Fingerprints and gloves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be some truth to the duct tape prints being lifted & the fingerprints belonging to Casey. I wonder when the local news will pick up on it.

I go both ways with him. Sometimes I think, "That LP is a great guy doing all this." Then he does or says some wacko thing and I wonder if he is in it for the publicity. He is on TV with this more than NG.

Wether or not LP is "Genuine" or a "Con" has been an ongoing debate here at WS since he arrived on the scene.

I'd say it's about 50/50

Me personally...I think he's a Con & he's in it for a future book deal & also to boost his T-shirt & DVD sales

Wether or not LP is "Genuine" or a "Con" has been an ongoing debate here at WS since he arrived on the scene.

I'd say it's about 50/50

Me personally...I think he's a Con & he's in it for a future book deal & also to boost his T-shirt & DVD sales

I've read all of the debates (big time lurker, rare poster) and I agree with you, he is in it for something.

I can't imagine Casey, who signed her own name to a forged check and drove around with a body in her car trunk, would be "careful" about fingerprints. George told LE she liked to live on the edge.

I think the odds of fingerprints are better than 50/50.

JMO

The gloves... Cindy being a nurse, would she keep medical gloves around the house? I know some people "borrow" things from their employer-maybe she had some. I don't know anyone who keeps those around but me.

Personally, I hate touching raw meat so I keep a box of latex gloves under my sink for when I cook. I also have gardening gloves of all types and winter gloves and mittens.

I really can't imagine trying to use duct tape with any type of glove. It just seems too cumbersome and difficult. And I'm pretty adept at using all kinds of tape being a DIY'er. I really doubt KC used gloves.

Do you think this had something to do with her message to LA regarding what seemed to be her trying to possibly lead him to the body? Maybe she wanted him to hide it better, thinking that LE wasn't going to let this case just disappear and she feared they'd find the evidence that directly linked her to the crime? Sorry for kind of rambling-just trying to get a handle on this.

The gloves... Cindy being a nurse, would she keep medical gloves around the house? I know some people "borrow" things from their employer-maybe she had some. I don't know anyone who keeps those around but me.

Personally, I hate touching raw meat so I keep a box of latex gloves under my sink for when I cook. I also have gardening gloves of all types and winter gloves and mittens.

I really can't imagine trying to use duct tape with any type of glove. It just seems too cumbersome and difficult. And I'm pretty adept at using all kinds of tape being a DIY'er. I really doubt KC used gloves.

Do you think this had something to do with her message to LA regarding what seemed to be her trying to possibly lead him to the body? Maybe she wanted him to hide it better, thinking that LE wasn't going to let this case just disappear and she feared they'd find the evidence that directly linked her to the crime? Sorry for kind of rambling-just trying to get a handle on this.

I agree,

I would think that the Tape would stick to latex gloves & tear them.

I'm going to do an experiment to see if it's "Plausible"

BOLDED BY BOSTON

With the media and possibly LE tailing the Anthony family it would be really foolhardy to go near Caylee's remains.

Sending a P.I. might make sense.

Garden gloves(or some type of cloth gloves) were used in the Ramsey case, so we know that can be done.

The night the remains were discovered, one of the talking heads made a point of saying that you can't handle duct tape with gloves on; it sticks to the gloves.

Don't know whether he's right or wrong, but that it what he said.

I worked as a mural painter and worked with gloves and tape all the time. BUT NEVER at the SAME time. It's IMPOSSIBLE! I even used a low tack tape (blue wall tape), and the 2 don't mix. Forget duct tape.

I was waiting for this to be mentioned, because when poor Caylee was found and they mentioned duct tape. I knew KC's prints would have to be all over the tape.

Garden gloves(or some type of cloth gloves) were used in the Ramsey case, so we know that can be done.

The fibers would still stick though. KC isn't smart enough to cover that many bases. IF she used gloves, I'm sure those gloves can be found.

:laugh:
R U stuck?

Well,.....In case anyone is interested

I tried wrapping up my garbage with duct tape while wearing a pair of latex gloves & it's actually not as difficult as I thought it would be.

The only problem I had was getting the tape "Started" off the roll.

The gloves did not tear & I was able to tear the tape without "Biting" it.

The gloves I used are not actually latex but I think they are some kind of synthetic material as they seem a little thicker than latex.

The gloves are a light gray color & I think they're the "Latex Free" kind that you see in hospitols for people with allergies to latex.

Anyway, they seem thicker than ordinary latex so I guess it would depend on what kind of gloves Casey had available to her.

Wether or not it is possible for Casey to have worn latex gloves while taping the trash bag with duct tape my verdict is ..............

Highly Plausible - (depending on the gloves)

Now the "Heart Shaped Sticker" is another question

I heard on NG one night that one of the experts said even it latex gloves were used the fingerprint would still show up........I was amazed!
Now garden gloves, probably not........
My bet is that kc used her own fingers ..........
hopefully there are allot of prints on top and sticky and heart!!!
DP back on table IMO, but I know it's easier to convict LWOP.
It' so sick that there are so many little ones missing and bad endings.

I don't think Casey would thought of gloves and I don't think she owns pair. No Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne