GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
#NEW Jordan Belliveau’s foster parents just gave a statement. Sam & Juliet Warren had custody of Jordan from January 2017 to May 2018.

“He flourished & grew in a community that loved him deeply,” Sam said. He went on to say, “Jordan was failed by the system.” @BN9

Jorja Roman on Twitter

Attachments

• 03871591-C0C8-437F-A3F7-1FF72CBCD460.jpeg
    03871591-C0C8-437F-A3F7-1FF72CBCD460.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 80
Jordan was failed by the system': Foster parents of murdered 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau speak to @WFLACorey 8.wfla.com/2CvlRvY

WFLA NEWS on Twitter

Poor family. Poor Jordan. He was loved.
His life was probably so chaotic after he left his home. Jmo. He must have been confused.

Attachments

• 5F1F98A1-A889-4751-93A0-E6E5E077A538.jpeg
    5F1F98A1-A889-4751-93A0-E6E5E077A538.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 26
"JORDAN WAS FAILED BY THE SYSTEM." The heartbroken foster parents of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau spoke to WFLA Corey Davis this afternoon and shared these photos. Largo police say DCF agents saw Jordan at his home on Friday, the day before his mother reported him missing. 8.wfla.com/2CvlRvY

Why is it that so many times, DCF returns kids to monsters and then they end up dead?

I hear the complaints that they are overworked and have too many cases to handle, but there needs to be another level of supervision. It doesn't take an MSW to know what abuse looks like. Couldn't we have trained supervisory people who CAN make the visits and document in addition to the MSW on the case?

If these people had 10 cases each, they could make the visits, make the reports and recommendations/updates, etc. and flag the ones that need intervention ASAP.

DCF agents saw murder victim day before mother reported him missing in Largo, police say
"He wasn't just the boy in the Amber Alert," Sam Warren said. "He learned to walk and talk in our family."

The Warrens said they were trying to adopt him and weren't ready for him to go back.

"We hope that Jordan’s loss will lead to a change to protect other children in the system," they said. "Jordan was failed by the system."

The community is demanding to know how and why Jordan was allowed back with his mother, a person with a history of domestic abuse and unemployed.

I knew this as soon as I saw this story and sat on my hands. poor child should have stayed at the foster home he was raised at.
My father in law owns a beach house by Largo and had a guys day out for the Labor Day weekend, woke up Sunday Morning to my phone issuing an Amber Alert and about the Suspect and Car. I saw it was a 2 year old boy and my heart fell because my son is 2. While driving home that Sun. morning on 75/ hwy 275, a white Toyota Corolla passed me but the description did not match.

The next day, my mother n law told me of the story behind the case because I was going to start a forum here, but once I heard, I knew in my stomach, from all the cases we do something, like most of you were saying, something was off, and opted not to post and keep these comments to myself.

I mentor 2 foster kids a month, I see the balancing act they go thru (CPS), but this poor boy, this silent epidemic, this case... will stick with me... and I hope justice will be had for this angelic toddler Jordan and all those who loved him............

Last edited:
So from this map, where is 7-11?

Thanks!

So.. A is where she found, B is body found, and grey dot to right is 7-11 or her apt?

I'm zooming in and I cannot see street names
Your interface may be different than mine. I see the labels. 7-11 is left, Hampton Inn is next to it on the right, the park where she was seen is just below. Jordan's apartment is right and his body was found up from East Bay. Rosery Rd. is just north. It makes a __|__ shape. I'm trying to insert a screenshot but it may not work. Perhaps someone can make a better map from these coordinates?
Jordan Map.jpg

"JORDAN WAS FAILED BY THE SYSTEM." The heartbroken foster parents of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau spoke to WFLA Corey Davis this afternoon and shared these photos. Largo police say DCF agents saw Jordan at his home on Friday, the day before his mother reported him missing. 8.wfla.com/2CvlRvY
Saddest thing i've seen in a while.. HEART.....BROKEN... look at that LOVE!!

How soon will we hear from the defense the excuses that she was young and poor ,abused and had no support system or opportunity's and it is society's fault.
Yes, they will probably bring some of that up and some of it may even be true. Hardly an excuse though. Not all poor, abused people without opportunities or support kill their offspring.

I don’t know the process but I kind of hope Jordan‘s foster parents apply for an adoption of the unborn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee
Back