Fingerprints and gloves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latex gloves would stick and rip but you could do it with garden gloves/work gloves.

That said, I doubt she wore gloves. That would require planning and thought.

Scene 1 -
Report: Casey Anthony's [partial] finger prints are found on the duct tape.
Scheme Team's response: Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez et al lifted Casey Anthony's partial fingerprint/s and planted it on the duct tape to frame our client.

Scene 2 -
Report: Casey Anthony's teeth mark/DNA is found on the duct tape.
Scheme Team's response: Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and her sister Samantha initially attempted to tape Casey Anthony's mouth when she was assaulted by them at Jay Blanchard Park. During that struggle Casey Anthony recalls struggling and attempting to bite her attacker. During the altercation, Casey Anthony's teeth mark/s transferred onto the tape. This same duct-tape was used to bind her daughter Caylee Anthony.

Hope this is the right place to post this:

"4 PM ET - Does fingerprint evidence link tot mom Casey Anthony to duct tape discovered at the crime scene? The discovery of Caylee's remains revealed her mouth was sealed with duct tape and at one time had a heart-shaped sticker placed right on top. According to reports, there are fingerprints on the duct tape and the evidence directly connects to Casey Anthony. This on the heels of a public memorial for little Caylee, where the Anthony fmaily poured out their hearts in loving memory of the toddler girl. "

From Nancy Grace blog today:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

What reports is Stacey Newman referencing? TH reports of possibilities?

Hope this is the right place to post this:

"4 PM ET - Does fingerprint evidence link tot mom Casey Anthony to duct tape discovered at the crime scene? The discovery of Caylee's remains revealed her mouth was sealed with duct tape and at one time had a heart-shaped sticker placed right on top. According to reports, there are fingerprints on the duct tape and the evidence directly connects to Casey Anthony. This on the heels of a public memorial for little Caylee, where the Anthony fmaily poured out their hearts in loving memory of the toddler girl. "

From Nancy Grace blog today:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Thanks, EgyptNug. Please let this be true.

I knew there would be!

If the press knows, the Anthony's know.

That explains all of the Anthony's pleas to the public to keep an open mind and not to prejudge. It also might be a reason the Anthony's want to talk to Casey and not have it videotaped.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

Thank God!!!!

And thank you for the link.

We heard last week there would be a document dump this week so I'm hoping for that now that the memorial service is over.

Nancy is running way behind. The information about the duct tape and about BC confirming that Caylee has been cremated is old news.

I wouldn't get too excited aboubt this. It is very carefully worded and it does not even say 'according to sources'. also, what reports? We here have read all the reports that have come out and there has been no mention of fingerprints. NG has been wrong numerous times before, and probably will be again.

While I would love this to be true, I will need to see more than just a mention on NG to take it as fact.

Nancy is running way behind. The information about the duct tape and about BC confirming that Caylee has been cremated is old news.

Ummm... no. It was only confirmed today by BC that Caylee was cremated. It was mentioned in Casey's statement that Jose read the other day. Other than that, it was purely speculation.

I have not seen a direct quote confirming the cremation. Please link. I have only heard KC statement via JB. Did BC state when?

I wouldn't get too excited aboubt this. It is very carefully worded and it does not even say 'according to sources'. also, what reports? We here have read all the reports that have come out and there has been no mention of fingerprints. NG has been wrong numerous times before, and probably will be again.

While I would love this to be true, I will need to see more than just a mention on NG to take it as fact.

It does seem to be a rumor at this point. No confirmation.

FWIW, LP is on NG and confirmed that the fingerprints do indeed belong to Casey.

FWIW, LP is on NG and confirmed that the fingerprints do indeed belong to Casey.

Does anyone else wonder how LP seems to know everything? Or *think* he knows everything?

How did he find out about the fingerprints before anyone else?

Does anyone else wonder how LP seems to know everything? Or *think* he knows everything?

How did he find out about the fingerprints before anyone else?

I wish I knew. He's got about the same odds as any other gamble, about 50/50.

Although, I do like him as a person. I think he really does care.

I wish I knew. He's got about the same odds as any other gamble, about 50/50.

Although, I do like him as a person. I think he really does care.

I go both ways with him. Sometimes I think, "That LP is a great guy doing all this." Then he does or says some wacko thing and I wonder if he is in it for the publicity. He is on TV with this more than NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams