Fingerprints and gloves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A reporter on the JVM show just said that if "The Profiteering bounty Hunter" is correct about the finger prints" then somebody in LE leaked that information to him before the defense had access & if true there will be sanctions issued to LE.

He doubts it's true because the law is very specific about 'Discovery" & if LE did have fingerprints of Casey then that info would have been given to the defense when they released the Documents a few weeks ago,

He also said that LE would not jeopardize their case by sharing info with LP

A reporter on the JVM show just said that if "The Profiteering bounty Hunter" is correct about the finger prints" then somebody in LE leaked that information to him before the defense had access & if true there will be sanctions issued to LE.

He doubts it's true because the law is very specific about 'Discovery" & if LE did have fingerprints of Casey then that info would have been given to the defense when they released the Documents a few weeks ago,

He also said that LE would not jeopardize their case by sharing info with LP

you know, LP started his comment with "i heard....." which in LP-speak is as good as a BS flag. he's got a 50/50 shot of what he "heard" being right.

as your Roving Robotic Mutt has been squaking from day one :cool:

when the evidence all comes out - JB, will be telling his client

"you are Done, before they stick a fork in you, you might want to take the plea deal because i cant defend you against this MASSIVE AMOUNT OF VERY INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE"

that is of course, if there is a plea deal even available anymore

LE might not even want to offer a deal immediately, they might want to see her squirm a little more.. whats good for the victim is good for the Killer:furious:

i hate her

Sorry, but does anyone else think something is VERY wrong when a leak aboout duct tape could get someone off of a murder charge because it did not follow "proper" procedure???

Sorry, but does anyone else think something is VERY wrong when a leak aboout duct tape could get someone off of a murder charge because it did not follow "proper" procedure???

LEAK SCHMEAK

it wont matter

if its on there.... her goose is cooked :cool:

I don't think Baez cares if she is convicted or not. He has her isolated. He has her looking up to him and he will continue on milking the case for what he can get out of it. He will never encourage her to do the right thing as he is the new source of strength for her. I think that is why he visits so often, to keep her in her place. He will not allow the family to visit her, as he protested to a visit with Cindy and George in the first place.

She is alone. He could care less

I totally agree.

LP said he heard it. He did not say who he heard it from. If he heard it from someone other than LE, I think that it would be hard to prove that it is not just a rumor.

I don't think Baez cares if she is convicted or not. He has her isolated. He has her looking up to him and he will continue on milking the case for what he can get out of it. He will never encourage her to do the right thing as he is the new source of strength for her. I think that is why he visits so often, to keep her in her place. He will not allow the family to visit her, as he protested to a visit with Cindy and George in the first place.

She is alone. He could care less.

Meanwhile, justice for Caylee may never come as Caylee would want it to come if she had a voice in the world from the people closest to her in life.

IMHO, I think Baez is quite taken with KC and she's the one running the show. I can picture her batting her eyes at him, giggling, telling him how much she needs him, etc. Didn't local news report that jail personnel had to repeatedly warn him to stop touching her?

I don't doubt he's trying to milk the case but I think she's doing a number on him.

you know, LP started his comment with "i heard....." which in LP-speak is as good as a BS flag. he's got a 50/50 shot of what he "heard" being right.

I agree....And he usally "Hears" something Spectacular when he runs out of things to say.

Thats his stagedy for making sure he keeps getting invited back.

The more face time he gets on Nancy the more T-shirts & DVD's he sells

JMO

IMHO, I think Baez is quite taken with KC and she's the one running the show. I can picture her batting her eyes at him, giggling, telling him how much she needs him, etc. Didn't local news report that jail personnel had to repeatedly warn him to stop touching her?

I don't doubt he's trying to milk the case but I think she's doing a number on him.

and yet, how is it that the anthony family as a whole do not like him? if this is what she is doing, and they are worried that she's going to spin lies and tell him stories they just do not want others to hear, why is it that their reaction is to hate HIM for falling under her spell instead of coming forward and saying that everyone needs to beware of her abilities to twist lies into plausible stories? why aren't they helping HIM help HER with her defense by letting him know he'll be sucked in by it all?

I wonder IF they are her fingerprints on the tape, if the defense could be "Oh, I (casey) applied duct tape to the gas cans months before, I may have unwrapped too much and had to rewrap it on the roll, so it COULD have my fingerprints from an unrelated use, on the sticky side of the tape." Thoughts?

Also, sort of related question, did anyone from here send NG and/or LE the picture pointing out the tub of heart paper or stickers in the garage on that top shelf?

I'm sure that's what the defense would say, but would anyone on the jury believe it?

I'm sure that's what the defense would say, but would anyone on the jury believe it?

and along comes someone to blow that defense theory clear out of the water

there should be another person's finger prints on the tape if the theory of extra tape left from someone else previous use

GRAND SLAM by the Mutt :cool:

and yet, how is it that the anthony family as a whole do not like him? if this is what she is doing, and they are worried that she's going to spin lies and tell him stories they just do not want others to hear, why is it that their reaction is to hate HIM for falling under her spell instead of coming forward and saying that everyone needs to beware of her abilities to twist lies into plausible stories? why aren't they helping HIM help HER with her defense by letting him know he'll be sucked in by it all?

I would totally agree IF we were talking about a functional family unit. They have their own agenda...keeping the family secrets. They're so deep in denial now, I doubt they would admit to anyone, even her attorney, that their perfect KC is flawed in any way. Maybe they hate him just because he has access to her and they don't? It's hard to tell with these people.

JMHO

I would totally agree IF we were talking about a functional family unit. They have their own agenda...keeping the family secrets. They're so deep in denial now, I doubt they would admit to anyone, even her attorney, that their perfect KC is flawed in any way. Maybe they hate him just because he has access to her and they don't? It's hard to tell with these people.

JMHO

:yes:

I saw that too, Friday. IIRC, it was Dr. Barden.

I had to chuckle. You CAN handle duct tape w/ gloves on - I do it all the time. You just hafta know what you're doin' :).

Casey didn't know WTH she was doing, IMHO. I'm using her choice of a disposal site as a new baseline against which I'll compare any other decision she had to make. IMHO, she made no extra effort whatsoever to exclude forensic evidence from the remains and associated items.

Knowing that she expended as little effort as needed in disposing of Caylee, it brings to light the fact of how CLEAN the car was, as in, someone had to have tidied up that car, and since SHE did not expect to get caught that particular day, it was likely another member of the household.

I think the tape will be traced back to the Anthonys because Casey would not have bought tape when she could have stolen it easier. I don't feel she wore gloves because I heard an expert say that it would be hard to wear gloves as they would continuously stick to the tape. She didn't think that far ahead so no she didn't wear gloves. The heart shaped sticker was an almost oops sorry about that, love ya kind of statement. I just hope the tape reveals once and for all that she put the tape there and no one else. I also think there is much more to come out that will be very damaging to her.

I want to believe that the duct tape was applied post-mortem to keep her tongue inside and her mouth closed. I don't think KC bothered to use gloves because she was probably in a hurry to get done with what she was doing so that she wasn't observed. I just can't get around wondering why, if the skull was detached, the duct tape was still stuck, yet "they" say there was no tissue. What was holding the tape in place?

KC didn't plan things, she just did them. The heart sticker was a after-thought IMO. There may have even been a print on the sticker or imbeded sticker glue. The more KC prints, the better, IMO.

IIRC, the ME said there was no "visible tissue" left on the skeleton. Could there have been tissue under the duct tape, (not visible), that allowed the tape to stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne