FL - 17 killed in Stoneman Douglas H.S. shooting, Parkland, 14 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know this??

My responses are to the idea that they are not bio brothers b/c one of them is black. We don't know that he is or is not/ Just because they have different color skin doesn't mean they are not full bio brothers.

I believe the information brought forth by people who knew them--- not learning about being adopted until they were older lends to a narrative of the complexities that existed in their families.

On the complexity of the narrative and coming to terms this is where I started and continue to keep up on---

Adoption Narratives: The Construction of Adoptive Identity During Adolescence.
February 2018
Nora DunbarHarold D. GrotevantHarold D. Grotevant

Adoption Narratives, Trauma, and Origins
January 2006Narrative 14(1):4-26
DOI10.1353/nar.2005.0026

and

Margaret Homans The imprint of another life: Adoption narratives and human possibility
January 2013
M. Homans

He was the only one on the scene. So I believe it's not even against the protocol for him to wait for back up. Not that it's heroic or anything, but he apparently had a 9 mm and NC had an AR-15. So that wasn't a fight he could have won.

He should have gone in.

"Modern active shooter procedures were changed after the Columbine High School shooting in 1999 when officers were trained to wait for SWAT officers to respond and take out a threat. The officers in that shooting allowed the suspects to continue their rampage without being challenged. In the end, 13 people were killed.

Officers are now trained to go toward gunfire, even if alone and outgunned, because research has shown the presence of law enforcement can slow down or stop a suspect, potentially bringing the death toll down and preventing future deaths."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...re-sounding-he-should-have-stopped/365122002/

I am pretty sure he was him after the shooting while he was walking

but i have the dispatch on now and I am so lost !!

The cross creek i posted a link in the first thread it is academic for seriously challenged

Need some support here! ha

were you guys totally confused by the tapes ??
!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god ! these are random calls into the cops about the whole city I thought it was a page only about NC calls

I am happy to discover I am not losing my marbles !

No. I'm pretty sure that was another guy who committed a mass shooting years ago. He called his dad, if I remember correctly?. That wasn't Nikolas. We don't have much info on what he did after he escaped except for that he went to the Subway in Walmart and then McDonalds.

Are you referring to the 911 tapes? Yes, I was partially confused too, haha.

Rocxanne’s call to 911: https://soundcloud.com/wptv/911-nikolas-cruz-just-pointed-a-shotgun-at-me

Nikolas’ call to 911:
https://soundcloud.com/wptv/nikolas-cruz-neighbor-calls-about-weapons

Where is Niks call? I hear RD and the one from her son, but not his.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

what am i mssing

Ive been waiting for you to pick up with me on this. See my previous post and 3 or 4 before with the obit for Roger Cruz. Also read #330.

I just couldn’t imagine why the isolation for them since Rogers death, no family or established friendships (community-church, etc) and no one shows up at the funeral...

Thank you so much. This kid was extremely troubled and losing his mom was too much for him to cope with. I keep typing and deleting because no words seem right. This is tragic on so many levels. And there is not one place to point a finger. If this same situation began happening tomorrow, there is still no resources to help prevent it. And the outcome is utter devasation, anger and loss for an entire community of people.

Bringing this forward in reference to the post on ‘Facts we sleuths have missed’

So far I haven’t gotten past what I mentioned below yesterday in #330. There is some info about the million dollar printing business to look into. ‘Robert Mark Enterprise’

Connecting the dots from Roger P Cruz obit. Adding this: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/roger-cruz-obituary?pid=2518792&view=guestbook

Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
I can't believe no one is talking about how there was only one incident involving DCF and it was after NC was 18!
It's seriously hard to believe no one ever called DCF on that family while he was growing up considering there were almost 40 calls to police. [QUOTE{

Gooddeeds: Yes, it is hard to believe, and there is this
‘Robert* Mark Enterprises’ (Westchester). Ive been trying to connect dots to some missing pieces. ‘Weiner’ his partner had ties to medical entities and something brief with LE.

Roger P Cruz is Robert*

I don’t know enough details on the lawsuit she filed for her husbands medical care.

There is a suit filed in 2007 by Robert Mark Enterprise, the plaintiff is ‘Pension Benefit Guarantee Corp’. I can’t get through the JUSTIA firewall for further details. Maybe Gitana can check to see if it amounts to anything.

We don’t have the medical info/names/doctors/hospital on where she was when she passed away, or the preceding clinic visit.

Then there is ‘not going to the doctor to save money’.

Any of these above have anything to do with why allegedly DCF wasn’t called? I have a hard time with the hidden message game. Is the point that since the dad was the son of a man who owned a printing company who worked with a doctor that raised lots of money that cps wasn't called on the mom 15 years later? I'm thinking it's not that sinister.

I think cps wasn't called on the mother because she was a mother that was attentive and caring and trying her best. Cps can't magically cure mental health issues. No one can. I worked in the field for 16 years. When I came, there were people who punched holes in walls all the time. 16 years later, the same people were punching holes in the walls, even though I tried everything from bringing them outside to swing when they started to get agitated to placing rubber mats on the walls to try to minimize the damage to his hands and the walls. Nothing worked much. He just punched walls. No need to call adult protective services. We didn't make him do it. It's the nature of mental health. Most people are scared of the outbursts. His mom had to deal with it daily and learned how to de-escalte him, for most days. When she couldnt, she called the police or the mental health unit, who was over his case.

I honestly think everyone here should work in mental health for a month. It's much easier to be able to come up with solutions of you know the issues, first hand. Otherwise, it just seems a little judgy (this is not directed at you, gooddeeds. It's just an extension to my thoughts :) ).

No. I'm pretty sure that was another guy who committed a mass shooting years ago. He called his dad, if I remember correctly?. That wasn't Nikolas. We don't have much info on what he did after he escaped except for that he went to the Subway in Walmart and then McDonalds.

Are you referring to the 911 tapes? Yes, I was partially confused too, haha.

That was the Texas church shooter, I think .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing this forward in reference to the post on ‘Facts we sleuths have missed’

So far I haven’t gotten past what I mentioned below yesterday in #330. There is some info about the million dollar printing business to look into. ‘Robert Mark Enterprise’

Connecting the dots from Roger P Cruz obit. Adding this: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/roger-cruz-obituary?pid=2518792&view=guestbook

I can't believe no one is talking about how there was only one incident involving DCF and it was after NC was 18!
It's seriously hard to believe no one ever called DCF on that family while he was growing up considering there were almost 40 calls to police. [QUOTE{

Gooddeeds: Yes, it is hard to believe, and there is this
‘Robert* Mark Enterprises’ (Westchester). Ive been trying to connect dots to some missing pieces. ‘Weiner’ his partner had ties to medical entities and something brief with LE.

Roger P Cruz is Robert*

I don’t know enough details on the lawsuit she filed for her husbands medical care.

There is a suit filed in 2007 by Robert Mark Enterprise, the plaintiff is ‘Pension Benefit Guarantee Corp’. I can’t get through the JUSTIA firewall for further details. Maybe Gitana can check to see if it amounts to anything.

We don’t have the medical info/names/doctors/hospital on where she was when she passed away, or the preceding clinic visit.

Then there is ‘not going to the doctor to save money’.

Any of these above have anything to do with why allegedly DCF wasn’t called? I have a hard time with the hidden message game. Is the point that since the dad was the son of a man who owned a printing company who worked with a doctor that raised lots of money that cps wasn't called on the mom 15 years later? I'm thinking it's not that sinister.

I think cps wasn't called on the mother because she was a mother that was attentive and caring and trying her best. Cps can't magically cure mental health issues. No one can. I worked in the field for 16 years. When I came, there were people who punched holes in walls all the time. 16 years later, the same people were punching holes in the walls, even though I tried everything from bringing them outside to swing when they started to get agitated to placing rubber mats on the walls to try to minimize the damage to his hands and the walls. Nothing worked much. He just punched walls. No need to call adult protective services. We didn't make him do it. It's the nature of mental health. Most people are scared of the outbursts. His mom had to deal with it daily and learned how to de-escalte him, for most days. When she couldnt, she called the police or the mental health unit, who was over his case.

I honestly think everyone here should work in mental health for a month. It's much easier to be able to come up with solutions of you know the issues, first hand. Otherwise, it just seems a little judgy (this is not directed at you, gooddeeds. It's just an extension to my thoughts :) ).

Its my messy attempt to map this out! Yikes!

The original response was to the post on why DCF hadn’t been involved in unison with LE on the many calls.

Nothing to do with the doctor you mentioned. I’m trying to get the info on the doctor that Lynda allegedly sued. My concern is for Lynda, if she was abandoned by friends and acquaintances after her husbands death. Did they disown her because of the boys?

On Rogers daughters SM (from previous marriage), there is no mention of the boys.

There was a 2007 law suit with the company over a pension plan beneficiary.

Its my messy attempt to map this out! Yikes!

The original response was to the post on why DCF hadn’t been involved in unison with LE on the many calls.

Nothing to do with the doctor you mentioned. I’m trying to get the info on the doctor that Lynda allegedly sued. My concern is for Lynda, if she was abandoned by friends and acquaintances after her husbands death. Did they disown her because of the boys?

On Rogers daughters SM (from previous marriage), there is no mention of the boys.

There was a 2007 law suit with the company over a pension plan beneficiary.
Oh ok. I told you, I'm really bad at the hidden message game! Lol. Thanks for clearing it up. :)

Thank you so much. This kid was extremely troubled and losing his mom was too much for him to cope with. I keep typing and deleting because no words seem right. This is tragic on so many levels. And there is not one place to point a finger. If this same situation began happening tomorrow, there is still no resources to help prevent it. And the outcome is utter devasation, anger and loss for an entire community of people.

I’m at a loss for words too! Its tragic, dark and sad. He never really stood a chance for functionality given the circumstances. He should have been in a school that was a good or best fit possible for his needs. His Mother had no support system to draw from.

Obviously we know that he is one messed up person. However, I feel some of,the calls to LE are strange. My kids never did these things, but calling LE cuz someone punched the wall?

Calling LE because they snuck out of the house?

Here's a picture/screenshot I made showing the Walmart and McDonald's that (I'm guessing) are the ones Cruz went to after the shooting. Very close distance.

Attachments

• Stoneman Douglas.png
    Stoneman Douglas.png
    543.4 KB · Views: 34
Obviously we know that he is one messed up person. However, I feel some of,the calls to LE are strange. My kids never did these things, but calling LE cuz someone punched the wall?

Calling LE because they snuck out of the house?

Agree, I think she may have been attempting to build a case against him. Maybe to support her denial of any involvement over the $2900. Just my speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971