GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is why I defend social workers with all of my heart and soul! See what happened here? They DID report the neglect and the abuse. They DID mention several times of him living in a dangerous environment with gang members, drugs, guns (a gun shot occurred in their apartment and no one backed up the social worker to get him out of that environment once and for all?)

Can you imagine how his caseworkers are feeling right now, reporting all of this, with clear descriptions spelled out as to why this child needed to be removed- hell, they did get him removed, only to return him that Friday and he was killed the next day!

Social workers are at the bottom of the totem pole- they've seen and hear everything, and many times, they are overruled and their recommendations ignored, and for what?

They couldn't even keep him safe during a d$#n visit!

Even while in foster care, Jordan was allowed at least one unsupervised visit with his parents, on June 18, 2017, during which he got caught in the middle of a fight between his father and a rival that ended with Jordan getting hit in the lip and being treated by emergency medical technicians, the newspaper reported.

Slain Florida boy's foster parents seek changes in child services
Shot twice in the driveway.And these people came out in shirts saying "Justice for Jordan". I bet they are not speaking today or they are looking for an attny.

This is why I defend social workers with all of my heart and soul! See what happened here? They DID report the neglect and the abuse. They DID mention several times of him living in a dangerous environment with gang members, drugs, guns (a gun shot occurred in their apartment and no one backed up the social worker to get him out of that environment once and for all?)

Can you imagine how his caseworkers are feeling right now, reporting all of this, with clear descriptions spelled out as to why this child needed to be removed- hell, they did get him removed, only to return him that Friday and he was killed the next day!

Social workers are at the bottom of the totem pole- they've seen and hear everything, and many times, they are overruled and their recommendations ignored, and for what?
I agree. If you have dealt with social workers you know how over worked and underpaid they are. Not to mention under appreciated. They also take direction from their supervisors as well as Judges and really don't make the call only follow procedure and orders.

So it appears they all lived together when Jordan was taken away.
I wonder if part of bio moms plan was she had to have her own place away from everyone else in the reports. I wonder if she lived alone with little Jordan. I wonder how long she lived there?

The shirts and all the poor mememe's....they are only trying to GAIN...be it sympathy, most likely just hoping for $$$. Baby Jordan is and will always be a prop to them. Somebody in the group saw him being mistreated , I am betting many times... This didn't just start!
If you see something, say something!

I agree. If you have dealt with social workers you know how over worked and underpaid they are. Not to mention under appreciated. They also take direction from their supervisors as well as Judges and really don't make the call only follow procedure and orders.
My friend and her co-workers worked round the clock. Many times she would just get to bed, and was called out on an emergency to remove a child or children from a home, having to find a safe place for them overnight until they could get placed in a foster home. That would take her hours sometimes- what people don't realize is that sometimes these kids are in such a dangerous enviroment with parents threatening to find them and take them back themselves (while string out on drugs and alcohol), that social workers often times have to take the child or children further away to a save home- my friend had to drive two hours there, get them established for the night, make a report, drive back home just in time to get ready for the next work day!

She often ate breakfast, lunch and dinner in her car going from one case to another- many times she missed meals because of emergencies.

She missed holiday meals with her family, as well as many of her co-workers. Unlike doctors who cover certain holidays- it doesn't work like this when you are a social worker.

She sat with children at the hospital who were beaten and scared to death, and held their hands, hold them in her arms, and tried to soothe their fear while they had tests done to see if they had broken bones, when they were scared to get blood taken.

Let's not forget the court dates she went to- getting up in front of the judge, telling him or her her evaluation of the dangerous home environment, often times with proof of the child being beaten, sexually molested or abused, etc, only to be told to either return the child or oversee their supervised visits, to which needed to be evaluated. Only to watch that child go back into that dangerous home within days or weeks or months, only to be called out again to that same home to do the same all over again.

I admired her and wanted to be just like her, so I told her that I was going to study Social Work, to make a difference like she did in children's lives. She told me, no way, find another career to where your love and help with be satisfying, as this job is the most heart wrenching, at times, dangerous (she herself had to be treated after being attacked by a parent when she was taking the children out of the home), painful and most defeating job you'll ever have. She told me I was too sensitive for it, and she was right.

Slain Florida boy's foster parents seek changes in child services

The foster parents of a 2-year-old Florida boy who police say was killed by his birth mother are asking for a "fundamental re-examination" of the state's child protective services system, while records show the victim was the focus of state social workers from the time he was 3 months old.

Sam and Juliet Warren said if Jordan Belliveau hadn't been returned to his biological parents, he would still be alive and well at their home. Jordan's body was found in a wooded area near St. Petersburg on Tuesday. His 21-year-old mother, Charisse Stinson, initially told Largo police a stranger had abducted him, but then said she hit her boy.

The shirts and all the poor mememe's....they are only trying to GAIN...be it sympathy, most likely just hoping for $$$. Baby Jordan is and will always be a prop to them. Somebody in the group saw him being mistreated , I am betting many times... This didn't just start!
If you see something, say something!
Could they get some kind of payout from the State?

groan... i can’t hardly read anymore. what is happening in our world? with our children of our future? why does it continue through the generations?
Why indeed. Because there are people who are selfish and who absolutely believe that their own needs and desires must be satisfied and realized, even when it means that other people's basic rights (life) must be trampled. She was thinking of herself and herself only. Not a single care about anyone else, even her own flesh and blood. Those $$$ hair extensions and not being able to afford food for her 2-year-old paint the picture, IMHO.

I give that foster couple so much credit. Can you imagine being told that you have to return the child to the bio mom, knowing what I'm sure they knew about bio mom before this even occurred? I find that kind of strength really admirable, knowing it was out of their hands and they had no choice but to give him back.

I have considered fostering, and this case has me reconsidering. But I fear I would not be able to follow the law and give a child back to his or her parents when the time came.

If it wasn't for the foster family, would there even be any photos of Jordan smiling and laughing and being held by someone with a look of pure mother's love?

But yes, this outcome is like a slap in the face to good foster parents.

Not much anyone can say after reading the background of the people that were supposed to care for Jordan.
All we can hope for is that any other children living with them will be taken away to safety and not given back to them.
I think the caseworker was right in that they don't seem to understand why there was ever any problem with the things they were doing.
Grandma was a perfect example of that yesterday with her comment to seeing that her son gets the child not yet born. IMO

After reading about Bio dad and everything, I am feeling like a fool again. Lots of compassion wasted again on scum. He didn't kill Jordan, but he wouldn't change his ways for his son either.
ETA the foster family has my compassion and that's it.:(
I agree. Jordan's foster parents were his parents. They were fully capable & were shaping him to become a valuable member to society. Unfortunately, another contracted CPS worker was not an advocate for the child was assigned to the case & was put back into a non civilized environment with a bunch of savages. An environment where violence, drugs, & crimes thrived. The total opposite of what this little baby knew. It is just so terribly sad.

Last edited:
My friend and her co-workers worked round the clock. Many times she would just get to bed, and was called out on an emergency to remove a child or children from a home, having to find a safe place for them overnight until they could get placed in a foster home. That would take her hours sometimes- what people don't realize is that sometimes these kids are in such a dangerous enviroment with parents threatening to find them and take them back themselves (while string out on drugs and alcohol), that social workers often times have to take the child or children further away to a save home- my friend had to drive two hours there, get them established for the night, make a report, drive back home just in time to get ready for the next work day!

She often ate breakfast, lunch and dinner in her car going from one case to another- many times she missed meals because of emergencies.

She missed holiday meals with her family, as well as many of her co-workers. Unlike doctors who cover certain holidays- it doesn't work like this when you are a social worker.

She sat with children at the hospital who were beaten and scared to death, and held their hands, hold them in her arms, and tried to soothe their fear while they had tests done to see if they had broken bones, when they were scared to get blood taken.

Let's not forget the court dates she went to- getting up in front of the judge, telling him or her her evaluation of the dangerous home environment, often times with proof of the child being beaten, sexually molested or abused, etc, only to be told to either return the child or oversee their supervised visits, to which needed to be evaluated. Only to watch that child go back into that dangerous home within days or weeks or months, only to be called out again to that same home to do the same all over again.

I admired her and wanted to be just like her, so I told her that I was going to study Social Work, to make a difference like she did in children's lives. She told me, no way, find another career to where your love and help with be satisfying, as this job is the most heart wrenching, at times, dangerous (she herself had to be treated after being attacked by a parent when she was taking the children out of the home), painful and most defeating job you'll ever have. She told me I was too sensitive for it, and she was right.
Wow, Steelslady. Thank you for sharing this with us. I have always had an appreciation for people who can handle (emotionally) this kind of work. I don't think I could do it. I would probably be sitting in jail myself right now. :oops:

Just a O/T post. When my son was 13 he was starting to get out of control. I actually called children’s services on myself for help. They came and visited with my son and I. She was super helpful giving me advice on how to handle things and also had a long talk with my son. That was the end of it but it was a positive experience for us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed
Back