Fingerprints and gloves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A reporter on the JVM show just said that if "The Profiteering bounty Hunter" is correct about the finger prints" then somebody in LE leaked that information to him before the defense had access & if true there will be sanctions issued to LE.

He doubts it's true because the law is very specific about 'Discovery" & if LE did have fingerprints of Casey then that info would have been given to the defense when they released the Documents a few weeks ago,

He also said that LE would not jeopardize their case by sharing info with LP

Boston, I watched JVM too, and that was no reporter, that was a TH Defense attorney, and one who talks in an extreme defense way. I forget his last name, but first name is Drew. He, of course, as a defense attorney is going to spin about the release of discovery to JB. All these defense attorney talking heads keep saying how hard JB has to work to get his evidence, that the prosecution is "holding back". When the truth is that JB must learn to request what he wants, and what he doesn't request, the prosecution is not required to give him until closer to the trial date.

Also, wouldn't the fingerprint evidence have gone to the FBI to process? Maybe LP heard something from his contacts in the FBI.

Boston, I watched JVM too, and that was no reporter, that was a TH Defense attorney, and one who talks in an extreme defense way. I forget his last name, but first name is Drew. He, of course, as a defense attorney is going to spin about the release of discovery to JB. All these defense attorney talking heads keep saying how hard JB has to work to get his evidence, that the prosecution is "holding back". When the truth is that JB must learn to request what he wants, and what he doesn't request, the prosecution is not required to give him until closer to the trial date.

Also, wouldn't the fingerprint evidence have gone to the FBI to process? Maybe LP heard something from his contacts in the FBI.

If LP has been told about the duct tape finger print evidence and it is Casey Anthony's -- prior to defense getting that info -- this will be crushing to the investigation. Things like this have ruined investigations and completely derailed them. Sometimes I wonder who Padilla is actually supporting.

I have waited with baited breath for the finger print evidence. I want to hear it from the authorities and I want it to be factual. This evidence is huge and I don't want it muddied. I hope LP was just shooting off his mouth and on that show(NG), he may have been instructed too.

If the duct tape is the same roll that casey (borrowed, stole, whatever) from amy after the anything-but-clothes party, then it won't tie with the anthony house, imo.

i hope the ugly killer bought duct tape at target and the cops have the receipts and then used that same tape

and they present the evidence

and she goes to prison for the rest of her wretched life
i hate her

I don't think Baez cares if she is convicted or not. He has her isolated. He has her looking up to him and he will continue on milking the case for what he can get out of it. He will never encourage her to do the right thing as he is the new source of strength for her. I think that is why he visits so often, to keep her in her place. He will not allow the family to visit her, as he protested to a visit with Cindy and George in the first place.

She is alone. He could care less.

Meanwhile, justice for Caylee may never come as Caylee would want it to come if she had a voice in the world from the people closest to her in life.

Plus KC is a huge source of revenue/publicity for JB. Future media
deals must be considered. Once she's in prison he'll drop all that
midnight visiting.

I think the tape will be traced back to the Anthonys because Casey would not have bought tape when she could have stolen it easier. I don't feel she wore gloves because I heard an expert say that it would be hard to wear gloves as they would continuously stick to the tape. She didn't think that far ahead so no she didn't wear gloves. The heart shaped sticker was an almost oops sorry about that, love ya kind of statement. I just hope the tape reveals once and for all that she put the tape there and no one else. I also think there is much more to come out that will be very damaging to her.

Ditto...All she had on her mind was Tony L and living in her little fairy land seeing herself as his wife but not as a mother...at the expense of her little Caylee and what is troubling without remorse. She is diabolical!!!

IIRC, the ME said there was no "visible tissue" left on the skeleton. Could there have been tissue under the duct tape, (not visible), that allowed the tape to stick?

Ever since Dr. G reported no VISIBLE soft tissue..I have wondered about this statement. Why not say no soft tissue was present? It has always made me go hm.....

i hope the ugly killer bought duct tape at target and the cops have the receipts and then used that same tape

and they present the evidence

and she goes to prison for the rest of her wretched life
i hate her

Have we ever seen the Winn Dixie receipt? I don't recall that one being in the dump and it has made me wonder why for months.

He was probably referring to rubber or latex gloves. You can use it while wearing gardening (cloth) gloves. I've done it. Had to use my teeth to tear it though.

WOW! Casey saliva stuck on the sticky side of the tape would be too much to hope for? I can hope.

You can not tear duct tape with gloves on.

Maybe not, don't know, as I haven't tried it. I know you can cut duct tape just fine with gloves on though..I've done it. JMO.

Maybe not, don't know, as I haven't tried it. I know you can cut duct tape just fine with gloves on though..I've done it. JMO.

well, I'm not very coordinated. :) My tries always ended up with a bizarre unusual tape ball.

well, I'm not very coordinated. :) My tries always ended up with a bizarre unusual tape ball.

It's all about what kind of gloves. I used gardening gloves, the cloth ones and it was cake!

Gloves... KC!? She never thought she would get caught, so there was no need to make any extra work... Besides, KC hates work! No, she just killed her, threw her in the trunk, and went out to rent a movie with TonE, ho hum... Every day KC solutions for every day KC problems... A mother's work is never done... I bet she was thinking how clever she was the whole time... Except at night while she slept, and she saw the little baby's face staring back at her...

don't beat around the bush, say what you mean lol
:clap::clap::clap:

LOL

i will say that not only are her rotten evil finger prints are on the tape
BUT i will guess that some of her fibers from her clothes are on the tape also

so, i guess we all better be prepared that the "BABY SITTER" was also prone
to borrowing casey's clothes.......

the actual idea of her doing what she has been accused of makes me want to WRETCH my MUTT GUTS out :puke::puke:

when a spider wiggles his way into my house or garage, i pick him up and let him go.... but thats just me :cool::D:cooler:

what she has done is so EVIL, and for her family to deny the evidence which is glaring like a laser beam right at them not only makes them complicent in not having justice have its day

it reveals something about them which makes me wonder how they can even sleep at night, i question everything they say and do....

:furious:

If JB is intentionally giving bad advise to KC and really doesnt care if he gets her off or not, can she appeal using another attorney on that basis only? What are her chances of winning that appeal ?

I'm a bit confused..did the newest documents say there were definitely no fingerprints on the duct tape or was it not addressed? And does anyone know when there will be a new doc dump and what it might contain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne