.

I remember reading at a much earlier date that prostitutes that come forward with information are laughed at. Its meant to deter.

I remember reading at a much earlier date that prostitutes that come forward with information are laughed at. Its meant to deter.

I personally know a gal who was once a drug addicted hooker. She must have been a knock-out when she was younger. She still looks pretty good even after the ravages of drugs, booze etc. have taken its toll.

She hung with a group of druggies. A certain cop showed favoritism to some and not to others. Tipped off the favorites of impending raids, and let the others on their own. Those not so favored turned him in.

IAB sets her up in a van outside of a motel on 112. She is smoking dope, or made to appear that way. The call goes out to the suspect cop about a suspicious vehicle. He shows up and decides this matter could be adjudicated in his 'courtroom' in the motel. They repair to the motel room. It is wired for video and sound. She is seen blowing crack smoke in his face. She gets on the bed and he is seen taking down his pants and mounting her. IAB barges in and makes the arrest. This cop is literally caught with his pants down.

SCPD will eventually give this guy a free pass. This poor guy was going through a bad divorce - I wonder why he wife was divorcing him,

When I was told the story several years ago he was still on the PD.

maybe they don't want to hear what the gals have to say?

I am sure what the gals have to say will tittle late the cops. I am told there is one such gal, a very much arrested and convicted prostitute who calls a certain well known SCPD cop on a frequent basis. Been doing this for years much to the amusement of the cops that have to take and reject her calls. How do you think the press got her name - the cops told them.

6/5 Pick Em, this gal is out of town and on vacation where it is difficult to reach her. They have been known to do this with witnesses.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom is on some sort of vacation. We don't hear much of him lately.

I think was we see and hear the full version of the 7/20 48 hours tape on the Gilgo Beach homicides and know EXACTLY what the former Chief of Detectives said regarding SG' was heard screaming : "They are going to kill me." was said on the 23 minute 911 tape or heard by residents, will cause to have some very serious questions about how SCPD 'investigated' this case.

If Chief Varrone says it was on the tape then one has to ask why did Det.Stephan write that letter to Newsday saying he heard no indication she was in fear for her life.

I can tell you with a 99.9 degree of certainty that no SCPD detective is going to write such a letter and sign his name to it. Leaking that is another matter, but putting your name to it in ANY circumstances boggles the mind.

IMO, Stephan would have not written that letter unless he was told to do so by his superiors.

We will have to wait for the full version to come to a more intelligent conclusion.

AND THE SOB THAT ordered his people to frame the SIL is now under investigation by the FBI for a civil rights violation. That is the reason that can be published until such time more can be revealed. What I have heard from MANY sources is what was in the bag stolen out of his car that lead to the civil rights charges was a pile of <modsnip> *advertiser censored*.
Somehow I am not surprised by this possible revelation.

It was pretty clear from the get-go that there was more in that bag than police issue equipment.

I thought that was very unusual myself.

Im still shocked that Bellone has not thrown Burke under the bus by now.

after the way Bellone appointed Burke he would look even more like a Jackazz he already is. Burke and Spota took care of Levy

Actually hawk. You are wrong here. Burke and spota did not take care of levy. Levy took care of himself.
Never left himself an out. You get into that game you should always have a back up plan,

Some things may have been furthered or executed by others but he should have been smart enough to have insurance policy.

You know I actually sent Levy a letter or an email, or both telling him the grim reaper was right around the corner. This was almost 2 years before the crash. I didn't know why or how - I just knew it was coming. I told him to look in his rear view mirror because they will be the people he sees in his mirror.

Levy said he never got my messages.........sure.

Levy got into a pissing match with Spota. Levy wanted to take the cops out of the PAL program. Why have able bodied cops playing basketball with kids. I think Levy wanted to re-assign the disabled/light duty cops. Spota objected. Where he comes into this is still a mystery to me. When Levy is asked about this he said: " You don't pick a fight with the guy that can indict you." I thought it was so twisted that a CE could even think in those terms and not think it wasn't unusual.

A lot of things have passed since then. So many things that it makes me wonder why did Spota want to keep the cops close to the kids.

One pervert who was arrested for stalking kids appears to have been posting out of the SCPD PAL office on Portion Road, Ronkonkoma. It wouldn't surprise me if he is on the Board looking in on us.

This little creep was posting out of the Freeport FD, and appears to have been posting out of the PAL under different names: Freeport: FF Frank and Run???/PAL - Capt Denise, posing as a NYS female corrections sergeant. All he really did was a AMT for the NCPD.

Politics is a dirty game. Glad I don't play it.
Rather make money on my own.
Nothing wrong with taking interest in what goes on in local politics tho. I think it's every citizens duty. Both to vote and take interest. Change starts in your own home first, then on your block, then your township, then town, then district, then county.....well u get the picture. But u can't throw a rock or flowers at Obama (or any body) if you can't reach them.

Write that down, it's my deep thought of the day.

Levy got into a pissing match with Spota. Levy wanted to take the cops out of the PAL program. Why have able bodied cops playing basketball with kids. I think Levy wanted to re-assign the disabled/light duty cops. Spota objected. Where he comes into this is still a mystery to me. When Levy is asked about this he said: " You don't pick a fight with the guy that can indict you." I thought it was so twisted that a CE could even think in those terms and not think it wasn't unusual.

A lot of things have passed since then. So many things that it makes me wonder why did Spota want to keep the cops close to the kids.

One pervert who was arrested for stalking kids appears to have been posting out of the SCPD PAL office on Portion Road, Ronkonkoma. It wouldn't surprise me if he is on the Board looking in on us.

This little creep was posting out of the Freeport FD, and appears to have been posting out of the PAL under different names: Freeport: FF Frank and Run???/PAL - Capt Denise, posing as a NYS female corrections sergeant. All he really did was a AMT for the NCPD.

So who can indict Spota?

The State Attorney is a farce and a waste of the taxpayer's money. I wrote a very long complaint to then AG Cuomo telling him how Spota broke the law.

Spota had 2 miscreants he would use in the case of my SIL give him confessions they set fire to an occupied building in Yonkers for hire. The confession included two others that Spota wouldn't use as witnesses. He had this information for more than a year and a half and never passed it on to his counterpart in Westchester County. Spota's detectives never told their counterparts in the Yonkers, PD or the Fire Marshal in the YFD. By the time I discovered it the statute of limitations was going to expire in two months.

The two that confessed were given immunity for that crime because of what they did for Spota. Spota never told the West.DA. I have that in writing by the current DA DiFiore. The other two were never prosecuted. They had no immunity.

The complaint I sent to the AG got 'lost'. Two months after I sent it to him I called and they said they never received the letter. I faxed it to them and they received it.

I would eventually receive a letter from the OAG this matter was being sent to the Public Corruption Unit. The next letter I received told me they had no jurisdiction.

I never spoke to a lawyer in the OAG office. They referred me to the West DA. In turn, Ms.DiFiore told me to make my complaint to Spota and Judge Hudson. I wrote her a letter telling her she must be smoking 'crack' they are the people I am complaining about. I then received a letter from the West.DA advising me there was no record of any conversations between her office and Spota's office regarding this matter.

State AG? Are you kidding me. They are useless as ..........

When Pirro ran against Cuomo in the AG election Cuomo ONLY LOST one county - SUFFOLK. That had to be fixed.

When the appellate court reversed the Tankleff Case, Spota had to ask for a Special Prosecutor - guess who? When Cuomo finished his 'investigation' he left a few things off the final report. He forgot to report he sent two of his investigators to the prison to interview a longtime friend of 12 years of Tankleff. That fellow, a wrongfully convicted person himself tells the investigators TANKLEFF never told him that he killed his parents. The friend had everything to gain and nothing to lose if he told them what they wanted to hear. Instead, Cuomo made references to unknown persons in the system that said Tankleff told them he did it, but not the guy closest to Tankleff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx