Federal Investigation of Suffolk County Police Chief

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPADE and TKMB - Trust me the Burke story has been watered down at the insistence of Bellone and his deputy. In that article it said the DepCE had 'no comment' but he sure had a lot to say when he called Newsday to quash the juicier parts of the story. But the DCE had 'no comment' for this story. Yeah, right.

Always keep in mind that it is Burke/Bellone/ Spota that are in the forefront of the Giglo Beach case.

BTW, it would interest you to know that there is a case where the parents of a murdered woman are suing Suffolk County for not responding to her dead daughter's pleas for help. Watch Chan12, Newsday's parent company and you will see and hear the 911 calls made to SCPD crying for help.

i googled that case like crazy to see who the attorney was.
I know john ray is sueing scpd...i was wondering if HE was representing that family. yes....its been in the news lately. INCREDIBLY sad to hear her calls. I was thinking the exact same thing....

how come sg's call is not released.

SPADE and TKMB - Trust me the Burke story has been watered down at the insistence of Bellone and his deputy. In that article it said the DepCE had 'no comment' but he sure had a lot to say when he called Newsday to quash the juicier parts of the story. But the DCE had 'no comment' for this story. Yeah, right.

Always keep in mind that it is Burke/Bellone/ Spota that are in the forefront of the Giglo Beach case.

Loeb is in jail on high bail for no other reason that to terrorize him into silence so he won't tell what was really in the car. It is just like the Clint Eastwood movie "Absolute Power" Loeb, like Eastwood saw something he wasn't supposed to see.
How did they figure out it was Loeb... the article did not say.

Burke went to Loeb's house....and that is AGAINST PROTOCOL. YOU never have an officer of the law...go to the perp's house. NEVER.
so in the wild wild west of the suffolk county....

WHO polices' the police chief?
he needs to be investigated...ABOVE SB's head.
is it fbi?
suffolk county won't let the fbi help the lisk case.
that is what they told me...face to face. (fbi told me face to face)

Burke went to Loeb's house....and that is AGAINST PROTOCOL. YOU never have an officer of the law...go to the perp's house. NEVER.

is it fbi?

-------------------

Doesn't it make you wonder what else did he do against protocol?

-------------------

Doesn't it make you wonder what else did he do against protocol?

its so wild wild west over there in that kowboy land.

even bernie kerik - ex police commissioner of nypd...
went to PRISON.
even HE was investigated and found guilty.

why isnt this cockroach investigated?

That article sparked my interest as well. When I read it today I said "that hawk was right"

is it fbi?

I dont understand why the feds needs Suffolk Co permission to investigate this case. There was interstate sex trafficing involved. Thats why Akeem Cruz is in prison. They would probably not be interested anyway.

i googled that case like crazy to see who the attorney was.
I know john ray is sueing scpd...i was wondering if HE was representing that family. yes....its been in the news lately. INCREDIBLY sad to hear her calls. I was thinking the exact same thing....

how come sg's call is not released.

In the case where the girl and her family called 911 and they allege the cops didn't respond, the lawyer is Frederick Brewington. He is a pip when it comes to racial related cases.

The LOEB case the guy is represented by a Nassau based lawyer named ToniMarie Angeli. She has been hired as an 18B lawyer. I think she is sorry she took the case.

In the case where the girl and her family called 911 and they allege the cops didn't respond, the lawyer is Frederick Brewington. He is a pip when it comes to racial related cases.

The LOEB case the guy is represented by a Nassau based lawyer named ToniMarie Angeli. She has been hired as an 18B lawyer. I think she is sorry she took the case.

ok. thank u.
be interesting to see who goes to read impact statements and what is said at the sentencing. and then what the judge decides!!!

FBI - I think some of you folks watch too much of a very good TV show called "Criminal Minds."
When I was in the NYPD I had a partner that loved being the star. Any big case and he was sure to show up. He would retire and go to Hollywood, where he made a very big pile of money. He started as a Tech Advisor and ended up as a producer. All those crimes he couldn't solve in the PD he put on the show. One episode is of an unsolved murder case I posted on these Boards some time ago.

Heck, give me a camera and a good script writer and I can find Judge Crater.

I wrote an email to the FBI Public Corruption Unit, To my shock and surprise I actually got a phone call from the Melville office. I told the Agent what I believed what was in the SUV of a police chief. He asked me for my sources. I didn't tell him. I did tell him my sources have sources. I told him these people are terrorized to speak out.

I then told him the VERY BEST source in this case is sitting in a prison on 1/2 M bail. He is sitting there waiting for you. Why don't you go see him. I am sure with the right inducements you will get all the facts you need. The best part is the case is federal.

I wrote an email to the FBI Public Corruption Unit, To my shock and surprise I actually got a phone call from the Melville office. I told the Agent what I believed what was in the SUV of a police chief. He asked me for my sources. I didn't tell him. I did tell him my sources have sources. I told him these people are terrorized to speak out.

I then told him the VERY BEST source in this case is sitting in a prison on 1/2 M bail. He is sitting there waiting for you. Why don't you go see him. I am sure with the right inducements you will get all the facts you need. The best part is the case is federal.

Did I read the article wrong? I thought it said the bail was reduced and the guy's out on $10k bond.

Did I read the article wrong? I thought it said the bail was reduced and the guy's out on $10k bond.

I believe its his co-defendant who received 10 thousand bail. The other guy is sitting in jail on 500 thousand bail.

Yup, I think the problem is they think the media will be on this guy like White on Rice once he is out of jail. Trust me when I say if they could arrange for the fellow to have an 'accident' while he is in jail they would do it in a heartbeat.

Right now they are probably content with terrorizing him and his family. His brother is supposed to be a petty thief. They will even threaten his mother and grandmother if that is what it takes to keep him quiet.

Trust me this guy gets out and he is going to be re-located where it is difficult for him to be found.

As we speak, the FEDS are escavating the ground under a garage in Ozone Park. This is the former home of James Burke. (Not the chief). He is the character Robert Dinero played in Good Fellows. They might be looking for money also. In the movie he pulled off a 6 million dollar heist at Kennedy Airport. The money was never recovered.

Maybe Chief Burke can lend the FEDS a hand. Considering that he tells people the gangster Burke was his uncle, Chief Burke might know something about it. BTW, I have offered wondered just how much of an 'uncle' the gangster Burke really was to young James.....BTW, I have reason to believe the uncle part of the story is true. But....... I got this nagging feeling there is something more to this that meets the eye.

The elder Burke lived in Howard Beach on the New Side, right across from a densely weeded area abutting JFK.

The FEDS should also think about going to 91st in Ozone Park, not far from where the gangster Burke lived. There seems to be a connection between the house on 91 st and the Burke family.

The old saying is: THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.

The elder Burke started on his life of crime as early as 12. In and out of reform schools until he hit the big time......

I know another Burke that had a well established career as a burglar and drug dealer when he was only 12.

I trust "gangsters" and "mafia" more than politicians.

I have been saying that for many years now. I knew the real Jimmy Burke when I was about 14 or so. I played my first horse with him, a horse named Brown Sugar. It lost.

He was a funny guy. No one was more shocked than me when I learned he might have killed all those people. What I also know the guy got off on stealing. It was never about the money, it was always about getting away with something.

Lufthansa happened in Mid-December. I went back to my old neighborhood to see an old friend. I see Jimmy coming into the place and I say to the guy with me - WTF! He is supposed to be in jail. Yeah, he is, but he is out on work release. I knew right then and there he did Lufthansa.

Bunked into him at Teddy's Diner back in the late 1960's. He was sitting at the counter and Vario and his goons were sitting at a table. It was after 3AM. One look at Jimmy and I knew he was in trouble. Offered my help to walk him out and he wouldn't take it because he lived by his own code. It was a sit down to decide if they would kill him. Learned that a few weeks later. My going into the diner at that time caused them to call a time-out. Whether they would have killed him is something I will never know.

The 'crime' against him was he slapped a made guy's nephew in the face for past posting him. Made me really wonder how connected he was if they were even thinking about killing him for slapping a nobody that stole from him.

The 'crime' against him was he slapped a made guy's nephew in the face for past posting him.

what does that mean?

maybe you are lucky you did not get killed that night.
what would it matter to them...
if you got killed too.
one less cop on the beat - on the street.
in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member